You have a Choice: You always have a Choice – You May not always have a Choice over What is Happening
But you always have a choice as to How you React!
This Important for You to Believe – Giving you a Level of Control within Your Life
Whether to Act upon something that will be Positive or Beneficial for You, Not Just in the Short Term but in the Long Term
OR Something that is Going to be Bad for YOU or Cause you Harm or Grief
The Choices come from the Decisions you make each moment of Everyday!!!
The Vital Process here in Helping you Make a Decision that will be Positive or Beneficial for You – Is Knowing is within Your Hands
What You Want for YOU and YOUR Life – Visualize How you Want Your Life to BE!!!! Then there Bringing these thought patterns into Reality with ACTION!
8 Steps to Change Your Thinking So You Can Change Your Life
1. Taking Charge of Your Thinking “Thoughts you choose to Think” are what will lead us to the decisions we make and whether we decide to make a positive or a negative choice. The exciting thing here is that whatever you think is right. So if you are having thoughts that are not serving you well, by changing these to thoughts that allow you to believe that you can do it. Guess what your subconscious brain believes you.
3. Belief in your ability to Change: How you’re living your life today doesn’t have to be the way you live your life for the next day, month, year or even your lifetime.
4. Your First Thought: Each positive decision you allow into your thought processes. Then acting upon it with true commitment to keeping that decision in place. This will move you each day to your New Improved Life.
5. Allowing a Significant Event to give you the determination that you want your Life to be different. Then writing down how you want it to be different. Then what you need to do for this to happen.
6. The Decision: It is in making the Decision that “My Life has to Change”. Learning to cope and manage our stress this is the most crucial thi…ng we will ever do: .
7. Focus as if Nothing Else Matters other than your Improved Life: Learning to take control of our daily events at a pace that we can easily manage and that feels right for us is vitally important to staying focused.
8. Dealing with Stress: Stress will always be a part of your life to some degree. However stress can be managed in way that we are comfortable with when we understand that it is normal to go through difficult times, the importance comes in learning techniques, strategies how to best cope. So as not to bring us into a negative, downward spin.