4 Easy Steps to Make Butternut, Fennel,
Ginger & Garlic Soup
For Healthy Circulation & Immune Support!
If you are looking to improve your circulation, support your immune system for prevention or optimal recovery from colds, flu, Hay fever and sinus infections. You will love what this “Yummy” soup will do for you. Butternut Fennel, Ginger & Garlic Soup with added benefits of turmeric.
Soup is a Great comfort food that will support a Healthier YOU! It will nurture your very Soul offering, additional Health Benefits of supporting Weight loss, Healthy Liver, Kidneys, Preventing disease and Healthy Detoxification.
Isn’t Soup just the Perfect Meal!
Soup is your Best Medicine when overcoming a cold or flu. It easy to make using fresh vegetables and spices. It is the nutrients in these delicious foods, that are readily absorbed by your body, making it easy for you to get better.
In this particular recipe, the mild spices have a stimulating and balancing effect on your circulation, supporting healthy immune function and detoxification. Making this soup the perfect meal? Soup is easy to make hot meal providing you with many health benefits using a choice of fresh wholesome vegetables.
For variety you can add pasta or rice and any other vegetables of your choice. Soup is easy to make and a great way to get your daily nutrients with fresh wholesome vegetables. Soup can be eaten as a starter, snack or a complete meal. A great way to feed the family improving their health and soup is easy on the budget.
Let’s start Cooking!
What you need:
- 1/4 -1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ – 1 Butternut Pumpkin
- 1 Horseradish
- 2 tsp. Fennel Seeds
- 2 tsp. Grated Fresh Turmeric
- 5 cloves Chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 Lime squeezed, also add grated rind from the lime
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 tsp. Massel Chicken or Organic Chicken Stock or 1 litre if Liquid stock
- 2 litres of Filtered water or cover vegetables with water for a thicker soup
- Roast the butternut pumpkin and horseradish in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool. The skin will peel off easily with a potato peeler after roasting. When it cools, chop the butternut squash into cubes.
- Heat coconut and olive oil in a large stock pot. Add diced onions, turmeric, ginger and garlic to pan then sauté until lightly golden. Add pepper and fennel seeds. Add the butternut pumpkin, horseradish stirring through, now add stock and water: if using liquid stock, you may only need 1 litre of filtered water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook for about 20 minutes. Then mash with a potato masher, or puree in a blender. Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the finished soup.
- Serve hot with some wonderful wholegrain or spelt bread!
Garnish with some chopped chives or dill
Enjoy this Fresh Wholesome Soup!
You can double the quantity and freeze for another day!
The taste will heighten after being frozen.
Learn more about the Foods to Eat & Why with Easy-to-Follow Recipes in my eBook: Eating to Live
Master a Life of Optimal Health: Happiness & Vitality
Professional Evidence -Based Knowledge
Receive Weekly Insights & Guidance
To Live your Best Life
Don’t Miss the Next Issue!
I invite you to subscribe to my Free Weekly Newsletter that my clients, subscribers and members have been looking forward to each week for over 20 years.
What People say – “Thank you, Julie I find your Newsletter gives me inspiration to stay on the path”. “Julie, I don’t know how you knew I needed this information”.
I design my Newsletters to share insights, guidance and strategies that will help with every day and serious health issues, that people have presented me with over the years, seeking advice and what they can do.