No matter how many times you want to avoid it – Making Healthy Dietary Changes is the very Foundation and for a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality. The way to a healthy heart or repair is to eat your GREENS! Let me share with you – WHY!
The Way to a Healthy or Healthier Heart
Heart Disease is on the rise, not just in older people, but in young adults and children. Due to the increase in consumption of Fast, Packaged, Baked and Processed Foods. These being high in Sugar – Making your blood sticky and Salt & Bad Fats interfering with blood flow due to hardening and narrowing of your arteries.
It would then seem logical that to prevent heart disease and support your heart to be healthy would be by changing the foods you eat
Powerful Antioxidant Properties
By including Dark Green Vegetables and Salad Greens everyday into your eating regime. Dark Green vegetables help prevent your organs and tissue from deteriorating because of their Powerful Antioxidant Properties plus Essential Nutrients & Minerals. The high content of vitamins and minerals that your body will be receiving will support healthy arteries, blood flow whilst assisting with detoxification of nasty chemicals and impurities.
These Green Vegetables include:
Spinach, Kale, Broccoli, Cabbage, Dark Green Lettuce, Parsley, Endive & Rocket – just to name a few
They can be lightly steamed, blanched with boiling water or even better still: For Complete Nutrient and Mineral Absorption they are Best Eaten Raw. You can add them to your favourite Salads and Smoothies
Benefits to You for Eating your Greens
- Healthy heart Science recently discovered that many green veggies contain nitrate. This thins the blood, distributes oxygen around the body, and prevents cardiovascular problems like heart attack and stroke. And many greens like kale also lower cholesterol levels.
- Chlorophyll is also found in green vegetables, which boosts red blood vessel production, increases the use of oxygen by the body, and gives you a healthy burst of energy. It’s also a super cancer-fighting plant pigment, keeping the blood as clean as a whistle and removing toxins.
- Prevent diabetes Another neat nitrate trick is that it makes blood vessels larger, so white blood cells can easily change into cells that burn more fat. This is crucial for warding off diabetes and obesity.
- You Don’t Just Live longer: But Healthier with Vitality and Energy Eating more greens can also add around two years to your life, according to a study published in the Annals of Epidemiology journal. The difference is staggering – compared to people who eat 20 grams of green vegetables a day, people who eat 60 grams a day live far longer But I think much better than this we will have a better quality of life. Especially if we ditch all the things that are bad for us.
An Easy Solution to Vitamins and Nutrients
In a salad, stirred through a stir-fry or pasta, or thrown into a blender – veggies are versatile, inexpensive, and super easy to ingest. There really is no better way to add essential vitamins and minerals to your daily diet. So skip the takeaway tonight and chow down on the green stuff instead. And if you’re trying to lose weight or be healthier, have a serve of green veggies before every meal; you’ll feel fuller and will be less likely to fill up on less nutritionally dense foods
You will learn –
- How to make “Food Your Best Friend” “Not Your Worst Enemy”
- The Foods to eat to prevent or overcome ill health and disease and how they will work for you
- What you eat, how you eat and whom you eat with, makes all the difference to the enjoyment of your food, with Easy, Delicious recipes for the whole family