9 Ways to Become Creative Designing the Life you Want to Live
A Key Factor to Ageless Aging & Longevity, Great Quality of Life, Optimal Health, Intelligence is to Become Creative with your Life. This is what will help you to achieve Ageless Ageing, Great Quality, Optimal Health, Intelligence & Vitality.
It is about Not Losing the Inner You, your Inner Core, Your Unique, Innate qualities and things you do well. Being creative does not happen naturally, it is something that needs to be developed throughout life. You will learn how in this article.
What Finding Your Creativity Means For YOU
I know you are going to say – “How can I do that when I am surrounded by Everyday Responsibilities and Must Dos!”
However by becoming Mindful to introducing your Creativity into your Daily Routine. Will not only help you to Feel Better. It will build depth to your inner confidence. It will build your own unique set of competency skills. These will then move you forward to a Healthier, Happier and Fulfilling Life.
Developing your creativity helps to prevent you from losing site of the simple, pleasurable things in life. The things that come as no monetary cost. However if ignored and pushed aside will cost you a great deal when it comes to your Happiness, Improving and Expanding your Mind.
Development of your brain function, drawing out from you, your inner abilities that bring about adding true value to both your life and the people who come into your Life. If you don’t develop your creativity or lose sight of it, you will lose the True Essence of who you really are and will miss out on Building the Life you Truly Desire and Deserve.
Creativity – according to Webster’s it means having the ability or power to create; characterized by originality and expressiveness; imaginative.
9 Inspired Steps to Build Your Creativity and Your Creative Life
- Be willing to try something new. When was the last time you stepped out of your everyday routine and did something totally different? Taking a dance class, going to a concert to experience something different than what you normally listen to on the radio, or even picking up a pencil and sketching the trees in your own backyard is creative action. Creative thinking and creative action start with a new decision about how you’re going to spend your time.
- Create something with your own hands on a regular basis. There are plenty of opportunities to express your creative side. Even mundane tasks like setting the table allow you to try something new. For example, instead of buying new napkin holders, my daughter and I made our own out of some extra wire and brightly colored beads. They turned out awesome. We were both so proud of them and they are treasured pieces we will use for years.
- Express yourself through visual, performing arts, or creative writing, music, or dance. You can turn off the television and do some creative journaling every evening instead of tuning in and shutting down. Create a play with the kids. Try lip synching to a new video on television. Take turns creating a different ending to a familiar fairy tale. Use your imagination.
- Make creativity a habit. If you already dabble in creativity, make it a habit by scheduling time on your calendar for it. You’re more likely to live creatively if you actively write down your intentions. You don’t even have to sign up for a formal class. Try it for 30 minutes every week and increase the time spent on these activities from there.
- Display something in your home and office that you made yourself. Your surroundings reflect your ideas. What better way to inspire more creativity, charm, and character than to include objects that you have made? Hand-made objects give you more to talk about, more vivid memories, and provide richer experiences overall than buying something similar. Over time it is also a visual reminder of how far you’ve come since your first started creating.
- Visit creative spaces. Museums, art shows, gallery exhibits, theatre, and performances these places remind us of our own innate creative abilities. Plus they’re fun to visit.
- Take time to find new inspiration. Inspiration can be found in a variety of different places. Ask people you’ve known for years what creative stuff they do – you may be pleasantly surprised. Research within your own family, I bet you’ll find someone in your family that is artistic and can be a source of inspiration for you.
- Ask Questions. Stay involved with other creative people. Inspire others with questions about their progress in their own endeavours. Something they say to you could provide you with an idea that moves you in a new direction.
- Provide a creative outlet for someone that is new to the idea of living creatively. Just when you’ve figured out some new ways to live creatively, share your knowledge. Give the information away to someone who is totally new to the ideas. They will undoubtedly have a twist on your information that allows you to learn something new and keep growing.
Read Next: How to Connect with your Earthly Angels
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
Become a Community Member – A Great Place to Start Mastering your Health & your Life
Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality is in essence about is about providing you with a trusted and guided path to support you with understanding the concepts and changes necessary for taking charge of your health and ultimately your life. By Becoming a Community Member this is a Great Way to Get Started!