Welcome to Julie Doherty’s Website Providing you with Support & Guidance to Achieve Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality
1. The Website Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the Website, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from the Website’s licensors and other material (“Content”) contained on the Website is for informational purposes only. The Content has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should seek medical attention before undertaking any diet, dietary supplement, exercise or other health program described on the Website. JD does not recommend self-management of one’s health care. Reliance on any information provided by or via the Website is solely at your own risk.
Information obtained by using the Website is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. The Content provided on the Website is compiled from numerous sources. JD and JD’s administrative persons, do not directly or indirectly practice medicine or provide medical services as part of the Website. Should you have any health care–related questions, please seek Professional support via JD’s Online Services or other Health Care Professionals as soon as possible. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this or any other Website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency number in your particular state/
The Website contains health or medically related materials, including information that you may find too explicit or maybe offensive. It may not be suitable for children or other sensitive people. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable to your particular situation, residence or personal beliefs.
3. Your Use of the Website – Permissions and Restrictions
- JD authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material made available on the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Content. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you agree not to engage in any copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express written permission of JD. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, you agree not to make any changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice.
- You agree not to (i) alter or modify any part of the Website or (ii) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website.
- You agree not to access or use the Website for any commercial use (or otherwise seeking to monetize the Website) without the prior written authorization of JD. Prohibited commercial uses include, but are not limited to, any of the following actions taken without JD’s approval:
- posting on or transmitting through the Website any material which contains advertising or any solicitation or “spam” with respect to products or services;
- advertising or performing any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services that compete, directly or indirectly, with the Website;
- selling of access to the Website or its related services on another web site;
- using the Website or its related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue; and/or
- Any use of the Website or its related services that JD finds, in its sole discretion, to be a use of JD’s resources or User Submissions to compete with or displace the market for JD, JD’s content, or administrative personal.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the JD servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. You agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Website. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the Website or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, JD grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. JD reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website (e.g., comments, email, etc.) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions. Any conduct by you that in JD’s opinion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website will not be permitted.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available on the Website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright or other proprietary rights rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any such submission.
- You agree not to collect the personally identifiable information of any other user(s) of the Website.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person, forge an email address or create a false identity while using the Website or conduct yourself in a vulgar or offensive manner while using the Website. You agree that JD may reject any User Submissions for any reason, including, but not limited to, vulgarity or other offensive content, which determination shall be at JD’s sole discretion, or content protected by third party proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark or publicity rights.
- You agree that JD, should it accept a User Submission, may include that User Submission on the Website for as long or as short a period of time as JD, at its sole discretion, chooses. Furthermore, you agree that JD may edit User Submissions and/or remove User Submissions at any time.
- You agree that JD shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Website and to remove any material that JD, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions herein or otherwise objectionable.
- JD reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time.
4. JD Accounts
5. Electronic Communications
By establishing an account with the Website, you consent to receiving electronic communications from JD. These communications will include notices about your account and information concerning or related to the Website and/or our services. These communications are part of your relationship with JD and you receive them as part of your account membership. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. If you have any questions or feedback regarding the Website or your use thereof, you may contact JD at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Right to Terminate
7. Disclaimer of Opinion
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by you or third parties (including other users) on the Website are those of the respective authors or producers and not of JD, or its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees. Under no circumstances shall JD, or its administrative personal be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the Website.
8. Disclaimer of Warranty
Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented on the Website, but the accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed. The Website, the Content, and any and all services or products promoted via the Website are provided on an “as is” basis. The use of the Website, the Content and any product or service discussed or promoted via the Website is at your sole risk. When using the Website, information will be transmitted over a medium that is beyond the control and jurisdiction of JD and its suppliers.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JD, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT AND YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SAME. NEITHER JD, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, TIMELY, SECURE, RELIABLE OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEB SITE, OR AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, PRODUCT, MERCHANDISE OR OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ACCURACY OF DATA, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, NEITHER JD, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONAL WILL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEB SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEB SITE, (V) ANY BUGS, SPIDERS, ROBOTS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEB SITE, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEB SITE. JD DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE DISCUSSED, PROMOTED, ADVERTISED, OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE JD WEB SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND JD WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. JD, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS OR THE APPROVAL OR COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE TOOLS WITH REGARDS TO THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE HAVE BEEN SATISFIED.
9. Limitation on Liability of JD
IN NO EVENT SHALL JD, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, WHETHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR POSSESSION, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENTS OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY AFFILIATED SITES OR PRODUCTS, ERRORS IN THE CONTENT, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, OR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE DAMAGE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OF SUCH LIABILITY. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, BUG, TROJAN HORSE, ROBOT, SPIDER OR THE LIKE, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT JD IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, INFRINGING OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THIS WEB SITE IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY JD
JD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE JD WEB SITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE JD WEB SITE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO ON THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
11. Advertisements, Product/Service Promotions and Links to Other Sites
12. User Submissions and Contributions
JD does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and JD expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. JD does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and JD will remove a User Submission if properly notified that such User Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. JD reserves the right to remove User Submissions without prior notice. You acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to User Submissions or other communications made through the Website.
JD is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any User Submission or other communication you may send to JD including, without limitation, responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Website, JD’s Facebook Page, YouTube page, LinkedIn page, Twitter account or any other online source, without compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Website or other web sites.
Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against JD and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is the same as or substantially similar to the idea you sent.
14. Questions or Queries
Any queries or questions that you may have please notify JD via email; email@example.com
It is JD’s policy to respect the intellectual property rights of others and JD seeks to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, rules and regulations regarding the protection of intellectual property.