Lymph Nodes, along with Lymph Vessels and other Organs make up Your Lymphatic System
The Efficiency of Your Immune System, Removal of Excess Unwanted Fluids is Essential for your Optimal Health
& Detoxification of your Body’s Organs
I explain to you here – How this system works and How you can Best Support Effective Functioning of YOUR Lymphatic System
About Your Lymphatic System & What it Does for YOU!
Your Lymphatic system performs the important tasks of transporting a fluid known as lymph from the tissues as it returns to the bloodstream.
The Lymphatic tissue and it’s related organs filters and cleans the lymph debris, chemicals, toxins, abnormal cells, or pathogens.
Supporting Optimal functioning of your immune system.
Drainage of your Lymph nodes is Vital for Protection against Disease, Fluid Retention, Edema
Swelling of your Joints, Ankles and Extremities
Lymph nodes accumulate all the toxic substances that are taken into our body. They do not drain on their own they need help from us.
Lymph nodes are not glands, but the accumulation of contaminated lymph fluids.
These fluids if not able to drain from your body will lead to numerous, serious health complications.
How you Know if you are at Risk of Inefficient Draining of Lymph Nodes:
You will have noticed people who have a sedentary lifestyle tend to suffer from bloatedness, edema – swelling of hands and feet: Skin problems, ulcers etc. This is all due to the fact that the lymph system isn’t being activated and therefore toxic build-up isn’t being removed from the body.
Those who are using underarm deodorants, eating of junk and packaged foods, soft drink, processed fruit juices, drinking of alcohol and those taking medications.
6 Steps to a Healthy Lymphatic System:
1. Exercise brisk walking and jumping on a mini trampoline are great things to do exercise wise to support drainage of our lymph nodes.
2. Improve Your Diet: including Lots of vegetables, salads and fruits
3. Keep alcohol to a minimum & avoid mixed alcoholic drinks such as scotch and coke.
4. Water ensure you drink a minimum of 2 litres of filtered water per day. Adding freshly squeezed lemon to this has even more benefits
5. Bathing: yes baths, include 2 – 3 baths per week with a cup of Epsom salts
6. The Benefits of doing all of this is that you will have more Energy, you will get sick less often, you will suffer less pain, you will look good, that is your skin will glow: Plus you are protecting yourself against harmful diseases