How to Eat Healthy without Feeling Hungry
7 Easy Steps to Healthy Eating Habits!
How to Eat Healthy without Feeling Hungry is a concerned shared by many who are wanting to implement Healthy Eating Habits. The good news is that in actual fact the opposite is founded to be True. Most people find once they begin working through their healthy eating routine for the day, not only do they have trouble eating everything that is suggested, but most definitely they don’t feel hungry at all.
When learning how to make the move toward healthier eating habits. It is important to eat a regular eating intervals. I would recommended that you do not go any longer than to 2/12 hours without something to eat, whether that be a handful of nut, piece of fruit, yoghurt etc.
The best part when implementing these healthy eating changes not only do not you go hungry, you can eat large quantities of raw, fresh foods without gaining weight. Let me share with you a deeper understanding of the benefits to you in implementing the changes to healthier eating.
Why is this So?
Fresh, Wholesome Food gives your Body Exceptional Nutritional Value that allows you to Feel Nourished and Full Longer. As the Nutritional value is Pure and straight from Nature.
Due to this, it is readily metabolized & easily converted and transported throughout your body with the correct fuel to provide energy and sustain your body needs.
In retrospect – Foods that are highly processed including large quantities of fat, sugar and salt, will fill you up quickly, but in a short time you will begin to feel hungry again. Due to the lack of nutritional value with the food eaten. The body will begin searching for proper nutrition, giving you the signs of hunger. Encouraging you to eat again.
Making the decision to move away from – Take Away, Heavily Processed and Packaged Foods will leave you feeling hungry and craving for these foods once again. The secret here is to plan a menu for the week, buy the food, have easy and ready to prepare or just to eat as is.
Benefits of Eating Whole Fresh Foods
Fresh Food have Natural Vitamins and Minerals Directly from Nature: The benefits of this are two fold, fresh foods work in conjunction with your body to restore and heal. Your body recognizes these foods as a friend not an enemy. Especially vegetables as these have High Nutritional value and are a major contributor to healthy weight management. Fresh, Non-processed, fresh foods assist the body with digestion, the calories are not wasted calories as your body utilizes these for all of its processing, restoration and rejuvenation
Important Facts about Hunger, Nutrition & Feeling Satisfied
- When eating a fresh whole food diet, you will feel satisfied after eating a meal without feeling bloated or uncomfortable. It is the level of nutritional value that is in the meal that is the true indication as to how long this feeling of satisfaction will last. It should last for a minimum of 2 – 2/12 hours and when it comes to your bedtime this is different. As you don’t necessarily want to go to bed on a full stomach.
- By having an understanding of how much to eat, what to eat and portion sizes this will help with the level of satisfying your hunger. An example of this is that when you eat a meal with a healthy amount of protein, [animal protein to be the size of the palm of your hand], 4 – 5 vegetables and or salad, then your body will feel satisfied for longer. What will upset this equilibrium is if you mix your proteins with dairy, cheese will make digestion difficult as will commercially made sauces. If your meat protein is too large: as mentioned meat protein should only be the size of the palm of your hand. The rest of your plate should be made up with vegetables such as sweet potato, pumpkin, kale, parsnips, peas, corn etc.
- The level of feeling satisfied after eating a meal is controlled by a number of factors. Beginning with how you are thinking about how much you need to eat to feel full. It is also about the timing of when a food or drink is consumed. How the food enters the gut and is digested and absorbed. The first process being chewing. The slower you eat your food, the more effective you chew your food, assists the digestive processes improving the feeling of satisfaction. As this signals specific areas of the brain in response to the expansion of the stomach, your sensory responses. This improves the brain’s perceptions of the food and drink consumed.
- Hormonal signals are released in response to the digestion and absorption of nutrients. There are also hormones that tell the brain how much fat you have stored in the body, which affect your feeling of satisfaction over the longer term. These signals are integrated in areas of the brain involved in the regulation of energy intake, which lead to the feeling of satiety. You may well feel the stomach filling as you eat. However it can take up 15-20 minutes after food is first eaten, for you to feel the whole range of satisfied signals to reach the brain, saying that you have had enough to eat.
- Despite all the knowledge about managing your diet and eating habits, people will still tend to eat when they are not hungry. To refrain from eating when you are not hungry will provide additional benefit to your overall health, improve your energy levels, your body’s ability to health and help with maintaining a healthy weight. Overeating or continuous eating can be a problem if a person has cognitive problems, that may lead them to believe that they are hungry all the time. People eating a diet of mostly junk foods, refined foods, soft drinks, juices, lollies, chips these will lack adequate nutrition therefore leaving them feeling hungry even shortly after having something to eat.
7 Easy Steps to Feeling Satisfied Eating a Balanced Diet
The best way is to begin with Fresh Foods diet is to eliminate eating baked, processed and packaged foods such as sauces, meals, chips, lollies, sauces. Keeping this simple to Rice, Pasta and whole flour or baking goods.
- Eating Healthy Protein will assist with you with feeling satisfied for longer: these include meats such as chicken, nuts, pork, kangaroo, turkey or lean beef, fish, eggs, beans, root vegetables and pulses.
- The portion size of these proteins especially the chicken, pork, beef, turkey or kangaroo should be that of the size of the palm of your hand. You want to know why, this is the size of your tummy!!!
- High Fibre foods are full of great nutrition therefore will satisfy you for longer: include each day one to two serves of wholegrain bread and cereals, beans and pulses and fruits such as apples, pears including the skin and vegetables.
- Herbal teas such as peppermint, green & white tea will help to stimulate appetite.
- Drinking of filtered water between meals will help you to feel full for longer, also keeping you well dehydrated will have a positive effect on your level of satisfaction when it comes to eating and feeling nourished.
- Eat a variety of High energy dense healthy foods such as yoghurt, almonds, cottage cheese, salmon, avocado, sardines, oats & wholegrains
- Eat a variety of Low energy dense foods such as watermelon, rockmelon, grapes, berries, apples, pears honey dew, vegetable soups and natural popcorn.
Do Not go longer than 2 1/2 hours without something to eat, This can include one of your low density foods if it isn’t meal time. This Stops the inclination to Eat something unhealthy because you are hungry.
The Food you Eat on a Daily basis is the Foundation for Building a Life of Optimal Health & Vitality
Learn More about the Foods to Eat & Why with Easy to Follow Recipes in my
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
9 years in development – Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality Website has been structured and written by Julie, is in essence to provide you with a trusted and guided path to support you with understanding the concepts and changes necessary for taking charge of your health and ultimately your life.
Developing the Memberships was a way of Taking you from where you are now with your health, to Becoming the Master of your Health and ultimately your Life.
No matter where you are on your journey to improving your health or becoming well. If you are wanting to Learn the Keys to Master a Life of Health, Happiness and Vitality, a Roadmap that you can follow, to give you the necessary guidance and support to Build a Strong Foundation, Guiding you through making the necessary changes in order to finally learn the elements of taking charge of your Health and in turn your Life., you have come to the “Right Place”.
Three Membership Options Available for You –
1: Community Membership – Stepping your foot into the ocean of learning about your body and your health.
2: Founding Membership – You want to know more? This takes you to the next level of learning more -Serious Insights into Unlocking the Keys necessary: To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality.
3: Transformational Membership – is the “All Access Pass” As soon as you activate your membership, the whole site and all benefits unlock immediately. It is the “Transformational Building Block” necessary for making positive changes to every aspect of your life. Giving you the guidance and support to achieve the life you want, your dreams and inspirations. It also is about making health a natural part of your daily living. Not to be a chore or a challenge but to become a “Natural” way of Living.