You are Living in Times where exposure to Toxins, Chemicals and Environmental Changes is the Cause of Major Health Problems
These Problems are forever increasing from Infertility, to Cancer and Birth Deformities
No Need to Fear this is where becoming more aware of What You Eat and How you Treat any form of Ill-health becomes Vitally important
So as to support the Body’s Detoxification and Healing
Cause and Effect
There is still little knowledge as to what affect GMO (Genetically Modified Foods) are going to have on you and I in regards to Quality of Health.
As a homeopathic practitioner, people visit me with specific problems that are unique to them.
As an example of this various clients may come with eczema or psoriasis, however for each client the cause of their eczema may be quite different. The same goes for all areas of ill health such as blood pressure, infertility, weight gain and so on.
However there are certain things that you and I all have in common and this is where Biochemical Tissue Salts play a vital role in your health.
The Role of Tissues Salts in Maintaining Your Health
Tissue Salts were identified by Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1828 – 1898). He discovered that when a human cell is reduced to ashes, it exhibits 12 minerals.
Dr Reckeweg produce highly effective and well tolerated homeopathic medicines. Taking into consideration the underlying cause of ill-health and disease. Heinrich Reckeweg around the turn of the century of the 20th century, with the establishment of the laboratory EUPHA. Dr. Reckeweg found with the combination of tradition and modern technology. Came the findings of Dr. Reckeweg tissue salts combining the same theories as Dr Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler.
Below you will see the Action of each Mineral Salt has on Your Body
1. Calc Fluor: Elasticity and flexibility, toning, strength and resilience of muscular and connective tissue, bones, tooth enamel and walls of blood vessels.(I find this one great for keeping your skin plump and looking healthy.)
2. Calc Phos: A cell builder, this is an excellent tonic and growth developer and supporter. It maintains body functions and aids recuperation. It is needed for blood, connective tissue, teeth and bones.
3. Calc Sulph: Nature’s cleanser, a blood purifier, it dissolves discharge, drains tissue, heals and clears suppuration., an eliminator, it works particularly on the liver, blood and bile. (Great for teenage spots!)
4. Ferrum Phos: The breath of life, the oxygen transporter; anti-inflammatory, anti-haemorrhage, cooler of inflamed overheated conditions. It assists the formation of red blood corpuscles and strengthens the blood vessels.
5. Kali Mur: This is a great decongestant, aids liver function, sluggish conditions, a glandular tonic, blood and lymphatic conditioner. Clears catarrh and is especially helpful when combined with Calc Sulph. Supports nerve tissue.
6. Kali Phos: A nerve nutrient and a natural tranquilliser, it lifts the spirits and restores a feeling of well-being. Gives emotional balance, pain reliever; important for heart, brain tissue and intracellular fluid. (For patients on chemotherapy and radiotherapy, this is a must!)
7. Kali Sulph: Transports oxygen supports liver function. Helpful for skin, especially eczema. Gets rid of mucous.
8. Mag Phos: Anti-spasmodic. Natural pain reliever for cramps. Nerve relaxant. (Great for menstrual pain, and leg cramps.)
9. Nat Mur: For the correct distribution of fluid in the cells. For deep emotions, grief and depression. Swollen extremities, water retention. Runny nose, watery eyes, hay fever and mucous membrane symptoms improve with Nat Mur.
10. Nat Phos: Balances acidic systems. Reflux and heartburn benefit from this biochemical cell salt. It treats arthritic pains and stiffness. A mood lifter, and stress reliever.
11. Nat Sulph: Along side Nat Mur, it is nature’s diuretic. A toxin cleanser and liver decongestant.
12. Silica: Strengthens connective tissue. Assists mineral assimilation. Improves memory (must remember to take it!) Great for the middle to late years.