Eating To Live: Your Awesome eBook: Guiding you How to Eat Well & Feel Great!
“Let Food be Thy Medicine and Medicine be Thy Food” – Hippocrates
Nourish your Soul with the thoughts you Think and the Words you Speak. Nourish your Mind and your Body with the Food you Eat!
Learning How to make Food your Best friend is essential in Living a Healthy, Happy Life with the Best Quality!
In this eBook – You will learn
- How to make “Food Your Best Friend” “Not Your Worst Enemy”
- The Foods to eat to prevent or overcome ill health and disease and how they will work for you
- What you eat, how you eat and whom you eat with, makes all the difference to the enjoyment of your food
- Enjoy Easy, Delicious recipes for the whole family
- Eating to Live helping you to achieve Optimal Health, Happiness and Vitality for your whole Life.
Key Benefits of Making the Changes to a Healthy Diet!
A healthy diet is essential for the best quality of life, a well-balanced diet can reduce the risk of premature death,
improve weight management, and prevent chronic conditions such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and many types of cancer.
Eating fresh, wholesome foods is a major contributing factor to living the best quality of life.
It provides your body with essential nutrients to function optimally and acts as medicine to protect against infection.”
A healthy diet has many benefits, as you can see. It is also essential for building strong bones, protecting the heart, preventing disease, and boosting mood.
I discuss for you in this eBook: Eating to Live, the benefits of a healthful diet, what foods to eat and why, with easy-to-follow recipes.
- Heart health: A healthy diet can reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and hypertension.
- Reduced cancer risk: A person may eat foods that contain antioxidants to help reduce their risk of developing cancer.
- Better mood: A healthy diet can boost mood and reduce symptoms of depression.
- Gut health: A healthy diet can improve gut health and reduce the risk of digestive disorders.
- Memory: A healthy diet can improve memory and cognitive function.
- Weight loss: A healthy diet can help with weight loss and reduce the risk of obesity.
- Diabetes: A healthy diet can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Bones and teeth: A healthy diet can improve bone and dental health.
- Better sleep: A healthy diet can improve sleep quality and reduce the risk of sleep disorders.
- The next generation: A healthy diet can improve fertility and reduce the risk of birth defects.
It’s important to note that following a healthy diet doesn’t have to be complicated or restrictive, as you will find in this eBook.
Additional Reference: Medical News Today!
What is Considered an Unhealthy Diet and What are the Risks!
The average Australian and American Diet consists of what is referred to as “Junk Food.”
“Junk food” is a term used to describe food, that no nutritional value, that is high in calories from sugar and/or fat, sodium.
And little dietary fibre, protein, vitamins, minerals, or other important forms of nutrients.
An unhealthy, (Processed, Packaged, Fast Food also referred to as Junk Food) diet, typically consists of foods that are high in saturated fat, added sugar, and sodium.
These include highly processed items such as fast foods, snack foods, cakes, biscuits, chocolates, sweets, processed meat, chips, sugary drinks, and alcoholic drinks.
Consuming these foods as a regular diet, is a known causative factor to serious health issues and disease. Examples of these are:
An unhealthy diet typically consists of processed, packaged, and fast food, also known as junk food. This diet typically contains excessive amounts of saturated fat, sugar, and salt.
These foods include fast foods, snack foods, cakes, biscuits, chocolates, sweets, processed meat, chips, sugary drinks, and alcoholic drinks.
Eating these foods regularly is known to cause –
- Heart Disease
- Liver and Kidney Disease
- Digestive Disorders
- Mental and Emotional Disturbances
Eating a healthy, nutritious diet provides vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that support optimal body function and help prevent and overcome disease.
However, a harmful diet has the opposite effect.
What People Say after Reading the eBook – Eating to Live!
“What a great book, chock full of information. I love the recipes”. (Di)
“Love the Book, just helped to Clarify and Simplify the whole food thing”. (Lyn)
“Just what I needed to help me to implement healthy food for myself and my family”. (Zane)
“Thank you, Julie, certainly helped to simplify how to eat healthy” (Nick)
Great & Easy to follow, yet packed full of helpful information (Seana)
Love the Book, so Easy to Follow and uncomplicated, Great health information & Recipes (Jill)