Living a Life of Vigour and Vitality – Take Charge of your Lifestyle Habits, making living a life of Optimal Health, Happiness and Vitality a “Natural” way of Life.
Today it is noted that at least 1 in 4 Australians are suffering from depleted Energy levels, Vigour and Vitality. Many of these people are engaging in Lifestyle habits that are depleting them of nourishment, motivation and most importantly happiness. Living a Life of Vigour and Vitality is to Take Charge of your Lifestyle Habits. Eliminating negative thoughts, foods anything that is going to cause you “Harm” depleting you of Enjoying a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness and Vitality.
The term Ageless Ageing is common term used today. It is about Ageing Well learning the necessary steps to achieving the life you deserve for you whole life, not just in the short-term.
Getting Started with Inspirational Guidance
Do you sometimes have difficulty staying on track, I know I do. So for years, now I have used inspirational quotes on a daily or weekly basis.
Depending on my needs and the changes I want to implement at the time. I read the particular quote that is going to support my new way of thinking for the change I want to put into place.
I do this everyday, 3 – 4 times a day. If you have your own computer or phone you can put the quote onto these as your screensaver
I have for you Daily Inspirational Guidance and Quotes to help with the flow of each day.
Guide to Empowering Life Changes
By applying these traits it will give you a “Life of Vitality, Meaning and Purpose” As I talk with you about Ageless aging, people who thrive well into the 80’s and beyond seem to have similar traits. Firstly, many are rebels. They walk to their own path and have done so all their lives. They also implement these simple steps in their life:
- They make pleasure an important part of their day. For example, they might have a glass of wine or a beer as part of their day. They aren’t addicted but rather, they look forward to enjoying this activity as part of their daily enjoyment.
- Do not become co-dependent. They don’t stay in relationships that are unhealthy or dysfunctional, or with people who have addictions. They realize that each person has their unique power and ability to change their life if need be, it is not their responsibility. Being aware that it is disempowering to “Do for others, what they are able to do for themselves.”
- They live in communities where they are supported in their own unique talents and contribution. They surround themselves with people and situations where they are respected.
- They do not go to doctors—partially because many have outlived their doctors. Also because they find spending time at doctors a waste of time when they could be doing something more productive, they aren’t focused on any possible decline.
- They are future-oriented, making long-term plans because they want to be thriving in the future and making a difference to the world.
- Having a relationship with the Divine or Higher Power: I know for many this can be difficult because we focus on people and the world as it is, these people focus on their higher self and how they want the world to be. When you reconnect with the higher power or spirit and honour your own inner spirit, you see yourself and life as an exceptional miracle that it is. This empowers you with a different perspective on your own health, your ability to create your own vitality and wellbeing, because it allows you to create great health with the understanding that there is a higher purpose to your Life.
- To actively manage stress. Stress is known to wreak havoc within the body and can cause a myriad of problems, these include mood, sleep, and blood sugar issues. Chronic fear, resentment, anger, and sadness trigger stress hormones therefore our hormone communication is damaged.
Often when people make it past 90, people often notice that their health actually improves. I believe this happens because they have time to do the things that actually are beneficial and supportive for their health.
Make time to rest and restore, eat foods that will nourish and restore your health such as fresh meat, fish, chicken, vegetables, salads and fruits. Evaluate your relationships so that you are not engaging on a regular basis people who are problem makers, not problem solvers. We all go through tough times, relationships aren’t easy, but you need to be able to argue your point of view without feeling threatened or in fear: you need to be able to work your way through who you want to become without someone trying to make you something they want you to be: Overcoming problems constructively to build a positive future: These people in your life should stand by you, so long as you don’t allow yourself to become a victim of your circumstances: For example- If you would like your home environment to improve then it is important to work through ways this can be done: instead of just saying “Oh well, this is the way it is”: Never to put any positive actions into place.
So after reading this you may well feel how can I move forward, I can I put these things into place