Struggling with Energy and Clarity of Mind to Start Your Day
Enjoy this Protein & Nutrient Rich Breakfast – Easy to Make: Giving you Clarity and Energy to Begin Your Day
Poached Eggs with Spinach and Ricotta Cheese
- What you need:
2 teaspoons of white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
2 pieces of wholegrain, sour dough or wholemeal bread toasted.
If you don’t want toast you can use the wilted spinach as a base or endive or even avocado makes a good base. Warm avocado in oven whilst poaching eggs for 5 mins
1 cup of baby spinach
1 tablespoon of Ricotta cheese
What to do:
- Boil kettle with filtered water. When boiled pour water into a skillet pan about 8 cm deep. Add vinegar.
- In a bowl put your baby spinach add boiling water then drain in a strainer after a few seconds.
- Put toast into toaster or avocado in the oven
- As water comes up to boiling crack your two eggs separately into the boiling water.
- With a wooden spoon gently splash boiling water over eggs. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes for a soft yolk or 3 to 4 minutes for firm. Using a slotted spoon, remove egg from water.
- Have toast or the base you have chosen on a plate and place the eggs onto these.