Why do so many people struggle with their health and making positive changes? Was a question I asked myself when I first commenced my career as a Naturopath OVER 29 YEARS AGO. I was keen to find the answer as I knew this was vital to helping people to become well.
This is what I found…….
Most people haven’t realized the connection between Optimal Health and Building a Strong Foundation that will give them the ability to HANDLE life’s challenges, to stay focused, build connection with others to put in the effort and action necessary to move forward each and every day.
When it comes to Optimal Health most people don’t think of it as something that is built each and everyday. It isn’t something that needs to be thought of until……………”Sickness” or “Disease” rears it’s ugly head or until they are much older. Often people don’t look past the main areas of health, that being – Sleep, Nutrition, Exercise and Relaxation.
These are IMPORTANT: But they are the basics or keys to be achieved. It is the PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECT understanding your Core Desires that will bring about the foundation you need to succeed and enjoy your life fully.
So how will you know that you are on your way to Achieving a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality?
You will know that you have Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality when
- You can stay present, focused, and even positive when life’s challenges and difficult times would have previously caused you to allow anxiety and fear to overcome you.
- You have come to UNDERSTAND YOURSELF, your emotions and triggers, having learnt to bring them into a place where they no longer affect you negatively or induce pressure.
- Your RELATIONSHIPS are happy, trusting, respectful bringing feelings of peace, empowerment and strength.
- You know how to beat stress every time it comes up. You DON’T get freaked out over little things, big things, bad days.
- You have learnt – HOW TO BRING YOUR MIND INTO A STATE OF BALANCE that allows you to see things from a variety of perspectives, where you feel creative, being an active participant in the world around you. You connect well with people, enjoying each persons individuality without losing your own.
- You know HOW to set actual BOUNDARIES… giving you the space and freedom to be the REAL YOU, while still being supportive and reliable with your commitments and relationships. Working together as a team.
- You have a sense of commitment, pride and responsibility to the community.
- You have LEARNT what to do when you feel “sad” or “down,” when you are angry, frustrated, or feel like giving up.
This is what I mean when I say –
“There’s More to Achieving Optimal Health than Meets the Eye”. Life can be Better than you Ever Imagined!
| Let’s Begin Training your Mind to Living a Life of Optimal Health, |
Happiness & Vitality