“THE ABILITY YOU HAVE TO EMPOWER & ENRICH EACH PERSON’S LIFE!”
Lies Within the Very Essence of your Ability to Adapt to Change for Growth To Occur within Your Very Inner Core
“Change is inevitable. Growth is intentional.” ~Glenda Cloud
What do you do as the New Year begins to approach to you get caught up in all the hurry and flurry. Or are you more like me, taking this time to reflect, taking time to enjoy where you have been during the year and what you have accomplished. Who you have and want to share your life with along with embracing the sadness and loss as a time of remembrance.
You know that the actual calendar year itself isn’t true to itself as for true time is simply an infinite and continuous cycle of day and night, seasons, birth and death, and change.
Always to remember how change turns the wheel of time and life. Without change, life is static, stale, and limited. Without change, there isn’t growth. Like everything in nature, a flower doesn’t remain forever regardless of how beautiful it is.
As the calendar year slips into its final stages, people rush around in a frenzy of spending, making this an extremely stressful time. To look at this time in a different way as a time to reflect, become peaceful in your thoughts and focusing on being grateful with what the year has brought to you. This is setting your intentions for the up and coming year to be one of Happiness, Grace, Purpose and Great meaning. Allowing the new year to flow into a more powerful sense of achievement and success.
Each year will bring with its share of gifts and joys, while also confronted with more challenges and turbulences. So to have yourself in a place of peace and harmony gives you a deeper sense of energy and vitality to flow into the New Year.
“Through Challenges comes Strength, Through Peace comes Love, Through Happiness comes Joy”
Steps to Embracing Change – Meeting Actions with Intentions
- To Change or Not to Change – each and every day, especially when you come face to face with change. you have a choice of whether to embrace or to resist.
Embracing change requires courage and trust because it’s always unnerving to step outside your comfort zone. But when you trust and embrace, change can bring you excitement, growth, and infinite new possibilities.
- Make a Happiness a Choice – Step into the New Year with the intention of choosing happiness for yourself and those around you.
Happiness is a choice that comes from within. Regardless of your external circumstances, your perception determines your emotions.
Choose to look on the bright side of everything; for example, ask yourself, “What can I learn from this?” Or, count your blessings with heart filled gratitude, and happiness will abound.
- Emotional & Mindful Grounding – Becoming mentally and emotionally grounded is engaging in your higher reality and wisdom, for there’s more to you than just this physical and transient existence.
During the course of your Lifetime you will experience a myriad of emotional highs and lows. Understanding their essence for the growth of your soul, the inner you is what gives you the courage to move on. Staying grounded, is beneficial for supporting you to handle all of your challenging moments as well as your not so challenging ones with ease and grace.
- Being One with New Experiences – Time and change involve flow and movement. Along with these are borne new experiences, people, places, and ideas. Be open to receiving and bringing forth the new and nourishing, and let go of the old if they no longer serve you.
- Growth and Fulfilment – When you flow with the movement of time and change, and embrace the new whilst remaining grounded, trusting in the greater you, growth will occur naturally. Like the sun enables a plant to sprout from a seed, the happiness that you soak in and project will allow you to grow and thrive.
- Vision into Visibility –You have a Vision of how you want your Life to be, from rising above and learning from your challenges will come your Strength. This will provide you with a solid grounded foundation. Allowing new creations, experiences to arise giving you a Happy and Fulfilled Life.
You will find yourself forging new fulfilling friendships, relationships, successes, and joys. New ideas will emerge into manifestations. Imagination and dreams will become a reality. A new phase will continue and take you forward with the flow.
What are your intentions for this New Year ahead? Remembering that the New Year can commence whenever you want it to. Allow your energies to flow embracing change with the wondrous gifts of life. Embracing the mystery, excitement and trusting the unknown with the memory of previous challenges you have overcome.
“Miracles Happen when our Actions Meet our Intentions”