Believing in Yourself: A Crucial Step in Fueling Motivation
A crucial step to fueling your motivation to support remaining on path with making positive changes and providing the foundation for you determination is “Believing in Yourself”. Just to start with taking the steps to “Believe in Yourself” will make a huge difference to your quality of life. It is during this journey that you are taking to Build a Brilliant Mind that Believing in Yourself is a crucial step and key to having on board people who “Believe in You”.
Take a minute to think, if you do not really believe in your ability to do something, this self-talk is being relayed to your subconscious where it is stored for future reference. This will subconsciously keep reminding you that you cannot do the very thing that you need to do for your success. With this playing in your mind it will rob you of your motivation.
Benefits of Believing in Yourself
- Builds Self-Confidence and Self Esteem – by not allowing self-defeating messages to take up space in your subconscious this will help the growth of your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Builds Optimism – as you begin achieving your core desires, dreams and goals.
- Helps to reduce Anxiety and Fear: The core route of anxiety and fear can be found in a lack of belief that you can do something. Hence my favourite saying when anxiety or fear creeps in is – “I Can Do This”.
- Helps to Build Determination: Over the years, if someone has said to me, that I could not do something [remembering that this needs to be positive and fit with your core desires], this makes me all the more determined that I can.
- Helps in Building Positive Relationships: People are more likely to support and believe in you when they can see you doing the work and believing in yourself.
- It will bring out your Inner Faith, that you “Can Do This”.
6 Steps to Understanding the Concepts of Believing in Yourself
- Self-acceptance: Forgiving yourself for mistakes, allowing them to be your strengths. In finding solutions.
- Self-praise: It can be so easy to fall into the trap of focusing on the negatives. It is important to bring to your conscious mind your successes, no matter how small and to give yourself a pat on the back.
- Letting go of limiting beliefs: These often come from comparing ourselves to other people. Thinking that they are doing better than us. Remember this: Life is not a competition, each of us, has our unique role to play.
- Changing your Perception: Making regular health checks on your perception is vital for believing in yourself. We will be going into this further in another lesson.
- Overcoming your Fears and limitations: I would like to point out here that fears, and anxiety are normal. The secrets to not allowing them to limit you from achieving your core desires, dreams, and goals, is dependent on acknowledging, understanding, taking action with positive changes. Not allowing them to block or limit you.
- Staying on the Path: Is going to be a great deal easier once you begin believing in yourself.
- Fueling your Motivation: Begins with understanding and clarification of your core desires. Bringing clarity to your mind. Fueling your mind, taking charge of your conscious and unconscious mind.
- Activation: Putting the necessary actions into place to achieve your goal. If you are wanting to lose weight you would restock your fridge and cupboards with healthy food choices, maybe join a gym or dance class.
- Reprogram: your mind to believing that “YOU CAN DO THIS”.
- Persistence: developing the attitude of “Never Giving Up”. Engage a friend who is supportive and will help you to remain focused.
- Prioritize: to achieve success, prioritize the actions, activities and changes that need to take place in order to achieve your goal.
To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness and Vitality, it is important to remember that it is a work in progress. Understanding and working through life issues, dramas, and incidences. Whether you are wanting to overcome ill-health, prevent or overcome disease or to just Live the Best Quality of Life. Then it is important to clear and overcome any obstacles that present themselves that will prevent you from achieving your Best Life.
What is your Motivation? 😊_____________________________________________________________________________________________
My Motivation has been and is, putting into place the necessary steps and actions, to Live Healthiest, Happiest life for my whole life. Because first thing first: “I Hate being “Sick”! Also, I wanted a full life, which I have most certainly got, a man who not only loved me but liked me, [we have been together for over 47 years]. A career, so that I could contribute and be a role model, for my children and most importantly a Great Quality of Life.
Now that you have a clearer understanding of Motivation and how it is the Stepping Stone to Determination. Bringing it all together.