Do you have days where Both Mentally and Emotionally you just seem all over the place? I know I do! It is Just Horrible, Isn’t it.
You just want to Get Past these Feelings to Move into your Day with some Clarity whilst achieving something Positive – No Matter How Small!
I share with you 5 Easy Steps to Bring Balance Back to your Day
Rise Above your Emotions and Feelings of Anxiety, Sadness: Remove Blockages throughout the day with the Easy Steps:
When you are feeling out of sorts or even just to maintain feelings of balance, you can choose from the list what you can incorporate throughout your day to do to help rebalance you feelings.
- Choose a task if you are at work it could be: DE cluttering your desk: Cleaning your desk and around it, reorganizing your paperwork.
- Or minimizing your to-do-list and reprioritize. If you are at home it could be washing the dishes, vacuuming, mowing the lawn, washing the car or reorganizing, tidying a room or area. It just needs to be something that is bugging you and you know that you will feel better when you have finished.
- Take 5 minutes to just stop and take some deep breaths, if you are feeling particularly agitated, you may need to take a brief walk for 15 – 30 minutes. Whilst doing this ensuring to empty your mind from what has to be done to what needs to be done!
- Allow your heart to open giving you, the positive reasons as to why you are doing what you are doing and why.Take many moments throughout the day to feel love and gratitude. Be it that you are grateful for having the desk to clean, the books to sort, the lawn to mow etc. Remembering the people in your life that love you, ensuring that you send loving thoughts to yourself as well. Remembering and even listing at least five things that you are grateful for:
- Whilst doing the task you have chosen to break the pattern of feeling out of sorts bring back feelings of love, joy and happiness into your very essence of YOU.
Here you go-
Now I want you to notice how different you feel both inside and with your environment. If not go through the breathing and changing your thought processes to the positive again.