Reflections – Bringing Strength, Joy & Happiness to New Beginnings
8 Important Questions to Ask Yourself
Reflections from the previous year, month, week and sometimes even the previous day. It is important for bringing Strength, Joy & Happiness to make room for New Beginnings. Every day you have the opportunity to let go of painful experiences and accept love into your heart.
Reflections can be rather Overwhelming, Exciting and Daunting at the same time just where has the time gone and what have you achieved, what have you done during this time. This what I like to call the time of Reflection, to take a deep look at yourself in the mirror to see yourself for the kind, loving person whom you really are, to acknowledge what you have achieved and what it is that you still want to achieve. It is important to reflect and to take time to bring to your conscious mind just what you have managed to achieve taking into consideration your mind, body, and the emotional aspects of your life.
By reflecting on the year, there will be times of change that you have coped with, there will be times for some of grief , maybe mixed with sadness and some traumatic moments, I hope blended in with some very special, happy moments.
You may be feeling overwhelmed and anxious that you didn’t save the money that you had planned, you may have wanted to lose a certain amount of weight and did not quite lose it all, maybe you did not move forward as you would have liked in your business or got that promotion at work, or getting a job that you so wanted. It can be so easy to get caught up in all the things that did not work, that you will forget what did what, what you coped well with and what you achieved and made you happy.
When I look back and reflect on my year, I realize that things that I thought should stand out, that seem to be important suddenly did not seem so important. I also saw that even though things that happened during the year, some quite traumatic and upsetting seem to all pan out to something even deeper.
Building strength and character in myself that I was not aware or knew that I had. The unusual or even I would say unwanted events brought a dimension and realm to my life that gave it even greater purpose and meaning. I do this exercise regularly throughout the year as well to help me stay focused and on track.
In your reflection of the year past I would like for you to go through and answer these questions –
- What were some of the Happiest Days of the year? Who were you with and What were you doing?
- What was the best meal/meals you cooked?
- What was the most enjoyable and or exciting outing, adventure or new things that you learnt?
- What was the best thing that you bought during the year?
- What was something you bought for you, that made you feel happy?
- What was a great gift that you shared or gave during the year?
- What was one thing that you achieved for the year, that initially you found daunting, but it all fell into place and now you feel happy and accomplished.
- One thing that happened during the year that was terribly upsetting, unexpected and painful but you not only worked through it, it had a very positive outcome that you are truly grateful for?
Reflections on your Answers: Responses and Confirmation
- What stands out the most and what are you most grateful and proud of. This might be more than one thing, maybe something you are truly grateful for and something that you are very proud to have achieved.
- What did you miss or feel you may have missed out on, that you want to make a priority for the New Year ahead?
- What is the most important thing that matters most that you would bring further Joy, Happiness, Love and Peace into your New Year.
Sharing my answers with you as inspiration
- The happiest day of the year for me was when my husband got a final health check that everything was fine. After a long stent in hospital with pneumonia that went on to cause some heart difficulties, that is now all on the mend.
- I decided to have an Indian night with my family, and I have never cooked Indian Food proper before, and it was a great success.
- My most enjoyable outing or outings are having dinner with my husband and my family.
- I guess my most exciting adventure for the year was that I chose to retire from the massage side of my business after 35 years. I must say this surprised me with the transition as ended with ease and great peace, having many wonderful memories from my career in this area. I have learnt that I am very resilient and that I am very much loved. I do not think life gets much better than, that.
- We purchased a new air conditioner and it is just great.
- I bought myself some leggings and singlet top, wearing them around home helps me to feel relaxed and happy.
- The Greatest gift I was able to share during the year was supporting my husband in his return to health.
- I think the main thing that I achieved during the year and must admit found very daunting and challenging was closing my physical Naturopathic Health Clinic and moving totally online. Even though I had been working toward this for 4 1/2 years. I am gradually feeling more competent and at ease with it all.
- The most upsetting thing that happened during the year was my husband getting ill, then during his treatment in the hospital there were further complications that put his mortality at risk. Fortunately, due to a great deal of communication and support with medical professionals and of course my darling husbands’ determination. All is now on the mend.
What stands out for me throughout the year is the importance of spending and sharing time with the people you love is of vital importance. Understanding that you can achieve a balance between work and family commitments when you know your priorities and what is important.
I do not feel there is anything that I have missed out on but look forward to having a holiday in the New Year.
The most important thing that matters to me is my family, my friends and I Love my work and the people whom I have helped them in overcoming their challenges, to be happy and healthy.
Now it is your turn to reflect on the year that is now coming to an end and to build your hopes and dreams for a Happy and Purposeful New Year ahead. Wishing you all the very best, Julie xx
Begin the New Year: New Day & New Life by Letting Go of Pain, Fear, Trauma & Regret
In our Founding Membership: You Learn The Keys to Making Positive Changes Easier by
“Unlocking the Secrets to Embracing Positive Change”
Making positive changes often seems incredibly complicated and exhausting hence why so many people fall back into old negative habits. It doesn’t have to be when you learn these Keys Elements. Building and developing Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality becomes so much easier.
I love Sharing with you Simple, Effective ways to support your Health & Positive Lifestyle changes
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
No matter where you are on your journey to improving your health or becoming well. If you are wanting to Learn the Keys to Master a Life of Health, Happiness and Vitality, a Roadmap that you can follow, to give you the necessary guidance and support to Build a Strong Foundation, Guiding you through making the necessary changes in order to finally learn the elements of taking charge of your Health and in turn your Life., you have come to the “Right Place”.
Three Membership Options Available for You –
1: Community Membership – Stepping your foot into the ocean of learning about your body and your health.
2: Founding Membership – You want to know more? This takes you to the next level of learning more -Serious Insights into Unlocking the Keys necessary: To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality.
3: Transformational Membership – is the “All Access Pass” As soon as you activate your membership, the whole site and all benefits unlock immediately. It is the “Transformational Building Block” necessary for making positive changes to every aspect of your life. Giving you the guidance and support to achieve the life you want, your dreams and inspirations. It also is about making health a natural part of your daily living. Not to be a chore or a challenge but to become a “Natural” way of Living.