A Recipe for Detoxing
9 Key Vegetables for Eliminating Bloating
The Way to Glowing Healthy Skin!
Enjoy this Recipe for Detoxing and Eliminating Bloating making the way to Glowing, Health Skin together with other support strategies for a Healthier You.
There is no doubt that Beauty that lasts a lifetime comes from the inside out. Whatever you put in your body affects the health of your skin. The same can be said for whatever you use on your skin will have either a detrimental or positive effect on your health. A secret to having Healthy, Glowing Skin for your whole life is to Care for it from the inside/out.
Detoxification Juice for Glowing, Healthy Skin
I would like to share with you a favourite Juice recipe that will help to improve the texture of your skin, reduce sensitivities and improve skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis. It will also improve muscle tone and your overall health by supporting healthy digestion, detoxification, reduce bloating and improve your energy levels.
A Recipe for Detoxing is also a Giant Healthy Vitamin pill to support Healthy, Glowing Skin, Improved Digestion, Liver & Kidneys
Enjoy this drink daily, either as an early morning pick me up or a drink with your evening meal.
Chop these Ingredients; Add them to your Blender or Ninja bullet blender. Blend away, then Drink!!!!
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 cup of Kale, Spinach or Chard
- 2 stalks of Celery
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger
- 1 Green Apple
- 1/2 cup of Parsley
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Pineapple
- Juice & Rind of one squeezed Lime or Lemon
9 Key Plants for Detoxing: Improving your Health, Energy, Vitality & Immune Response!
- Kale: plant protein (amino acids), antioxidants, fiber, calcium, vitamin A, iron, magnesium – essential for regular digestion, immunity and glowing skin
- Lemon/lime: contain high levels of vitamin C that assists with detoxification, anti-bacterial activity, blood purification, pH balancer, liver cleanser and immune support.
- Cucumber: potassium, vitamin C – rehydrates your skin, reduces bloating, replenishes necessary electrolytes
- Banana: a great source of fiber, potassium, magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A – aids healthy digestion/regularity
- Pineapple: manganese, vitamin C, fiber, bromelain (enzymes) – anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties, improves immunity, anti-cancer properties, aids with reducing wrinkles
- Celery: calcium, B vitamins, iron, magnesium – as alkalizing properties, improves detoxification and reduces bloating
- Green apples and red apples – are a good source of potassium, phosphorus, calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron and zinc. Apples also contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, K, folate, and niacin. Apples have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties that protect against cell mutation and improve immunity. Apples also help to improve digestion, manage cholesterol levels, improve bowel function and are beneficial for people suffering from diverticulitis.
- Ginger: Essential nutrients provided by ginger are – pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5) and minerals like potassium, manganese, copper, and magnesium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Ginger has been found to be powerful in the fight with Cancer, it is also being said that it is far more powerful than chemotherapy and of course without the harmful side effects. It has powerful antioxidant properties, also having benefits for reduction of heartburn and indigestion.
- Parsley: has high levels of vitamins K, iron, C, Folate with smaller amounts of copper, manganese, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, B1 and B3. Parsley is known to reduce the risk of cancer, improves immune function, reduces inflammation and swelling association with arthritis, improves kidney function and aids healthy circulation and heart function.
Destroyers of Skin and Organ Health are: Excessive consumption of alcohol. Consuming soft drinks, pastries, cakes, biscuits, smoking, illegal drugs and medications.
Three Golden Rules for Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality
- Build a Strong Foundation: Healthy food, Exercise, Positive Thought Processes and Balancing of your Emotions
- Making Changes: Eliminate habits that will serve you no positive or healthy purpose, implementing changes that will improve your quality of health, happiness and vitality.
- Taking Charge: Putting into action your positive changes and actions that will serve you well!
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
No matter where you are on your journey to improving your health or becoming well. If you are wanting to Learn the Keys to Master a Life of Health, Happiness and Vitality, a Roadmap that you can follow, to give you the necessary guidance and support to Build a Strong Foundation, Guiding you through making the necessary changes in order to finally learn the elements of taking charge of your Health and in turn your Life., you have come to the “Right Place”.
Three Membership Options Available for You –
1: Community Membership – Stepping your foot into the ocean of learning about your body and your health.
2: Founding Membership – You want to know more? This takes you to the next level of learning more -Serious Insights into Unlocking the Keys necessary: To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality.
3: Transformational Membership – is the “All Access Pass” As soon as you activate your membership, the whole site and all benefits unlock immediately. It is the “Transformational Building Block” necessary for making positive changes to every aspect of your life. Giving you the guidance and support to achieve the life you want, your dreams and inspirations. It also is about making health a natural part of your daily living. Not to be a chore or a challenge but to become a “Natural” way of Living.
Begin your Journey with my Free Community Membership –
Julie’s eBooks to support a Healthier & Happier YOU!
Start Making Positive Changes Today! Learning Simple Strategies for Self Care in Julie’s