Your Body is Amazing it has the ability to Self-Heal with just a just a few easy steps. In all of history it has no-one has been able to replicate it’s precision, it’s performance ability, resilience, processes for emotions, thoughts and feelings. The birth of a baby is definitely the most magical moment and miracle in any persons life.
Never to Forget: You are a Miracle
The human body has a management system like no other that continually restores, regenerates and heals any malfunctions when fed the correct fuel. Fuel being that of your thoughts, the foods you eat and the lifestyle you live.
Empower your Body with these 7 Easy Steps
- Fresh Food as close to nature as possible – Fruit, Vegetables, Non processed meats or Wild Caught fish – Rice, Pasta. Foods with a minimal of processing.
- Exercise and Fresh air -Get outdoors everyday this helps to clear your mind and allows you to feel that the world is a good place.
- Loving yourself – this one can be tricky, because it is so easy to come down hard on yourself. But this will only cause more stress, distress and disharmony in your life. So appreciate your very existence, who you are, focus on the qualities that are good about you and that you like. If you struggle with this then ask a friend whom you trust and get started from there.
- Never Give up – There are times when everything just seems to get you down and you feel as if all of your energy and vitality has been sucked from your very core. This is the time that you need to be gentle on yourself. Taking time to restore your energy with rest, healthy food, doing something that makes you feel good eg. Reading a good book or watching a funny or inspiring movie. This will then allow you to pick up the pace once again.
- Pace Yourself – There is a saying – “Less Haste, More Speed”. It is so normal when you have a lot on your plate to feel anxious, stressed and want to get things done as quickly as possible. The importance here is to step back, tackle one thing at a time, starting with the most important thing, that if you don’t get it done, it will cause great grief.
- Everyday find a reason to “Smile” and “Be Happy”. “Happiness doesn’t come Naturally” unfortunately, it is something that needs a little effort and sometimes a lot of effort. But there is always something that you can find to be “Happy” about. Just the fact that you are alive and able to be a present for each day.
- Be with People who allow you to BE the Best person you can be. People who encourage you – Who are a Great example of a life that is positive, constructive with meaning and purpose. Being positive isn’t not seeing what is wrong in life it is about allowing yourself to put into place within your life what is right. What is right is about not bringing harm to yourself or others: About not looking for blame or excuses but in acknowledging an outcome that is fair for each person.
“Be Kind to Yourself &
Don’t Indulge in Habits that will Do You Harm”