How much Sleep did you get Last Night?????
A Lack of Sleep or Quality of Sleep leaves you Feeling Anxious, Not able to Function Effectively, A Sense of Sadness
Sleep is Vitally important as this is when your Body goes into Repair mode
I know that at times getting adequate sleep or even getting to sleep can have it’s difficulties.
But don’t lose faith. Your sleepless nights, will begin to diminish where you will have Great Sleep with these Easy to Follow Steps!
How Getting a Better Night’s Sleep is going to Help YOU:
~ Metabolize carbohydrates properly, therefore helps to prevent weight gain
~ Maintain leptin and growth hormones… Helps Improve Emotions and Moods
~ Increase energy levels
~ Increase cognitives abilities
~ Maintain proper blood pressure and insulin resistance
~ Decrease anxiety and perceived stress
~ Assists with Bodily & Muscular Repair
8 Steps to Put into Place for a Better Night’s Sleep!
- Have your bedroom a Tech free zone meaning – NO cell phones, laptops, etc. in bed! this is a BIG NO!
- Schedule your sleep time and stick to it!
- Listen to a relaxation CD
- Relax with a warm bath or shower before bedtime
- Don’t go to bed angry, if there has been an argument in the house even if it is not your fault, say you are sorry that you hate arguing, then let go and head off for some peaceful, well deserved sleep.
- If you have to eat late, make it a light meal say for example fish and salad.
- No heavy exercise before bed, some light stretching may be helpful
- Avoid caffeine after 2:00 PM
It will not Happen Overnight as you are Changing Habits:
So follow these 8 steps every night for the next 28 days. These Steps will then become Your Regular Nightly Bedtime Habits