A Recipe for Detoxing
9 Key Vegetables for Eliminating Bloating & Glowing Healthy Skin!
Are you feeling bloated, sluggish, skin looking a bit pale and not to mention a little trouble with going to the toilet. You have been drinking a little more than you should, not eating the right foods and quite frankly, feeling rather “YUK! It is time for a detox! Your Body is well equipped for detoxing, having that said, there comes a point where it needs a little help.
You will – Enjoy this Recipe for Detoxing, helping to eliminate Bloating, improving the health of your skin where it will glow once again, helps to eliminate fine lines, helps with firming your skin as well. Not to mention the added bonus it has for your health in general.
There is no doubt that Beauty that lasts a lifetime comes from the inside out. Whatever you put in your body affects the health of your skin. The same can be said for whatever you use on your skin will have either a detrimental or positive effect on your health. A secret to having Healthy, Glowing Skin for your whole life is to Care for it from the inside/out.
My favourite Juice Recipe
That will help to improve the texture of your skin, reduce sensitivities and improve skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis. It will also improve muscle tone and your overall health by supporting healthy digestion, detoxification, reduce bloating and improve your energy levels.
A Giant Healthy Vitamin pill to support Healthy, Glowing Skin, Improves Digestion Liver & Kidney Function.
Enjoy this drink daily, either as an early morning pick me up or a drink with your evening meal.
Chop these Ingredients; Add them to your Blender or Ninja bullet blender. Blend away, then Drink!
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 cup of Kale, Spinach or Chard
- 2 stalks of Celery
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger
- 1 Green Apple
- 1/2 cup of Parsley
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Pineapple
- Juice & Rind of one squeezed Lime or Lemon
9 Key Plants for Detoxing:
Improving your Health, Energy, Vitality & Immune Response!
- Kale: plant protein (amino acids), antioxidants, fibre, calcium, vitamin A, iron, magnesium – essential for regular digestion, immunity and glowing skin
- Lemon/lime: contain high levels of vitamin C that assists with detoxification, anti-bacterial activity, blood purification, pH balancer, liver cleanser and immune support.
- Cucumber: potassium, vitamin C – rehydrates your skin, reduces bloating, replenishes necessary electrolytes
- Banana: a great source of fibre, potassium, magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A – aids healthy digestion/regularity
- Pineapple: manganese, vitamin C, fibre, bromelain (enzymes) – anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties, improves immunity, anti-cancer properties, aids with reducing wrinkles
- Celery: calcium, B vitamins, iron, magnesium – as alkalizing properties, improves detoxification and reduces bloating
- Green apples and red apples – are a good source of potassium, phosphorus, calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron and zinc. Apples also contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, K, folate, and niacin. Apples have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties that protect against cell mutation and improve immunity. Apples also help to improve digestion, manage cholesterol levels, improve bowel function and are beneficial for people suffering from diverticulitis.
- Ginger: Essential nutrients provided by ginger are – pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5) and minerals like potassium, manganese, copper, and magnesium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Ginger has been found to be powerful in the fight with Cancer, it is also being said that it is far more powerful than chemotherapy and of course without the harmful side effects. It has powerful antioxidant properties, also having benefits for reduction of heartburn and indigestion.
- Parsley: has high levels of vitamins K, iron, C, Folate with smaller amounts of copper, manganese, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, B1 and B3. Parsley is known to reduce the risk of cancer, improves immune function, reduces inflammation and swelling association with arthritis, improves kidney function and aids healthy circulation and heart function.
Destroyers of Skin and Organ Health are:
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Illicit drugs
- Overconsumption of medications
- Processed food
- Fast/junk food
- Soft drinks
Optimal Health is the Key Foundation for a Happy, Vital & Successful Life
Three Golden Rules for Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality
- Build a Strong Foundation: Healthy food, Exercise, Positive Thought Processes and Balancing of your Emotions!
- Making Changes: Eliminate habits that will serve you no positive or healthy purpose, implementing changes that will improve your quality of health, happiness and vitality.
- Taking Charge: Putting into action your positive changes and actions that will serve you well!
A Great, Easy Read to Keep Looking and Feeling Great for a Lifetime.
My eBook Optimal Health the Key to Ageless Ageing.
Start Making Positive Changes Today! In my eBook Optimal Health the Key to Ageless Ageing you will learn Simple, Effective Strategies for Self-Care that will have you looking and feeling great for a Lifetime.
Master a Life of Optimal Health: Happiness & Vitality
Professional Evidence -Based Knowledge
Receive Weekly Insights & Guidance
To Live your Best Life
Don’t Miss the Next Issue!
I invite you to subscribe to my Free Weekly Newsletter that my clients, subscribers and members have been looking forward to each week for over 20 years.
What People say – “Thank you, Julie I find your Newsletter gives me inspiration to stay on the path”. “Julie, I don’t know how you knew I needed this information”.
I design my Newsletters to share insights, guidance and strategies that will help with every day and serious health issues, that people have presented me with over the years, seeking advice and what they can do.