When you were a young child, you remember cutting yourself. Mum or Dad cleaning the wound, putting on a bandage and in days the cut was healed.
So what happens as you become older you may have forgotten about the amazing ability that your body has to heal.
There have been many dimensions, issues and experience that have begun to take over your conscious mind.
If you continue to allow these dimensions, issues and experiences of your life, to take you away from your innate knowledge and belief of your body’s unique ability to heal.
Power of Your Thoughts
During the course of your lifetime if you allow these dimensions, issues and experiences to continue to control your thinking. Then this will take a toll on your body’s ability to heal. Taking charge of your thinking, the power to control your thoughts is the decision that you make that will change your life forever.
Those of belief in God are taught that if you believe in him, trust in him, give your wows to him all will be healed and you will live free from disease and ill-health. Here you have been given the tools to build your life, what has to be done here is putting those tools into action. Also you will be given signs and people will come into your life, like this article that you have decided to read that will be part of the tools and the support from the higher power, God.
Now being a person of faith myself, I cannot deny the power of that faith and prayer that has been my very foundation for my life.
If it were only that easy, it does take you going back to that innocence of a child when you allowed your body to heal. Sounds relatively easy doesn’t it?
It can be easier when you begin to learn that your experiences in life will have a positive or negative effect on your health.
This may be internally affecting each and every cell within your body where the trauma will be held. Also your very subconscious brain that doesn’t have any ability to differentiate from what is positive for you or negative. Hence where the saying comes – “Whatever you say you are Right” – leaving your subconscious brain to believe whatever you tell it.
It is these very experiences that affect what you eat, what you do and how you go about living each day.
To obtain a level of Optimal Health firstly it is important to come to recognize areas in your life that have caused you great pain, injustice and trauma. This is what is known as True Inner Healing.
Moving away from self blame, or attempting to place blame on any other person or event. Understanding that from great pain when releasing that emotion can lead to great joy.
Disease comes from the very essence of your body being out of sync with it’s innate healing abilities. This begins in your mind and your thoughts toward yourself and the events that have occurred within your life. No matter how terrible the event or trauma the very fact that you have survived is a positive and a great place to start.
Bringing to Your Consciousness your True, Inner Healing giving you a Life of Health, Peace and Happiness:
- Put yourself into a place of rest and peacefulness. Bringing yourself into a sense of calm by breathing deep, from your inner core. Until you feel relaxed.
- Bring the injustices to your conscious mind, without prejudice or judgement.
- Allow these injustices to float away. You may well imagine this in the ocean or in the clouds.
- Understanding that even though these injustices may well have been done to you, that they were not about you or your value as a person.
- Bringing to your conscious mind thoughts of happiness, appreciation of nature, the small things that go to bring about clarity a “smile” a “kind word”.
- Take each day one moment at a time allowing yourself to commit to two to three constructive things you want to do for the day that you will feel good and satisfied about.
Always to Remember –
No-one Else can have Power of your Thoughts other than YOU!!!