Julie’s Inner Health Smoothie
9 Benefits to a Healthier You Today!
Julie’s Inner Health Smoothie is a Great Combination of Healthy Spices, Vegetables and Fruit that will help support a Healthy Digestion, Heart Function, Circulation, Sugar Balance, assisting with Detoxification, prevention of Cancer, especially Bowel and Stomach Cancer with healing the underlying symptoms such as Reflux, Indigestion, Heartburn and excessive bloating of stomach.
9 Health Benefits of
Adding a Daily Smoothie to your Morning Regime
- Promotes Healthy Weight Loss: Replacing one meal every day with a Freshly, prepared smoothie is a great way to maintain healthy weight improving your metabolism and to weight loss “Naturally”. Smoothies help with healthy weight loss by supporting healthy detoxification, bowel movements and improved digestion.
- Maintains Healthy Cholesterol: The Fruits, Spices and Vegetables included in the Smoothie recipe below will help to reduce inflammation a major cause to increased Cholesterol levels. Combine this with a diet eliminating processed, packaged and fast foods, exercise and eliminating harmful toxic habits you will be well on your way to Optimal health.
- Maintains Healthy Skin: Fruits and vegetables such as oranges, lemons, grapefruit, spinach, capsicum, broccoli and kale are loaded with vitamin C an important Vitamin when it comes to provide protection against disease and the signs of premature ageing. Spinach is high in the coenzyme Q10 so combining this with Vitamin C will having you enjoying Optimal Health, Happiness and Vitality for a Lifetime.
- Maintains a Healthy Immune System: This recipe will help you to prevent or fight off colds, flu and viruses.
- Provides great support against disease, improves circulation, brain and heart function.
- Anti-inflammatory Benefits: It has been found that increased inflammation due to a diet high in animal fats, processed, packaged and fast foods: Void of Fresh fruit and vegetables is the major cause of an increase in Cholesterol. A rise in cholesterol levels is the Body’s attempt to reduce inflammation. Reduce inflammation and you will reduce Cholesterol.
- Improves Digestion: Poor digestion, lead to major health problems. Poor digestion comes about by eating foods that aren’t recognizable by the body as real food, also upsets the microbiome within your gut that support the essential nutrients being transported throughout your body. Improve your digestion and you will never have a weight problem.
- Improved Energy: As there is minimized processing by the body with smoothies the vitamins and minerals are easily transported and used for energy by the body. Hence you will notice an improvement in your energy levels. Great boost to your body when recovering from an illness.
- Improves your Nervous System and Brain: Your mood, your cognitive thinking, rationale thinking, and mood are improved by the nutritional value of this smoothie.
Start you Day in a Positive Way with the Burst of Nutrition
To begin with make up the spice combination to help balance your sugar levels, improve your immune system, circulation and heart. Beginning with the spice combination. Approximate quantities of each listed below to a 150-gram jar and mix together- then add 1 teaspoon to your Smoothie.
- 2 teaspoons of Cumin
- 8 teaspoons of Turmeric
- 4 teaspoons of Cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons of Sumac
- 4 teaspoons of Cardamom
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 4 teaspoons of ginger
- 1 Cup of Almond, Coconut or Rice Milk
Add to your Blender or Nutribullet
2 tablespoons of Plain Greek Yogurt (do not use fat reduced) (This also aids digestion by improving good bacteria)
(Improve your iron intake with these three)
1 x a cup of finely chopped kale
1 x cup of Spinach
1 x cup of Parsley
½ cup of Blueberries
½ cup of Strawberries
1 x banana
1 x Kiwi fruit
Mix any fruit such as – 1 x apple, 1 cup of chopped pineapple, a pear Now switch on your blender these together
Learn More about the Foods to Eat & Why with Easy to Follow Recipes in my eBook Eating to Live
Master a Life of Optimal Health: Happiness & Vitality
Professional Evidence -Based Knowledge
Receive Weekly Insights & Guidance
To Live your Best Life
Don’t Miss the Next Issue!
I invite you to subscribe to my Free Weekly Newsletter that my clients, subscribers and members have been looking forward to each week for over 20 years.
What People say – “Thank you, Julie I find your Newsletter gives me inspiration to stay on the path”. “Julie, I don’t know how you knew I needed this information”.
I design my Newsletters to share insights, guidance and strategies that will help with every day and serious health issues, that people have presented me with over the years, seeking advice and what they can do.