- Well the first step is to realize the habit that has accumulated.
- Then to begin to reduce your intake of alcohol, firstly at home – have “No Alcoholic beverages in the house.
- Replace alcoholic drinks either with water, freshly squeezed juices or Kombucha.
- Kombucha is a great way to replace alcoholic beverages as it also helps to regain healthy digestion that has been damaged through the excess alcohol consumption.
- When you go out begin with water, then say a bitter, lime and lemon. You may well find after this you don’t want anything else to drink.
- Don’t allow anyone to have influence over what or how much you drink. It is OK to say NO!
Empowering you to Optimal Health Julie Doherty N.D
Source: Rehab in Miami.