Special Tribute to Mothers & Mothers to BE!
3 Easy Steps Caring for You & Your Health!
Becoming and Being a Mum is the most Prestigious, Totally Selfless role in Life you will ever Take on Board. It is a Lifetime Career like no other. What you will learn with the variety of roles that you will play are too enormous for Words. I would like as a Special Tribute to all Mothers and Mothers to be some vital keys to help you with your most Amazing Journey!
This precious little baby that you will hold in your arms will bring to you every emotion to its heights than you can ever imagine, whilst carving out your own life and following your Life path.
I am so grateful for making the decision to have children and for all the experiences they have allowed me to encounter and the person whom I have become.
Do not take this challenging task on alone, along the way you will need all the support, love, encouragement that you can get and most of this will come from you learning to love and care for yourself, challenge yourself, be patient with yourself [as well as with others] realizing that it is a lifetime journey with no short cuts.
A Helpful Guide for Mums to be!
3 Easy Steps to Care for You & Your Unborn Child
This is the biggest Career move you will ever make and there is no getting out of it, it is a Lifetime commitment. Let’s begin taking care of you NOW!
Loving your body at this time is the most important thing that you can do for both you and your baby. It is going to be working very hard for you and your baby’s growth that you are supporting. You will need all the support you can get in helping your wonderful body in doing this miraculous task.
Any care and nurturing that you provide to yourself at this time is pure investment in having the very best of care during your pregnancy. This will definitely pay dividends during, and after birth.
Number One – Healthy Nutrition
Food will always be your Best source for all the necessary nutrients for you and your Baby!
An important question when it comes to a Healthy Pregnancy and Nutrition is – “Are you Getting Enough Folate?”
So all the attention to eating whole grain and organic foods, getting plenty of rest, keeping your muscles supple with Yoga or Pilates, and avoiding the ‘nasties’, will pay dividends to keeping you well. An essential ingredient to a healthy diet for a healthy pregnancy is Folate.
8 Essential Healthy Foods for Optimal Nutrition for Pregnancy & Beyond!
- Dairy products: extra protein and calcium are needed during pregnancy. If you prefer not to have dairy, calcium rich foods include – Coconut Yogurt & Milk, almonds, tofu, figs, Leafy greens including broccoli, and kale.
- Legumes: lentils, peas, beans, chickpeas, soybeans, and peanuts are good sources of protein and fibre.
- Sweet potatoes: rich in beta-carotene, a plant compound that your body converts to vitamin A.
- Salmon: rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for brain and eye development.
- Eggs: a good source of protein and contain choline, which is important for foetal brain development.
- Broccoli, Asparagus, dark, leafy greens, apples, citrus and kiwi fruit: good sources of fibre, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A, calcium, iron, folate, and potassium.
- Lean meat and proteins: beef, pork, chicken, turkey, fish, and shellfish are good sources of protein, iron, and zinc. Non-meat sources of protein include – soy, tofu, lentils, beans, edamame, nuts, grains eggs and green vegetables.
- Berries: Blueberries, Blackberries and Strawberries are rich in antioxidants, which can help prevent cell damage.
Number 2: Rest and Relaxation
Getting plenty of rest and relaxation is also a key essential to enjoying a healthy pregnancy and beyond. Taking time out during the day to put your feet up and just allow your mind to float away to relaxing and happy times, is a great way to keep up your energy levels and also to reduce stress. Enjoy regular bubble baths and incorporating a Professional massage during this time is a great way to unwind and relax, while helping to keep away those aches and pains.
Number 3: Remain Active
It is important during this time to remain active, but obviously not to overdo it, listen to your body. Regular daily walks, swimming, yoga and general activities are great for keeping fit and once again, helping to balance your emotions.
All of these suggestions mentioned are simple and great ways to keep up with even after baby is born and for the years to come. It is of vital importance as a Mum and a woman, that you to take care of YOU! Here is a link for some personal home caring for you!
Further Support: Healthy Eating & Positive Habits
Beyond Pregnancy: Breastfeeding & Healthy Living
Master a Life of Optimal Health: Happiness & Vitality
Professional Evidence -Based Knowledge
Receive Weekly Insights & Guidance
To Live your Best Life
Don’t Miss the Next Issue!
I invite you to subscribe to my Free Weekly Newsletter that my clients, subscribers and members have been looking forward to each week for over 20 years.
What People say – “Thank you, Julie I find your Newsletter gives me inspiration to stay on the path”. “Julie, I don’t know how you knew I needed this information”.
I design my Newsletters to share insights, guidance and strategies that will help with every day and serious health issues, that people have presented me with over the years, seeking advice and what they can do.