Spring into Spring – 9 Steps to Bring: Joy to Your Heart:
Restore Energy and Vitality
Beginning to enjoy the Warmer, Longer Days as they Spasmodically head your way. I love watching the Plants Blossom with the Growth of New Life – However still feeling somewhat Sluggish and Tired from Winter wanting to feel this burst of new life and happiness. Let me help you – Move into Spring with Ease of Happiness, Great Health and Energy.
Inspiration: Renewed Vision & Energy
As the days become longer they bring about a sense of joy, a renewal of our vision and inspiration to review our goals: maybe set new ones and become creative with our renewed energy to bring them to fruition.
As beautiful and welcoming that Spring may be and certainly is spring is. Clients come to me experiencing intense feelings of irritability, sometimes with anxiety and some depression.
They share thoughts with me such as: “Everyone else seems so happy, yet I feel jumpy and frustrated; what is wrong with me?” are common.
This can be quite common during this change of seasons, the feeling that we should have done more. There is not very much of the year left to accomplish what I have set out to do for the year.
I explain to my clients that these feelings are quite normal and it comes from having a shorter space of time during winter to do things, so therefore we tend to become more relaxed.
We have not been as energetic during the colder months, as with the plants we have rested. This is very important part of the seasons of life for us.
So of course as the warmer weather begins to creep in with quite varied temperatures from day to day. Our bodies take time to adjust to these changes.
9 Steps to Bring – Joy to Your Heart: Restore Energy &Vitality to Your Body
- Get Active: This supports your Liver and Lymphatic system as these need movement to help detoxify our body: Venture outside take long walks down the beach, even around your neighbourhood: Get our for picnics in the park: Observe all the wonderful changes in nature the birds, new buildings and activities. Invite change into your life. You may well want to – Join an exercise or yoga class.
- Get Organized: During winter indoors becomes quite stuffy and cluttered for some reason. So to feel better at home and work. De clutter get rid of stuff that you haven’t used in the last 12 months, this includes clothes that you haven’t worn. Pack up and take to the local op shop. This will allow for new things to come into your life.
- Vision and Imagination: Take at least 30 minutes out of your day to visualize how you want your spring, summer and Christmas coming up to be. Then right down what you need to do, to bring these to fruition.
- Implementing Dietary Changes: Spring is a great time to put into place a healthy eating plan. Time to support your body to detox chemicals and other substances from our body. The best way is to assist the liver and lymphatic system, not to mention your kidneys to work more effectively. You can begin by eliminating foods that stressful to our liver, kidneys and prevent detoxification or movement of the lymphatic system. These foods include deep fried, foods high in fat such as chips, biscuits and packaged meals. By decreasing our intake of sugar ,processed white flour, breads, cakes and pastries, will improve our brain function, energy levels and also helps us to maintain a healthy weight. Always to remember that fresh wholesome vegetables, fruit, lean meat, chicken and fish will always serve you best.
- Don’t overeat: You may well find that like me you will do better to eat small amounts more often. If you slow down your eating, this will help you to enjoy the flavours of the foods you are eating. You will not only better enjoy your meal, but you will automatically eat less and feel more satisfied.
- Forgiveness: Setting boundaries can help with forgiveness. Yes this is huge, it is important to let go of old grudges and resentments as these have a direct effect on our energy and digestive system. I hear it all the time, ” I am NEVER, going to forgive, so and so”. Well that does is one place a constant reminder of the injustice that has happened to you, therefore reliving the event. First forgive NO MATTER WHAT: then you need to determine if it is just a mistake, someone who was just not in a good headspace at the time and they didn’t really mean to hurt or upset you. To the point if it something far more traumatic whereby your brain is reminding you of the event and not to forgive because you don’t want to be in that position or with that person ever again. So do you get what I mean – in this case then, you consciously forgive the person, however you do not have to like them or ever be a part of their life again. But what you have done for yourself by forgiving them, is that you have released that event from your mind, so that you no longer have to remind yourself of this and can move on to happier times with the people and events that you want in your Life.
- Risk Taking – Doing Something New: I know you think “RISKS” can be scary. I am not talking about a risk that is going to be detrimental or negative for you. But if there is something that you want to do, but feel apprehensive because you might – “Feel Silly”: “Think that you can’t do it”: Or “Feel out of Place:” Then it is important that you take hold of these feelings and do not let them hold you back from what it is that you want to do. So think about some of the things that you would like to do but have been holding back on and come up with a plan and action that you want to take.
- Water: Water is one of the most important minerals, vitamins whatever that you can reward your body with each day. By drinking 2 – 3 litres of filtered water per day is a main ingredient in fighting disease and the ageing process. By Adding some slices of lemon or the juice of a lemon, this will taste refreshing and also assist with alkalizing your body. Also is a great support to your liver and kidneys.
- Allergies: The main thing when getting on top of allergies especially during this season is to get adequate amounts of vitamin C. This can be as easy as having one lemon squeezed in water per day, also oranges, grapefruit and limes. Fruits such as Papaya, strawberries, pineapple, kiwifruit, cantaloupe, and raspberries are also excellent vitamin C sources. These can be added to a smoothie to drink on a daily basis. The other major factor to allergies is processed meats and foods. So eliminating as much as possible harmful chemicals into our bodies.
Read Next: Steps to Understanding Allergies & Overcoming Allergies
Click Here to Get a Clearer Understanding about Allergies & How to Overcome them
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
No matter where you are on your journey to improving your health or becoming well. If you are wanting to Learn the Keys to Master a Life of Health, Happiness and Vitality, a Roadmap that you can follow, to give you the necessary guidance and support to Build a Strong Foundation, Guiding you through making the necessary changes in order to finally learn the elements of taking charge of your Health and in turn your Life., you have come to the “Right Place”.
Three Membership Options Available for You –
1: Community Membership – Stepping your foot into the ocean of learning about your body and your health.
2: Founding Membership – You want to know more? This takes you to the next level of learning more -Serious Insights into Unlocking the Keys necessary: To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality.
3: Transformational Membership – is the “All Access Pass” As soon as you activate your membership, the whole site and all benefits unlock immediately. It is the “Transformational Building Block” necessary for making positive changes to every aspect of your life. Giving you the guidance and support to achieve the life you want, your dreams and inspirations. It also is about making health a natural part of your daily living. Not to be a chore or a challenge but to become a “Natural” way of Living.