Butternut, Fennel, Ginger & Garlic Soup for Healthy Circulation & Immune Support!
Butternut, Fennel, Ginger & Garlic Soup
For Healthy Circulation & Immune Support!
If you are looking to improve your circulation, support your immune system for prevention or optimal recovery from colds, flu, Hayfever and sinus infections. You will love what this “Yummy” soup will do for you. Butternut Fennel, Ginger & Garlic Soup with added benefits of turmeric.
Soup is a Great comfort food that will support a Healthier YOU! It will nurture your very Soul offering, additional Health Benefits of supporting Weight loss, Healthy Liver, Kidneys, Preventing disease and Healthy Detoxification.
Isn’t Soup just the Perfect Meal!
The mild spices have a stimulating and balancing effect on your circulation, supporting healthy immune function and detoxification. Making this soup the perfect meal? Soup is easy to make hot meal providing you with many health benefits using a choice of fresh wholesome vegetables.
For variety you can add pasta or rice and any other vegetables of your choice. Soup is easy to make and a great way to get your daily nutrients with fresh wholesome vegetables. Soup can be eaten as a starter, snack or a complete meal. A great way to feed the family improving their health and soup is easy on the budget.
Let’s start Cooking
- 1/4 -1/2 tsp.. Black Pepper
- ½ – 1 Butternut Pumpkin
- 1 Horseradish
- 2 tsp. Fennel Seeds
- 2 tsp. Grated Fresh Turmeric
- 5 cloves Chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 Lime squeezed, also add grated rind from the lime
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 tsp. Massel Chicken or Organic Chicken Stock or 1 litre if Liquid stock
- 2 litres of Filtered water or cover vegetables with water for a thicker soup
- Roast the butternut pumpkin and horseradish in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool. The skin will peel off easily with a potato peeler after roasting. When it cools, chop the butternut squash into cubes.
- Heat coconut and olive oil in a large stock pot. Add diced onions, turmeric, ginger and garlic to pan then sauté until lightly golden. Add pepper and fennel seeds. Add the butternut pumpkin, horseradish stirring through, now add stock and water: if using liquid stock you may only need 1 litre of filtered water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook for about 20 minutes. Then mash with a potato masher, or puree in a blender. Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the finished soup.
- Serve hot with some wonderful wholegrain or spelt bread!
Garnish with some chopped chives or dill
Enjoy this Fresh Wholesome Soup, you can double the quantity and freeze for another day!
The taste will heightened after being frozen.
Learn more about the Foods to Eat & Why with Easy to Follow Recipes in my
eBook: Eating to Live
You will learn –
- How to make “Food Your Best Friend” “Not Your Worst Enemy”
- The Foods to eat to prevent or overcome ill health and disease and how they will work for you
- What you eat, how you eat and whom you eat with, makes all the difference to the enjoyment of your food
With Easy, Delicious recipes for the whole family
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
No matter where you are on your journey to improving your health or becoming well. If you are wanting to Learn the Keys to Master a Life of Health, Happiness and Vitality, a Roadmap that you can follow, to give you the necessary guidance and support to Build a Strong Foundation, Guiding you through making the necessary changes in order to finally learn the elements of taking charge of your Health and in turn your Life., you have come to the “Right Place”.
Three Membership Options Available for You –
1: Community Membership – Stepping your foot into the ocean of learning about your body and your health.
2: Founding Membership – You want to know more? This takes you to the next level of learning more -Serious Insights into Unlocking the Keys necessary: To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality.
3: Transformational Membership – is the “All Access Pass” As soon as you activate your membership, the whole site and all benefits unlock immediately. It is the “Transformational Building Block” necessary for making positive changes to every aspect of your life. Giving you the guidance and support to achieve the life you want, your dreams and inspirations. It also is about making health a natural part of your daily living. Not to be a chore or a challenge but to become a “Natural” way of Living.