Cashew, Spinach & Mushroom Bake Recipe
7 Positive Reasons it Supports a Healthy Heart!
Healthy Eating has never been easier or less expensive with this Yummy Cashew, Spinach and Mushroom Bake Recipe. A quick, healthy and tasty meal for the whole family. Can be eaten as a vegetarian dish adding Tofu or Chickpeas, or you can include chicken or fish. It’s gluten free helps support a healthy heart, circulatory and vascular system. Suitable for people suffering from digestive disorders. A Quick, Easy Healthy dish to serve for the whole family
Nutritional Benefits of this dish
- Vitamin D
- Antioxidant & anti-inflammatory helping to prevent cancer and joint problems
- Low GI
- Healthy daily source of Protein & Carbohydrates
- Helps to relieve symptoms of gout
- Heart healthy
- Immune support
Cooking time – Vegetarian version 15 mins
If you are to add any meat or fish protein cook separately and add to dish
Serve 4 – 6 people
800g button mushrooms, trimmed
8 sprigs fresh thyme
100ml olive oil
1 cup raw cashews
1 tbs honey
2 tbs sesame seeds
180g semi dried tomatoes
100g baby spinach leaves
1 tbs red wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven and a large roasting pan to 220°C fan forced. Add the mushrooms to the hot pan. Add the thyme and drizzle over 2 tbs of the olive oil, shake the pan to coat all the mushrooms. Roast 15 minutes or until the mushrooms are just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil and the cashews, cook, shaking the pan for 3-4 minutes until cashews light golden. Add the honey and sesame seeds and toss gently to coat. Remove cashews to a tray lined with baking paper to cool.
- Add the cashews, tomatoes and spinach to the mushrooms. Combine the remaining 2 tablespoon olive oil, vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar, shake to combine. Pour the dressing over the mushroom salad and toss gently to combine.
Add any previously cooked chicken, meat or fish. You can also serve this dish on a bed of pasta or rice. Cook pasta or rice according to the packet and place on dish then top with Cashew, Spinach and Mushroom bake.
Make Healthy Eating a Lifestyle Choice
Making Healthy Eating a Lifestyle Choice is important to maintain a Optimal Quality of Life. Eating Healthy is about consuming a well-balanced selection of fresh, wholesome foods that will provide your body with essential nutrients to perform all of it activities, including protection, healing from ill-health and disease.
Combining this will regular physical activity, refraining from negative habits such as smoking, drugs, excessive consumption of alcohol, minimizing consumption of processed, packaged and fast foods. This being the foundation of living a lifetime of Optimal Health, Happiness and Vitality.
Healthy Eating includes Consuming
- Simple carbohydrates such as Quinoa, Oats, Buckwheat, Bananas, Sweet Potatoes, Beetroot Oranges, Blueberries, Grapefruit and Apples.
- High-quality proteins – Lean Red Meat, Chicken without the skin, Fish, Beans, Lentils, Seeds and Nuts.
- Heart-healthy fats – Avocado, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Salmon, Trout, Sardines and Tuna
- Foods high in essential vitamins, minerals – Avocados, eggs, nuts, seeds, dark green vegetables, fish, berries, legumes, dark chocolate, kefir yogurt, coconut yogurt, goats cheese and goats feta cheese.
In our Free Community Membership: Learn How to Make Healthy Food Changes that will Benefit YOU!
Learn more about the Foods to Eat & Why, with Easy to Follow Recipes in Julie’s eBook
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
No matter where you are on your journey to improving your health or becoming well. If you are wanting to Learn the Keys to Master a Life of Health, Happiness and Vitality, a Roadmap that you can follow, to give you the necessary guidance and support to Build a Strong Foundation, Guiding you through making the necessary changes in order to finally learn the elements of taking charge of your Health and in turn your Life., you have come to the “Right Place”.
Three Membership Options Available for You –
1: Community Membership – Stepping your foot into the ocean of learning about your body and your health.
2: Founding Membership – You want to know more? This takes you to the next level of learning more -Serious Insights into Unlocking the Keys necessary: To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality.
3: Transformational Membership – is the “All Access Pass” As soon as you activate your membership, the whole site and all benefits unlock immediately. It is the “Transformational Building Block” necessary for making positive changes to every aspect of your life. Giving you the guidance and support to achieve the life you want, your dreams and inspirations. It also is about making health a natural part of your daily living. Not to be a chore or a challenge but to become a “Natural” way of Living.