Cherrie Delight Smoothie! What a Great Way to Begin Your Day!
3 Reasons Why!
Reap the Health Benefits of Spinach or Kale with the added Nutrition of Delightful Flavour of Cherries and Berries in this early morning smoothie.
3 Reasons Why it is a a Great Way to Begin your day. Boost your Immune System, Detoxify Your Body and Regain Energy. Smoothies are loaded with healthy fibre, lowering your risks of chronic illnesses, restoration and recovery from ill-health. Detoxification is an important part of improving your Health, Energy and Vitality. It has become the norm when it comes to implementing a Healthy Lifestyle Regime.
Why supporting Healthy Detox is Important!
Toxic substances if not supported out of your body with Specific Foods and Beverages will accumulate in the Fat Cells, your Body’s way of protecting you. When this becomes overloaded then will go into your system basically poisoning you. The increase in consumption of processed and packaged foods loaded with chemicals and additives has become the main cause of obesity and toxic overload leading to disease states such as Cancer. Smoothies are a great way of getting your daily intake of fruit and vegetables.
Exposure to Toxic Agents
Toxic agents are everywhere in your daily life from some of the foods eaten, household cleansers, electronics, cosmetics, hair care, skin care products, beauty treatments. When exposed to these agents you become a toxic bomb just waiting to explode. The explosion effects the healthy function of your body, including your hormone balance, brain, kidney, heart and liver functions. These toxic substances within the body are known as free radicals.
- Exercise: Walking Everyday especially out in the Fresh air near trees
- Bathing once or twice a week in a bath of Epsom Salts, Lavender and Coconut Oil.
- Healthy Eating: Eat at least 4 -5 different Vegetables or salad foods per day and 2 – 3 pieces of Fruit – Organic as much as possible
- Use Chemically Free Household Cleansers, Hair Care, Makeup, Skin Care and other Body Care Products
- Drink 1 1/2 to 2 litres: Filtered water per day
- Avoid as much as possible packaged, processed, baked and deli meats
- Avoid Soft Drinks and Alcohol
- Chemically based beauty treatments
- Gel Nails and Chemically based nail polishes
Detox with the Cherry Delight Smoothie
2 cups fresh spinach or Kale
2 cups water
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh cherries, pitted
2 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
Can substitute cherries with strawberries, blueberries or blackberries
1. Blend spinach and water together until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend again.
We have “Hippocrates” to thank for the saying – “Let Food be thy Medicine & Medicine be thy Food”
Considered to be one of the most influential figures in the history of medicine and healing, Hippocrates was ahead of his time when, around the year 400 B.C, he advised people to prevent and treat diseases first and foremost by eating a nutrient-dense diet based on Fresh, Whole foods.
The foods that you eat each day play a critical role in controlling inflammation levels, balancing blood sugar, regulating cardiovascular health (including blood pressure and cholesterol levels), helping the digestive organs to process and eliminate waste, and much, much more. Did you know that certain anti-inflammatory foods even contain powerful active ingredients that help control how your genes are expressed?
Because foods influence inflammation levels, blood sugar, energy, hormones, brain, and heart health, they truly do act like medicine once consumed. A healthy diet plays a role in how genes are expressed and can have a positive effect toward preventing disease, even when a disease may appear to be hereditary.
Medicinal foods to include in your daily diet, include all fresh vegetables and fruits, organ meats, grass-fed meats, healthy fats like coconut, nuts and seeds, sea vegetables and what are now being classed as superfoods like cocoa, papaya, spinach, kale, blueberries, broccoli, cooked tomatoes, oats, blackberries, garlic, brazil nuts, walnuts and black pepper.
Learn more about the Foods to Eat and Why with Easy to Follow Recipes in my
In our Founding Membership you will learn Important Steps to Avoiding Toxic Overload: Principles of Detoxification
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
9 years in development – Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality Website has been structured and written by Julie, is in essence to provide you with a trusted and guided path to support you with understanding the concepts and changes necessary for taking charge of your health and ultimately your life.
Developing the Memberships was a way of Taking you from where you are now with your health, to Becoming the Master of your Health and ultimately your Life.
No matter where you are on your journey to improving your health or becoming well. If you are wanting to Learn the Keys to Master a Life of Health, Happiness and Vitality, a Roadmap that you can follow, to give you the necessary guidance and support to Build a Strong Foundation, Guiding you through making the necessary changes in order to finally learn the elements of taking charge of your Health and in turn your Life., you have come to the “Right Place”.
Three Membership Options Available for You –
- Community Membership – Stepping your foot into the ocean of learning about your body and your health.
- Founding Membership – You want to know more? This takes you to the next level of learning more -Serious Insights into Unlocking the Keys necessary: To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality.
- Transformational Membership – is the “All Access Pass” As soon as you activate your membership, the whole site and all benefits unlock immediately. It is the “Transformational Building Block” necessary for making positive changes to every aspect of your life. Giving you the guidance and support to achieve the life you want, your dreams and inspirations. It also is about making health a natural part of your daily living. Not to be a chore or a challenge but to become a “Natural” way of Living.