Scientific research has found
Boosts your Creativity,
Your mind is put into a restful almost hypnotic space, thanks to the soothing smells and sounds of the water. Researchers refer to this as “blue space.”
- Boosts creativity – Being in a blue space makes you more creative, because it allows your brain to become relaxed.
Being in this dreamy space allows your imagination to come to life. This doesn’t happen in the middle of a busy or chaotic day. To feel balanced and receive enjoyment from the business in your life it is vitally important to allow your brain to recharge in this way.
- Alleviates stress – Either by putting your toes in the water, or going for a swim. Helps to relieve stress and boosts your mood due to the naturally occurring positive ions in the water. These positive ions not to mention to minerals found in water, especially sea water. Have a regulating effect on the negative ions given off by appliances used on a regular basis, that can leave you feeling angry, anxious and overworked.
- Reduces depression – The sounds of the waves puts you into a meditative state. This has been associated with reducing depression and improving mental clarity.
- Improves your Perspective on the World & with People: There is a certain magic that changes your perspective to life putting your mind into a more positive state – You are embracing the perfection of life itself. Being where you are surrounded by beautiful scenery, the sounds of the water. Enjoying the simple the presence of nature is incredibly soothing to the soul. It reminds you of the larger picture of life, that life in itself is very stable. The sun rising and falling each day. The birds awakening, the fish swimming and just the presence of air itself the very vital ingredient that is instrumental to life itself.
- Improves your Intelligence – with the changing of these positive processes within your mind, this allows for expansion of your thinking, improving your capacity to learn.