Poached Eggs with Spinach and Ricotta Cheese. An easy and great start to your day. An excellent source of calcium, B-vitamins, phosphorus, and iron. If you are Struggling with Energy and Clarity of Mind to Start Your Day it might turn those breakfast-skippers to breakfast advocates.
This Protein & Nutrient Rich Breakfast is Easy to Make: Giving you Clarity and Energy to Begin Your Day. In this article I share with you this easy, breakfast recipe together with the benefits you will achieve by making Breakfast an essential part of your day.
What is Breakfast?
Breakfast is commonly referred to the first meal of that is eaten after 8-10 hours, sleep a break. Literally, the word refers to break the night fast. Depending on the eating habits and culture of people, there are a whole variety of foods that are included as a breakfast meal.
Why is the Breakfast necessary?
Despite the rest that your body is getting in your hours of sleep, your body is still functioning as is your mind and heart and it is necessary to refuel for optimal functioning and energy. Due to this continuous work, your glucose level gets low till morning. Having a breakfast regulates your body with essential nutrients and minerals to fuel your body for the day’s work ahead. When you miss breakfast, your body doesn’t get the necessary minerals and vitamins that will have you feeling fatigued, brain fazed and generally depleted of energy.
5 Reasons to Eat Breakfast
- Improved Immune Function: Research has found that people who eat breakfast regularly have a healthy immune response and were less likely to fall ill. Eating breakfast replenishes your energy that has been utilized during your sleeping hours.
- Supports Healthy Metabolic processes: assists with healthy weight management. Studies across the world reveal that the people who eat breakfast each morning are less likely to suffer from a weight problem.
- Improves Healthy Pancreatic Function: People including children are less vulnerable to suffer from diabetes. The pancreas is a large gland behind the stomach which secretes digestive enzymes into the duodenum. Embedded in the pancreas are the islets of Langerhans, which secrete into the blood the hormones insulin and glucagon. Eating breakfast each day supports healthy function of your pancreas supporting healthy sugar levels.
- Supports Healthy Detoxification: Eating a healthy breakfast with fresh fruit, vegetables and protein will support healthy detoxification processes, that improves immune function, improves elimination of dangerous chemicals and toxins. Important for the prevention or supporting your body to heal from disease.
- Supports Balancing Healthy Sugar Levels: Decreases cravings for sugar and junk foods.
Poached Eggs, Spinach & Ricotta Cheese
What you need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- 2 pieces of wholegrain, sour dough, gluten free or wholemeal bread toasted.
If you don’t want toast you can use the wilted spinach as a base or endive or even avocado makes a good base. Warm avocado in oven whilst poaching eggs for 5 mins
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon of Ricotta cheese
What to do:
- Boil kettle with filtered water. When boiled pour water into a skillet pan about 8 cm deep. Add vinegar.
- In a bowl put your baby spinach add boiling water then drain in a strainer after a few seconds.
- Put toast into toaster or avocado in the oven
- As water comes up to boiling crack your two eggs separately into the boiling water.
- With a wooden spoon gently splash boiling water over eggs. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes for a soft yolk or 3 to 4 minutes for firm. Using a slotted spoon, remove egg from water.
- Have toast or the base you have chosen on a plate and place the eggs onto these.
To Learn more about What Food to Eat & Why together with Delicious, Easy to follow Recipes to support a Healthier You! Purchase & Download your Copy by Clicking on the Image below…….