Goal Setting Made Easy for You to Achieve your Dreams. Because to fulfill your dreams you need – Goals, A Plan and Action
Follow these Steps below to get started:
# Where to Start:
# Setting Guidelines:
# Golden Rules to follow:
# Free Goal Setting Worksheet
Intentions mean Nothing: Action is Everything
How many times do you have all the right intentions, you reach a point where you want things to change, but you seem to lack the motivation.
Do you want to improve your Health, your Relationships, your Work, your Finances, your Social Life, understand your Unique Blueprint and Spiritual alignment.?
Then the first step you need to work on is Building a Strong Foundation.
Building a Strong Foundation is about getting a clear understanding as – What You want, and Why! Looking deeper into the changes you will need to make.
Prioritizing step by step the changes you want to make, is made easier when you get a clear understanding of your Core Desires.
This will give you a clear picture as to changes that you need to make, giving you the determination and motivation to follow through with the changes. In order to achieve you core desires and dreams, you will need to have a plan, a roadmap to begin putting some goals into place.
Where to Start?
(1) 100% of goals that are not set are Never Achieved, because there hasn’t been a foundation built.
(2) 99.9% of goals poorly set with no actions or activities needed to implement. Execution is not put into place so Goals are Not Achieved
(3) 100% of people who achieve their goals are successful because they work with a plan, support and follow the ten commandments of goal setting.
The big plus here is for you to see your goals being put into place, this goal setting worksheet gives you the opportunity to detail the benefits and pleasure that will come about once the goals are achieved. Reason: Giving you the focus so as to eliminate anything from your life that isn’t paramount to achieving your goals.
Beginning with the Ten Commandments of Goal Setting:
- Thou Shall Write Down Thy Goals In writing out your goals you have the opportunity to bring absolute clarity to them which makes it far easier to focus, which in turn makes it easier to implement the appropriate decision making steps.
- Thou Shall Be Decisive You must decide what you want, why you want it, and how you plan to achieve it. Then you must be decisive for the rewards are to be found in the constant doing of what’s required, day-in, day-out.
- Thou Shall Be Focused In addition to being decisive you must be decisive about the things that really matter…that means absolute focus – focus on what’s really important and what needs to be done in order to achieve the goal. However, in order to maintain commitment, the focus must also be on the benefits to be had once the goal is achieved.
- Thou Shall Plan Meticulously By spending the time in the planning phase you will save in the implementation stage by a factor of 10:1. The planning is an incredible aid to the focusing and the eventual decision making which is integral in the implementation phase.
- Thou Shall Invite & Welcome Others to Assist You Involve others at every stage of your goal achievement journey – but only invite those who are positive, supportive and prepared to lend you a willing hand from time to time without being judgmental.
- Thou Shall Reward Thyself Yes, reward thyself because and we want to see many rewards for many good deeds that aid in the achievement of the goal.
- Thou Shall Inspect What They Expect By constantly inspecting and monitoring the opportunity that exists to make the necessary changes so as to ensure the correct goal achievement course is maintained.
- Thou Shall Maintain Personal Integrity Only by being true to you can a goal be achieved. Personal integrity ensures that the goal selected is congruent with personal beliefs and that there will be commitment to the commitment of goal achievement.
- Thou Shall Welcome Failure Accept that from time to time you will fall off the horse…that doesn’t mean you should abandon the trip of achieving your goal. Your job is to get back on the horse, establish a clear focus and be decisive about striding out towards the goal.
10. Thou Shall Take Decisive Action As due recognition of its importance this commandment concludes the set and is also a repeat of the fundamental message of commandment #2.…and a bonus Commandment
Build a Balanced, Healthy & Happier Life following these 10 Commandments.
When Choosing Your Goals Make them SMART – Simple, Manageable, Achievable and Give them a Timeframe