Homoeopathic Medicines have been used for Centuries as a norm when it comes to treating the “Royal Family” for thousands of years.
So if it is Good Enough for the Royal Family it must be Good Enough for YOU!!!!
First of all What is Homoeopathy?
Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine created in 1796 by Samuel Hahnemann based on his doctrine of like cures like, a claim that a substance that causes the symptoms of a disease in healthy people would cure similar symptoms in sick people. Large-scale studies have found homeopathic preparations to be no more effective than a placebo, suggesting that positive feelings after taking homeopathic medicines are due to the placebo effect and normal recovery from illness. Homeopathy is a pseudoscience-a belief that is incorrectly presented as scientific, and is ineffective for treating any condition.
The food we eat, whether we implement positive or negative habits, our level of activity, how we think and behave toward ourselves and others.
Sounds complex, well it isn’t really. It is all about us having control and the ability to assist our bodies to the best health that is possible.
So Why Choose Homoeopathic Medicine?
Like all choices we have in our life, yes the choice is yours depending on what level of health that you would like for your life.
Here I will give food for thought in amongst the benefits of incorporating homoeopathic medicine as part of your life choice of medicine and maybe the disadvantages that it may have for you, that you may decide not to choose it.
One great advantage of homoeopathic medicine over other forms of medicine or therapy are:
- There is a remedy for every possible condition irrespective of the defined medical diagnosis.
- The remedy or remedy formulation will be individually prescribed for you and your health problems.
- Improvement of your condition is almost sure to follow, should you be compliant with any other advice and lifestyle changes.
- Homoeopathy is truly safe. The remedies are prepared in such dilution that they are absolutely harmless and without any adverse side effects, even for the youngest of children or most fragile of person.
- Homoeopathy is relatively inexpensive, especially considering it heals and doesn’t create further health problems.
So are there any disadvantages to Homoeopathy?
- The disadvantages of very few for the client, but somewhat greater for the homoeopathic practitioner. As it takes time, dedication and commitment to work with each client to prepare the correct remedy that is going to heal and treat any underlying causes.
- In chronic or long term illnesses it is going to take time and commitment on both the practitioner and client for healing and health to return. There will be a combination of other Naturopathic treatments such as herbal medicine, any vitamin supplementation, nutritional/dietary support, counselling and body work that will be necessary. This may take several years as the body has not become ill or diseased over night.
- In chronic disorders, considerable time is necessary to effect a proper cure. In these disorders, however, the allopath has little to offer in the way of a cure. With a combination of homeopathic and other natural methods, a cure can be effected as rapid as the body will allow; even if this takes several years.
So why wouldn’t you use Homoeopathy when it is so Wonderful?
Well personally I cannot understand why anyone wouldn’t want to use homoeopathy or natural medicine for any reason if you are wanting of Life of Health and Vitality.
However, there seem to many people for whatever reasons either don’t seem to want this and spend their life abusing themselves with drugs, alcohol, bad food choices etc.
Then maybe there are people who just don’t believe that there is anything that good and no matter what goes wrong with us, there is no chance of healing.
So let’s look at a simple example of how great our bodies are when we cut our finger tell me does that heal, for the majority of us the answer is yes.
The only time that wounds and injuries do not heal is when our bodies are not given the right environment to do this. By environment, this is the food we use to fuel our bodies, how we think toward ourselves firstly then of course how we think toward life and other people. The environment we actually live in are we happy, angry, sad – all of our emotions have we spent time learning about them. How to understand them and how if we don’t take control of them, how they can be our total undoing for a Healthy, Vibrant Life.
So in conclusion homoeopathy is a Great support for YOU, if you want to give your body every chance to become and stay well.
The basis of Naturopathic Medicine lies in Empowering You to Care for YOU
Empowering You to Optimal Health Julie Doherty N.D