What are Tissue Salts?
The Schuessler’s Range of has 12 Tissue Salts (cell salt or biochemic) remedies as they are often called. A ‘medicine chest’ for the whole family, the Key to Cellular Regeneration and Repair.
Tissue Salts were first developed by the German doctor, Wilhelm Schuessler, who said ill-health was caused by an imbalance in the bodies twelve vital cell salts. Schuessler believed that these imbalances could be corrected by easily absorbed and homoeopathically-prepared, micro-doses of each salt.
The Role of Tissue Salts
Schuessler’s Tissue Salts (also known as biochemic or cell salts) are potentised micro-doses of the 12 essential minerals your body needs to repair and maintain itself. They are prepared in homeopathic 6X potencies that are gentle enough to be used by the youngest to the eldest member of your family. They can even be used with pets.
Schuessler introduced his homoeopathically-prepared Tissue Salts more than 100 years ago but today, they have spread to most parts of the world where families and individuals rely on them as simple home treatments for a wide range of problems.
Tissue Salts, as either individual remedies or in combination, are an ideal addition to the home medicine cabinet for simple health complaints. They are:
Gentle. Absorbed rapidly, Natural, Pleasant tasting, Lactose free, Convenient to carry, Non-toxic and non-addictive, Safe to use with prescription medicines.
Tissue Salts are suitable for broad, general health complaints.
Tissue Salts Role with Detoxification
There is significant evidence with the increased exposure to Toxins, Chemicals, Genetically Modified Foods and Environmental Changes, that this is a cause of the Major Health Problems that are being faced today. With the increased exposure to these toxic substances, food additive and chemicals, so is the increase with health problems such as Infertility, to Cancer and Birth Deformities.
What you can do! To reduce and hopefully eliminate these problems it is important to change eating habits away from highly processed and junk foods back to eating fresh foods, real foods from your local butcher, fruit and vegetable supplier, fish from a local supplier. This is a foundation to build on to bring about a healthier and not to mention happier you. Tissue salts play a significant role in supporting healthy detoxification in conjunction with dietary and healthy lifestyle changes.
Cause and Effect to your Body
The increase of these toxins and chemicals is causing malfunction with your body’s systems, not to mention the lack of nutrition that is not being provided by these foods. There is still little knowledge as to what affect GMO (Genetically Modified Foods) are going to have on you and I in regards to Quality of Health.
As a homeopathic practitioner, people visit me with specific problems that are unique to them.
As an example of this various clients may come with eczema or psoriasis, however for each client the cause of their eczema may be quite different. The same goes for all areas of ill health such as blood pressure, infertility, weight gain and so on. However there are certain things that you and I all have in common and this is where Biochemical Tissue Salts play a vital role in your health.
The Role of Tissues Salts in Maintaining Your Health
Tissue Salts were identified by Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1828 – 1898). He discovered that when a human cell is reduced to ashes, it exhibits 12 minerals.
Dr Reckeweg produce highly effective and well tolerated homeopathic medicines. Taking into consideration the underlying cause of ill-health and disease. Heinrich Reckeweg around the turn of the century of the 20th century, with the establishment of the laboratory EUPHA. Dr. Reckeweg found with the combination of tradition and modern technology. Came the findings of Dr. Reckeweg tissue salts combining the same theories as Dr Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler.
Action of each Mineral Salt has on Your Body
1. Calc Fluor: Elasticity and flexibility, toning, strength and resilience of muscular and connective tissue, bones, tooth enamel and walls of blood vessels.(I find this one great for keeping your skin plump and looking healthy.)
2. Calc Phos: A cell builder, this is an excellent tonic and growth developer and supporter. It maintains body functions and aids recuperation. It is needed for blood, connective tissue, teeth and bones.
3. Calc Sulph: Nature’s cleanser, a blood purifier, it dissolves discharge, drains tissue, heals and clears suppuration., an eliminator, it works particularly on the liver, blood and bile. (Great for teenage spots!)
4. Ferrum Phos: The breath of life, the oxygen transporter; anti-inflammatory, anti-haemorrhage, cooler of inflamed overheated conditions. It assists the formation of red blood corpuscles and strengthens the blood vessels.
5. Kali Mur: This is a great decongestant, aids liver function, sluggish conditions, a glandular tonic, blood and lymphatic conditioner. Clears catarrh and is especially helpful when combined with Calc Sulph. Supports nerve tissue.
6. Kali Phos: A nerve nutrient and a natural tranquilizer, it lifts the spirits and restores a feeling of well-being. Gives emotional balance, pain reliever; important for heart, brain tissue and intracellular fluid. (For patients on chemotherapy and radiotherapy, this is a must!)
7. Kali Sulph: Transports oxygen supports liver function. Helpful for skin, especially eczema. Gets rid of mucous.
8. Mag Phos: Anti-spasmodic. Natural pain reliever for cramps. Nerve relaxant. (Great for menstrual pain, and leg cramps.)
9. Nat Mur: For the correct distribution of fluid in the cells. For deep emotions, grief and depression. Swollen extremities, water retention. Runny nose, watery eyes, hay fever and mucous membrane symptoms also improve with Nat Mur and in conjunction with Nat Sulph due to the detoxification support.
10. Nat Phos: Balances acidic systems. Reflux and heartburn benefit from this biochemical cell salt. It treats arthritic pains and stiffness. A mood lifter, and stress reliever.
11. Nat Sulph: Along side Nat Mur, it is nature’s diuretic. A toxin cleanser and liver decongestant.
12. Silica: Strengthens connective tissue. Assists mineral assimilation. Improves memory (must remember to take it!) Great for the middle to late years.