Why do some People seem so Happy: yet I seem to Feel so Sad
I know a few years ago I had problems finding that Core Essence to Happiness
I had been through a lot, but I had Overcome so much yet I still was amiss of Happiness.
I Firmly made the Decision that I was going to be Happy – No Matter What
Deciding to Be Happy No Matter What!!!
Then I sat down to look at what I had in my Life and much to my surprise I really had it all, I was accomplished in my career that I loved dearly.
I had incorporated this into a Great Lifestyle for both myself and my family. I had worked to achieve a wonderful relationship with my husband and sons along with their extended families.
I still had lessons to learn with my finances, but I still there were no major difficulties in this area. I just needed to work on building financial security for my future
I always had a sense that everything was meant for a reason, but I needed to put this Belief firmly into my mind.
I also had to come to realize that I could not control other people, I have a role in having an influence in their lives by my behaviours and the way in which I went about living my life. But the actual control of their life is in their hands.
If I wanted people to Enjoy me and where I was, I needed to enjoy them and where they were in their Lives.
Changing the Way You See Things
Everyday is a new beginning for us to let go of the things we don’t want as part of our lives and to incorporate the things that we do want. This undoubtly includes people as well.
Happiness was all Around me: I just needed to Stop, Look around and BE:
Bringing the Happiness was Within ME:
- Without Pain: You can’t appreciate Joy
- Without Loss: You can’t appreciate Gain
- Without Commitment to Yourself and Your Life – Balance will Never be Achieved
- Without Heartache: You can’t appreciate True Friends
- Without knowledge of Yourself: You may Never know what Truly is in Happiness
Nothing is Negative when YOU can see what YOU can Gain and Learnt from those Experiences
By Learning about Yourself, Deep inside you know “What is Wrong” to then put into place things that are Right.
You will Transform your Life by Learning about the Simplicities of Happiness
- The Rainbow in the Sky
- The Music you are able to listen to
- The warm water over your body in the Shower
- Listening to nature, the birds singing beginning and then heading off into the trees at night
I would like to share with you some of the valuable lessons that I have learnt along the way.
For the Next 2 weeks Put these Steps into Place for Your Inner Happiness
1. Everything you’re going through is preparing you for what you asked for.
We may not see the big picture when we’re in it, but happy people know that sometimes the most difficult things are actually setting them up for success.
2. Everything connects eventually.
When you’re in it, you can’t see. But your journey is preparing you for a stronger tomorrow.
3. Setbacks don’t define you. They nudge you into new awareness.
Instead of looking at what isn’t working, focus on what is.
4. You can’t run away from your past.
Focus on forgiveness to free yourself. Happy people let things go and don’t stress the small things.
5. Nothing will ever go away until you learn what you need to learn.
Are you running away or to something? Happy and healthy people will look deep within themselves to address their role in each situation so they can move forward and not repeat harmful patterns and situations.
6. You don’t always get what you want, but you will always get what you need.
Don’t get hung up on when and how your goal will manifest. Instead, focus on the journey and what you are learning along the way.
7. You are always being guided.
Happy people trust that things aren’t actually as bad as they seem and but they know they have an infinite amount of support around you. the difference, they ask for help and support.
8. Out of difficulties grow new beginnings.
The setbacks you face are actually preparing you for a stronger foundation and a healthy, new start.
9. Always trust the process. The journey is the reward, not the destination. Happy people are in the journey and enjoy the process as much as, if not more than the outcome.
10. You have something the world needs.