Asian Cuisine would have be my favourite cuisine when it comes to health, easy cooking and light weight eating.
This is an Easy, Nutritious meal for week nights or as a light lunch.
Asian Vegetable Hotpot
What You Need:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of miso paste
- 200 gm Organic Tofu sliced
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 packet of rice noodles
- 1 litre of organic vegetable stock or if not needing this to be strictly vegetarian you can use chicken stock.
What to Do!
Add olive oil to a wok or deep saucepan get to medium heat, then add onion, garlic and ginger. Stir until lightly golden: 5 – 10 minutes
Combine soy sauce, miso paste and stock stirring gently whilst bringing to the boil. Add carrot, beans, mushroom and ginger. Reduce to low heat and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
Add Bok Choy, rice noodles and bamboo shoots. Then add egg mixture, Stir through then turn off heat.
Pour into serving bowls and top with beansprouts.
Empowering You to Optimal Health Julie Doherty N.D