Taking Control of Your Health is The True Key – To a Lifetime Ageless Aging and Beauty:
Supporting Your Body in Healthy Positive Ways to Function Effectively – Starts within YOU
True Beauty is in developing Optimal Health, a Kind and Loving Nature: Beauty will Remain with you, your Whole Life
It is the Love you Bring to Life, It is the True Caring, Nurturing that you give to yourself and the loved ones in your Life that brings out your True Beauty from the Inside/Out
Audrey Hepburn’s Poem that Speaks these words of Love
Below is a wonderful poem Audrey Hepburn wrote when asked to share her “beauty tips”? It was read at her funeral years later.
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.
Affirming: Affirming bringing into our consciousness what we want to believe that is going to be both positive and constructive for our daily living: I have used affirmations to help me with every aspect of my life. I find that they help with bringing my mind into a place where I want it to be and how I want it to think. I thought you will enjoy this affirmation to help bring your mind into the place of true beauty for you
Deep at the centre of Your being there is an Infinite – Well of Love
- To truly love others we need to first love ourselves, read this poem regularly as a daily affirmation, to help care for yourself and those around you.
- I now allow this love to flow to the surface-
- It fills my heart, my body, my mind, my consciousness, my very being, and radiates out from me in all directions and returns to me multiplied.
- The more love – I use and give, the more I have to give – the supply is endless.
- Expressing feelings of love, makes me feel good; it is an expression of my inner joy.
- As an integral part of loving myself, each day I taking care of my body with exercise, I choose nourishing foods and beverages that are safe
- I lovingly groom myself, dressing so that I feel and look good, allowing me to feel comfortable no matter where I am or what I am doing. My body lovingly responds to my feelings of these positive feelings with vibrant health and energy.
- In loving myself I have the motivation and belief to provide myself with a comfortable home.
- I love my home to bright, clean and organized allowing the vibration of love so that all who enter, me included, will feel this love being nourished by the positive energy provided.
- By loving myself I work at a job that I truly enjoy, one that I am able to use my talents, skills and creativity: Working with and for people – whom love and respect me and whom I love working with– Earning a good income.
- By loving myself this gives me the foundation to behave and think in a lovingly toward other people.
- When I love myself, forgiving and releasing the past of all its experiences and therefore this allows me to have positive thoughts for my present and future to come. By bringing into my world loving thoughts about myself, I will attract loving people in my world for they are a mirror the mirror of who I am.
- I love being totally in the now, experiencing each moment as good and knowing that my future is bright, joyous, secure, full of love and happiness.
- I am a very much- loved child of the universe, as bright and beautiful as the stars above.
Empowering You to Optimal Health Julie Doherty N.D