The Magic of Spring
9 Ways To Restore Joy To Your Heart: Energy & Vitality
As the days get warmer and longer, you begin to enjoy the occasional glimpses of spring. The joy of seeing the plants blossom and the new life emerge. But you may still feel sluggish and tired from winter and wish you could share the same vitality and joy. Don’t worry, I can help you embrace Spring, with the 9 ways to restore joy to your heart, enhancing energy and vitality in this article.
Concerns of Depleted Joy: Energy: & Vitality
As beautiful and welcoming that Spring, so many people share with me their concerns about experiencing extreme tiredness, irritability, anxiety and some noticing hints of depression.
Sharing thoughts how: “Everyone else seems so happy, yet I feel jumpy and frustrated; what is wrong with me?” are common areas of concern.
These feelings can be quite normal during this change of seasons, the feeling that you should have done more. There is not very much of the year left to accomplish, the goals or plans that you set at the beginning of the year.
Transition from Winter to Spring!
As you are moving away from Winter, having had shorter days, less time during Winter to do things, you have become more relaxed. It is during the colder months that your energy wanes, giving you time to rest and recharge. The same that happens with nature. This is how the seasons play an important role in with providing balance. People often have commented to me that when they have lived in a climate that does not have defined seasons, that they really miss them.
With the transition into Spring, the days gradually become longer, and warmer with these changes, it takes time for your body to adjust. As you gradually, adjust, with this comes a sense of joy, renewed energy, a fresh vision and a spark to revisit your goals: perhaps create new ones and use your revived energy to make them happen.
To Restore Joy To Your Heart: Energy & Vitality
- Get Active: This supports your Liver and Lymphatic system as these need movement to help detoxify your body: Venture outside take long walks down the beach, even around your neighbourhood: Get out for picnics in the park: Observe all the wonderful changes in nature the birds, new buildings and activities. Invite change into your life. You may well want to – Join an exercise or yoga class.
- Get Organized: During winter indoors becomes quite stuffy and cluttered for some reason. So to feel better at home and work. De clutter get rid of stuff that you haven’t used in the last 12 months, this includes clothes that you haven’t worn. Pack up and take to the local op shop. This will allow for new things to come into your life.
- Vision and Imagination: Take at least 30 minutes out of your day to visualize how you want your spring, summer and Christmas coming up to be. Then right down what you need to do, to bring these to fruition.
- Implementing Dietary Changes: Spring is a great time to make positive dietary changes. Click here for my 7 Day Healthy Eating Plan. Time to support your body to detox chemicals and other substances from your body. The best way is to assist the liver and lymphatic system, not to mention your kidneys to work more effectively. You can begin by eliminating foods that stressful to your liver, kidneys and prevent detoxification or movement of the lymphatic system. These foods include deep fried, foods high in fat such as chips, biscuits and packaged meals. By decreasing your intake of sugar, processed white flour, breads, cakes and pastries, will improve your brain function, learn how. It also helps to restore energy levels helping you to maintain a healthy weight. Always to remember that fresh wholesome vegetables, fruit, lean meat, chicken and fish will always serve you best.
- Don’t overeat: You may well find that like me you will do better to eat small amounts more often. If you slow down your eating, this will help you to enjoy the flavours of the foods you are eating. You will not only better enjoy your meal, but you will automatically eat less and feel more satisfied.
- Forgiveness: To help with forgiveness is to learn about how to set healthy boundaries, this will also enable more positive relationships. Yes, this is huge, it is important to let go of old grudges and resentments as these have a direct effect on your energy and digestive system. I hear it all the time, ” I am NEVER, going to forgive, so and so”. Well all that does is to be a constant reminder of the injustice that has happened to you, therefore reliving the event. First forgive NO MATTER WHAT: then you need to determine if it is just a mistake, someone who was just not in a good headspace at the time and they didn’t really mean to hurt or upset you. To the point if it something far more traumatic whereby your brain is reminding you of the event and not to forgive because you don’t want to be in that position or with that person ever again. Do you get what I mean – in this case then, you consciously forgive the person, however you do not have to like them or ever be a part of their life again. But what you have done for yourself by forgiving them, is that you have released that event from your mind, so that you no longer have to remind yourself of this and can move on to happier times with the people and events that you want in your Life.
- Risk Taking – Doing Something New: I know you think “RISKS” can be scary. I am not talking about a risk that is going to be detrimental or negative for you. But if there is something that you want to do but feel apprehensive because you might – “Feel Silly”: “Thinking that you can’t do it”: Or “Feel out of Place:” Then it is important that you take hold of these feelings and do not let them hold you back from what it is that you want to do. Think about some of the things that you would like to do but have been holding back on. I want to you to set a goal, make a plan and take action. You can learn how to do this in my Founding Membership.
- Water: Water is one of the most important minerals, vitamins whatever that you can reward your body with each day. By drinking 2 – 3 litres of filtered water per day is a main ingredient in fighting disease and the ageing process. By Adding some slices of lemon or the juice of a lemon, this will taste refreshing and also assist with alkalizing your body. Also is a great support to maintain healthy liver and kidneys.
- Allergies: The main thing when getting on top of allergies especially during this season is to get adequate amounts of vitamin C. This can be as easy as having one lemon squeezed in water per day, also oranges, grapefruit and limes. Fruits such as Papaya, strawberries, pineapple, kiwifruit, cantaloupe, and raspberries are also excellent vitamin C sources. These can be added to a smoothie to drink on a daily basis. The other major factor to allergies is processed meats and foods. So eliminating as much as possible harmful chemicals into our bodies.
If you are a Sufferer of Allergies a Great Read for you is –
Learning How to Understand & Overcome Allergies:
5 Drug Free Solutions & Self-help Strategies
Learn How to Understand & Overcome Allergies: 5 Drug Free Solutions
Master a Life of Optimal Health: Happiness & Vitality
Professional Evidence -Based Knowledge
Receive Weekly Insights & Guidance
To Live your Best Life
Don’t Miss the Next Issue!
I invite you to subscribe to my Free Weekly Newsletter that my clients, subscribers and members have been looking forward to each week for over 20 years.
What People say – “Thank you, Julie I find your Newsletter gives me inspiration to stay on the path”. “Julie, I don’t know how you knew I needed this information”.
I design my Newsletters to share insights, guidance and strategies that will help with every day and serious health issues, that people have presented me with over the years, seeking advice and what they can do.