“Serious Health Risks” with Consuming Energy Drinks Such as Red Bull, Mother
“Red Bull may give you Wings, but at what Cost?”
Sports Drinks can also lead to Serious Health Problems
Many of you have understood the danger hidden behind these Toxic elixirs.
However for some you may be unware and think of them as magic potions for energy and vitality.
The truth about how they affect your body is very Dangerous, Life threatening and to some even Deadly.
It is a known fact that when these supposed energy drinks are consumed on a regular basis and long term that significant health problems will eventuate.
RED BULL was created to stimulate the brains in people who are subjected to Great Physical Force and in “Stress Coma”
“NEVER” to be consumed as a Regular Type Soft Drink
RED BULL & VARIOUS KNOWN ???? ENERGY DRINKS – as they are advertised with the worldwide slogans such as:
- “Increases endurance; awakens the concentration capacity and the speed of reaction, offers more energy and improves the mood.”
- All this can be found in a can of an ENERGY DRINK, the power drink everyone needs. These drinks are widely spread now over almost 100 countries worldwide.
Their logos are targeted at young people and sports people, two major areas of our community that are easily transformed to believe and want access to anything that will give them supposedly added energy and endurance. What makes these drinks Dangerous is the excessive quantities of B Vitamins, caffeine, taurine, sugar and sugar substitutes. Whilst relatively safe when prescribed by a Naturopath or Herbal professional herbs used in these drinks such as Ginseng, Gingko Biloba, and Guarana become dangerous when combined with caffeine and sugar.
Health Problems discovered from consuming these drinks are high blood pressure, heart palpitations, headaches, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks, swelling, dehydration and kidney failure.
Further Research has identified the “Hidden Truth” associated with these drinks, in FRANCE and DENMARK these drinks have been prohibited being founded as the hidden “Cocktail of death”
This is due to its components being mixed with GLUCURONOLACTONE’, a highly dangerous chemical, which was developed by the United States Department of Defense during 60 years to stimulate the moral of the troops based in VIETNAM, which acted like a hallucinogenic drug that calmed the stress of the war.
But their effects in the organism were so devastating, that it was discontinued, because of the high index of cases of migraines, cerebral tumours and diseases of the liver that was evident in the soldiers who consumed it. In spite of this, for example a can of RED BULL you will still find the components: GLUCURONOLACTONE, categorized medically as a stimulant: But what it does not say on the can of RED BULL, are the consequences of its consumption, and that has forced us to place a series of –
1. It is dangerous to take it if you do not engage in physical exercise afterwards, since its energizing function accelerates the heart rate and can cause a sudden attack.
2. You run the risk of undergoing a cerebral haemorrhage, because RED BULL contains components that dilute the blood so that the heart utilizes less energy to pump the blood, and thus be able to deliver physical force with less effort being exerted.
3. It is prohibited to mix RED BULL with alcohol, because the mixture turns the drink into a “Deadly Bomb” that attacks the liver directly, causing the affected area never to regenerate anymore.
4. One of the main components of RED BULL is the B12 vitamin, used in medicine to recover patients who are in a coma; from here the hypertension and the state of excitement which is experienced after taking it, as if you were in a drunken state.
5. The regular consumption of RED BULL triggers off symptoms in the form of a series of irreversible nervous and neuronal diseases.
IN CONCLUSION: This drink and other examples should be prohibited throughout the world, when mixed with alcohol a time bomb is created for the human body, mainly between innocent adolescents and adults with little experience.