Coronavirus: 9 Steps for Prevention & Recovery!
Coronaviruses are a group of viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, the virus causes respiratory infections which are typically mild including the common cold but rarer forms like SARS and MERS can be lethal. There are no vaccines or antiviral drugs that are approved for prevention or treatment. However, by following these steps below they will assist with Prevention and Recovery of the Coronavirus.
Dr. Yuen Kwok Yung, a highly respected doctor in Hong Kong during the previous SARS period gave the following advice in a speech yesterday advising people how to cope, prevent and recover from the “Coronavirus”
1. Avoid going to China during this period.
2. If going on a flight, make sure you wear a mask.
3. Always have antiseptic cleanser or towel readily available.
4. The virus “Coronavirus” is similar type of virus like the previous SARS or MERS. This time it is OC43. There is still no known method of tackling this virus.
5. If you must go to the market or crowded place make sure you wear a mask. Be very vigilant.
6. Health Authority announced that this virus is very serious. However, as the virus is found to be able to enter your body if your throat or throat mucous is dry, the one precaution they suggest which can be taken is to ensure your throat or throat mucous is always in a moist condition. In fact, they suggest not to allow your throat to become dry, as in 10 minutes of being dry, the virus will find ways to enter your body. So do not refrain from drinking water, always have a bottle of filtered water to drink.
- For adults, they suggest drinking 50-80cc of warm water; for children 30-50cc. Just drink if you feel your throat is dry. Do not hesitate. 30-50cc） However drinking more than the amount recommended is not necessary, as it will just want to pass through your system. The idea is to “Keep your Throat Constantly Moist”
7. Before end of March, try not to enter crowded places, MTR or public Transport, and wear a mask if necessary.
8. Avoid eating deep-fried food, Packaged, Processed Foods and take plenty of Vitamin C in the form of citrus fruits such as lemon drinks and honey.
9. Control Centre advice on symptoms of this virus:
- fast and high fever, hard to lower, but if successful, the fever will return very soon.
- next stage is coughing, in long duration, people affected are mainly children.
- Adults has mainly throat symptoms, together with headaches and physical discomforts.
- the virus is “highly” contagious.
- elderly and young children are most susceptible, so take super precaution.
Confirmed 2019-nCoV infections, reported illnesses have ranged from people being mildly sick to people being severely ill and dying. Symptoms can include:
- Shortness of breath
CDC believes at this time that symptoms of 2019-nCoV may appear in as few as 2 days or as long as 14 after exposure. This is based on what has been seen previously as the incubation period of MERS viruses.
The latest situation summary updates are available on CDC’s web page 2019 Novel Coronavirus, Wuhan, China.
- Take fresh garlic 2 – 4 Large cloves per day either cut into quarters and swallow like a tablet or add to a smoothie.
- Wash your hands regularly and don’t put them near your face or mouth.
- Eat plenty of fresh foods such as vegetables and fruit. Eat organic yoghurt each day this will help your immune system by assisting healthy digestion.
- Add 1 – 2 Teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water and have 2 glasses per day between meals.
Read Next: How to Best Support a Super Immune System
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
Become a Community Member – A Great Place to Start Mastering your Health & your Life
Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality is in essence about is about providing you with a trusted and guided path to support you with understanding the concepts and changes necessary for taking charge of your health and ultimately your life. By Becoming a Community Member this is a Great Way to Get Started!