Learn How you can Enjoy Social Activities without the “Dangerous” Risk to your Health and Well being
As a social drinker you may be considered as a low-risk drinker. Not seen as being an alcoholic as such. You may find yourself becoming defensive when friends or family members show some concern in regards to your increase consumption of alcohol. After all you are just enjoying a drink socially, there is nothing to worry about or is there?
According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), in 2015, 15.1 million Trusted Source Adults (6.2 percent of the population) had an alcohol use problem.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), globally, 3.3 million Trusted Source deaths every year result from the harmful use of alcohol.
What exactly does a Social Alcoholic mean & What are the problems associated with this?
Indications that you have Moved from Social Drinker – To a Social Alcoholic
- DUI or other legal problem due to alcohol
- Continued alcohol use despite negative consequences
- Failure to meet responsibilities at home or in the workplace
- Alcohol use is leading the individual into dangerous situations
- Drinking alcohol becomes a regular part of their life, no matter what time of day and no reason is required.
- Continually looking for fellow people to drink with
- Drinking begins to take over from eating regular meals
- Other negative habits begin creeping in or becoming worse such as smoking, taking drugs both illegal and pharmaceutical
- Signs of ill-health such as a continual cough, unexplained weight gain, digestive and bowel problems just to name a few.
Binge stage of bottles and Let us see how “Tanked We can Get”
The number of people who binge drink continues to increase each year. Even with research studies and information about the dangers of excessive drinking, alcohol is still frequently viewed as a fun pastime.
Although binge drinking is not formerly classed as alcoholism or alcohol dependency, it comes with the same risks and is known to be a “Deadly” pastime.
Drinking large amounts of alcohol can affect you mentally, physically, and emotionally. Not only can binge drinking hurt you, it can also take a toll on your family members and friends. Destroying positive and loving relationships. For me personally I do not see any pleasure, fun or enjoyment in getting tanked/smashed whatever the term is called. I do not like being “SICK” nor being vulnerable.
In the short term it creates vomiting, headaches, migraines and loss of bodily functions.
What is a Social Alcoholic?
6 Keys as to What You can do!
- Well the first step is to realize the habit that has accumulated.
- Then to begin to reduce your intake of alcohol, firstly at home – have “No Alcoholic beverages in the house.
- Replace alcoholic drinks either with water, freshly squeezed juices or Kombucha.
- Kombucha is a great way to replace alcoholic beverages as it also helps to regain healthy digestion that has been damaged through the excess alcohol consumption.
- When you go out begin with water, then say a bitter, lime and lemon. You may well find after this you don’t want anything else to drink.
- Don’t allow anyone to have influence over what or how much you drink. It is OK to say NO!
Remember! What may give you a feeling of happiness and enlightment short term. Will undoubtly have long term detrimental results for which are going to be devastating to you or your loved ones. You are the one who will do the suffering. Whether it be cancer, dementia, kidney disease. Financial crisis occurs because you are not able to work or function effectively.
The Only Person that can help you is YOU! Valuing who you are! Knowing that Alcohol is NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND: BUT YOUR WORST ENEMY! When it takes over your life. You deserve better. Becoming aware is the first step to decreasing your drinking. It is quite common, and I know personally that I have had so-called friends trying to encourage me to have another drink, refilling my glass.
Additional Support Articles for you to Read
Learning to Say “No” is a Must for your Mental and Emotional Sanity. Giving you every opportunity to Live a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality
STOP! Worrying if Someone Likes You. Learn the Steps to Break Free
You Are Not out to Win the Friendship of People who have No Thought or Care for your Wellbeing
True Friends will not always say what you want to hear. There will be times that because they care about you they will say what you need to hear. No True Friend wants to see you “Destroy” your Life
Safe limits for Social Drinking of Alcohol
- Only drink occasionally, meaning less than twice a week and only 1 – 2 drinks.
- Do not need to drink alcohol to have a good time
- Never allow alcohol to cause problems or trouble in their life
- Don’t use alcohol as a tension or anxiety breaker
- Social activities aren’t all about alcohol and drinking
- Stick to the safety net of only 1 – 2 alcoholic drinks
Eliminating Negative Habits
Eliminating the Habit of Smoking will also help to Decrease your Drinking If you are struggling with this, it may sound funny but I have written a book on “Why can’t I give up Smoking”, this is a book that will help you even if you aren’t a smoker, but are having difficulty eliminating negative habits that will cause you, irrepairable damage
In our Free Community Learn How to Build your Self-Worth to Eliminate Addictions
& Self-destructive habits
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
No matter where you are on your journey to improving your health or becoming well. If you are wanting to Learn the Keys to Master a Life of Health, Happiness and Vitality, a Roadmap that you can follow, to give you the necessary guidance and support to Build a Strong Foundation, Guiding you through making the necessary changes in order to finally learn the elements of taking charge of your Health and in turn your Life., you have come to the “Right Place”.
Three Membership Options Available for You –
1: Community Membership – Stepping your foot into the ocean of learning about your body and your health.
2: Founding Membership – You want to know more? This takes you to the next level of learning more -Serious Insights into Unlocking the Keys necessary: To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality.
3: Transformational Membership – is the “All Access Pass” As soon as you activate your membership, the whole site and all benefits unlock immediately. It is the “Transformational Building Block” necessary for making positive changes to every aspect of your life.
Giving you the guidance and support to achieve the life you want, your dreams and inspirations. It also is about making health a natural part of your daily living. Not to be a chore or a challenge but to become a “Natural” way of Living.