Allowing Age to Bring out the Best in You: Embracing Age with Optimal Health and Vitality is the Secret to making the Best of Mid-life and Beyond. Making these the Best Years of your Life.
Live: Laugh and Matter: Follow your Purpose – No Matter what your Age or Stage of Life
Excellent news for Australian Men & Women
around the concept of Aging
Each year millions of Australian men and women move into their senior (golden) years.
I am going to reveal to you how these can be your happiest, healthiest and most rewarding years.
I want to share with you even if you are in the age bracket where this may seem a long way a way, the secrets to you having not just a long life.
But that of great energy, vitality and happiness.
Often you will see young people enjoying high energy, optimal physical condition and that almost naïve optimism to life. Are the young generation of today as happy about their future, their dreams and their goals as previous generations? Research is showing that for the majority of people happiness, along with improved health, energy and vitality as they age.
For many senior people in society that have worked hard, raised families, participated in society and developed strong, healthy relationships. It has become apparent that they are now enjoying a life of inner harmony, contentment and satisfaction. That lightens their steps into the future of growing older.
Early in my life I was passionate and eager to learn about the concepts of Aging well so have dedicated my life to learning simple and strategic ways to do this. Now in my mid 60’s the life I have built is successful, happy, fulfilling, and purposeful that continues to improve as each year passes. I have found that with age that there is no reason to stop learning, growing and becoming even more in love with life. In fact I seem to becoming more in love with life and the people whom I share my life with each passing moment, giving that deep foundation for happiness.
With each stage of life there comes heartache, pain, enlightenment, joy and blessings. These are the very foundations that develop a deeper understanding of life and the path that follows. There is a slowing down with age, taking time to reflect to fine tune the life lessons and skills that have been learnt along the way. There comes a deeper understanding, knowledge that allows you to be more compassionate, forgiving for others and yourself.
“Growing Older need not be a cross to bear: But Switching the Light inside of You to Shine”
Getting Started with Ageing Well
- Eating a Diet with Fresh Whole foods:
- Eliminate processed, packaged, baked and fried foods
- Exercising – remaining active:
- Getting out of your Head anything telling you that you can’t do it because of your Age:
- Keep an open mind to learning new things everyday
- Breathe – Yes deep breathing helps with healthy lungs, heart and mental clarity
- Stay connected with Family, Friends and Community events
- Eliminate Negative habits and distance yourself from Negative people
- Don’t get caught up in the Medical conveyor belt. Get out and live your life with great intentions
- Use Food as your Medicine, not medications
- Drink 2 – 21/2 litres of Filtered Water per day – assists with nutrient transportation, detoxification and mental clarity.