Don’t Know where to Begin to Improve Your Health – You can Start Today with this Simple Formula!!!
You know the importance of drinking water is continually mentioned as Vital for your Optimal Health.
The required amount is approximately 8 – 10 glasses per day. Many Times this can be a Struggle – Especially in the Colder Months
Add some Heat and Lemon, not only is the Easier to Drink but it has Great Health Benefits!!!
Improve your Health and Vitality –
Simply by Drinking 8 glasses of Hot water per Day!
You may wish to start with just 2 or 3 and then believe me you will then be eager to increase it as you start to feel and see the benefits. Simply boil the kettle, add a slice or two of lemon and away you go!!!!
Another alternative is to have a whole lemon squeezed in the morning and add hot water.
Adding to lemon to your water is not only refreshing, flavoursome, it also quenches thirst, whilst having Amazing Health Benefits in Alkalizing your Body.
Enjoy these Benefits to Your Health!
- Weight Loss – Hot water is great for maintaining a healthy metabolism, this is great for maintaining a healthy weight or if wanting to lose weight. A great way to kick start your metabolism early in the morning with a glass of hot water and a squeezed lemon. As an added bonus, hot water will help to break down the adipose tissue (aka body fat) in your body.
- Neutralizes Acidity-Research has found that by drinking freshly squeezed lemon drinks, it helps to reduce the level of uric acid in your joints. Thus helping to reduce joint pain and decrease the risk of gout. Uric acid has no positive affects in the body and part of becoming healthy is to assist the uric acid to be excreted efficiently without accumulating crystals in the joints and joint lining. Lemon’s alkalizing effect has benefits in supporting this process. By including freshly squeezed lemon and hot water into your daily routine this assists in the production of bi-carbonate therefore neutralizing the acidity in your body. This is why lemon is said to have an alkalizing effect on the body.
- Menstrual Cramps – Hot water can also aid in diminishing menstrual cramps. The heat of the water has a calming and soothing effect on the abdominal muscles, which eventually can help to cure cramps and spasms.
- Detoxification – Hot water is fantastic for helping your body to detox. When you drink hot water, your body temperature begins to rise, which results in sweat. You want this to happen because it helps to release toxins from your body and cleanse it properly. For additional benefits and flavour a slice or two of lemon added is a great idea.
- Promotes Ageless Aging – There’s a reason you should want to clear your body of toxins: they make you age faster. Also, drinking hot water helps to repair the skin cells that increase the elasticity of your skin and are affected by harmful free radicals. Subsequently, your damaged skin becomes smoother.
- Prevents Acne and Pimples – It just has great benefits to your beauty regime. Hot water deep cleanses your body and eliminates the root causes of acne-related infections.
- Hydration- The major benefit of drinking water is to prevent dehydration. It is questionable – How much water you should drink each day? But a general senses of opinion across the health professionals is 2 – 2 1/2 litres. Of course this doesn’t have to be Lemon Water, the majority of this being just pure, filtered water. Keeping hydrated is essential for the mind to function properly as well as the kidneys.
- Hair Health and Vitality – Drinking hot water is also good for obtaining soft, shiny hair. It energizes the nerve endings in your hair roots and makes them active. This is beneficial for getting back the natural vitality of your hair and keeping it healthy.
- Promotes Healthy Hair Growth – Activating the roots of your hair has another added benefit—growth! The hot water promotes the regular activity of the roots and subsequently accelerates the growth of your hair.
- Prevents Dandruff – Hot water keeps your scalp hydrated and helps fight against dry scalp or dandruff.
- Enhances Blood Circulation and Promotes A Healthy Nervous System- Another important benefit of drinking hot water is that it enhances your blood circulation, which is important for proper muscle and nerve activity. In addition, it keeps your nervous system healthy by breaking down the fat deposits around it.
- Healthy Heart- Hot Lemon Drinks helps to soften blood vessels therefore reducing rigidity. Helping to reduce high blood pressure whilst having a high level of potassium, this being a great benefit to the heart. It has been found that from a study that women who consume a high level of citrus especially that of lemon and grapefruit, had a 19% lower risk of ischemic stroke than women who consume consumed a lesser amount. Pectin found in lemon and other citrus fruits can protect the heart also by helping to lower cholesterol.
- Digestion – Hot water is particularly beneficial for digestion. Studies have shown that drinking cold water during or after a meal can harden the oil present in the consumed foods. This can create a fat deposit on the inner wall of your intestine, which can eventually result in intestinal cancer. However, if you replace the glass of cold water with hot, you can avoid this problem. In addition, hot water is beneficial to digestion, which is what you want after a meal.
- Bowel Regularity – Speaking of digestion, hot water can help to keep you regular, as well as make your bowel movements healthy and pain free. Dehydration can result in chronic problems with constipation. As the stool gets accumulated inside your intestine, the movement of the bowel becomes slower. It is always recommended that you consume a glassful of hot or warm water every morning when your stomach is empty. It decomposes any remnant foodstuffs and makes the movement of the particles smooth and less painful through the intestine.
- Oral Health- Due to lemon being acidic, however reminding you of it’s alkalizing effect on the body. It helps prevent the growth of bacteria in the mouth. By having a glass of lemon squeezed in water each morning, you will keep the level of bacteria low and will eliminate bad breathe. However, due to it’s acidic effect within the mouth, it is important to rinse your mouth with fresh water after consuming a drink with lemon. If it is in the morning after your lemon and water it will be best to clean your teeth.
- Immune Support- As an excellent source of vitamin C, this makes lemon a powerful antioxidant. Another function it performs is to neutralize free radicals. Lemon in water helps to reduce the production of phlegm and prevent habitual coughs that seem to come about when continually trying to clear the throat. Due to the high levels of vitamin C, lemon in water offers protection against recurrent ear infections, colds, flu and other illnesses.
All these benefits do not only provide benefits externally, that really is the icing on the cake, these health benefits actually begin well within your body helping every organ and tissue.
You will optimize these health benefits by not engaging in Harmful Habits such as Smoking, Excessive drinking of Alcohol and by Following a diet with a 75% content of Vegetables and fruit.
There may be some things to consider before getting stuck into the lemons:
- Lemon in Water is not for you, if you have a citrus allergy or stomach ulcers.
- Ensure that you take good oral care when consuming lemon and water drinks.
- It is always important to listen to your body, so if you notice any changes that you feel are detrimental you may well want to try another alternative.
- If you are subject to any ill effects from the lemon and water drink. Other good sources of similar nutrients are kiwi fruit, grapefruit and capsicum
Lemon is a great source of potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, and also limonene, which promotes immunity and fights against infection. Other health benefits include supporting healthy digestion, liver function and weight loss booster when incorporated with a healthy dietary plan. Add a teaspoon of ginger to your lemon drink as an extra boost for your immune and digestive system.