Do you have days where Both Mentally and Emotionally you just seem all over the place?
Feelings of being STUCK! As if you are not achieving anything!
You just want to Get Past these Feelings to Move into your Day –
With Clarity, Achieving something Positive for your day’s activities – No Matter How Small!
Rise Above your Emotions and Feelings of Anxiety, Sadness with these 5 Easy Steps
When you are feeling out of sorts or even just to maintain feelings of balance, you can choose from the list what you can incorporate throughout your day to do to help rebalance you feelings.
- Choose a task if you are at work it could be: DE cluttering your desk: Cleaning your desk and around it, reorganizing your paperwork.
- Minimize your to-do-list and reprioritize. If you are at home it could be washing the dishes, vacuuming, mowing the lawn, washing the car or reorganizing, tidying a room or area. It just needs to be something that is bugging you and you know that you will feel better when you have finished.
- Take 5 minutes to JUST STOP! and take some deep breaths, if you are feeling particularly agitated, you may need to take a brief walk for 15 – 30 minutes. Whilst doing this ensuring to empty your mind from what has to be done to what needs to be done!
- Allow your heart to open giving you, the positive reasons as to why you are doing what you are doing and why. Take many moments throughout the day to feel love and gratitude. Be it that you are grateful for having the desk to clean, the books to sort, the lawn to mow etc. Remembering the people in your life that love you, ensuring that you send loving thoughts to yourself as well. Remembering and even listing at least five things that you are grateful for:
- Breaking the Pattern – to break the pattern of feeling out of sorts bring back feelings of love, joy and happiness into your very essence of YOU.
Write down 5 Things, just off the top of your head that – Bring you Joy, Happiness, Peace and Satisfaction
Now I want you to notice how different you feel both inside and with your environment. STOP! Take a deep breath and draw a picture in your mind of the things that bring you Joy, Happiness, Peace and Satisfaction. Nothing is too SMALL!
Some Examples –
- A cup of Coffee
- Reading a Good Book
- Overcoming a challenge of learning something new
- Cleaning the house
- Mowing the lawns
- Writing a book
- Visiting friends/family
- Finishing a project
- Inviting friends for a meal
- Saving up for a Special occasion, item of clothing, shoes etc
You will have a list of your own, remember if you are in the middle of a major project at work or family activities, it can be the small things that bring happiness, joy and peace of mind in helping you to achieve your bigger goals.
- overcoming Negative Thought Patterns
- Overcoming Anxiety and Panic attacks
- Overcoming Fear to Achieve Positive Results