Struggling with Energy and Clarity of Mind to Start Your Day
Enjoy this Protein & Nutrient Rich Breakfast –
Easy to Make: Giving you Clarity and Energy to Begin Your Day
Poached Eggs, Spinach & Ricotta Cheese
What you need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- 2 pieces of wholegrain, sour dough, gluten free or wholemeal bread toasted.
If you don’t want toast you can use the wilted spinach as a base or endive or even avocado makes a good base. Warm avocado in oven whilst poaching eggs for 5 mins
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon of Ricotta cheese
What to do:
- Boil kettle with filtered water. When boiled pour water into a skillet pan about 8 cm deep. Add vinegar.
- In a bowl put your baby spinach add boiling water then drain in a strainer after a few seconds.
- Put toast into toaster or avocado in the oven
- As water comes up to boiling crack your two eggs separately into the boiling water.
- With a wooden spoon gently splash boiling water over eggs. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes for a soft yolk or 3 to 4 minutes for firm. Using a slotted spoon, remove egg from water.
- Have toast or the base you have chosen on a plate and place the eggs onto these.
For Further Dietary, Nutritional Support & Recipes
Download a Copy of Julie’s eBook Eating to Live