7 Steps to Break Free from the Drama!
Breaking Free from Drama is essential for a Healthy, Happy Life. Implement these seven steps below to Break Free from the Drama. This will help to Bring Balance, Peace and Happiness to your Life. Life is full of challenging moments and if you are building a stable and significant life you are definitely going to have your fair share of these moments.
But how you manage these moments is what will make all the difference to how you feel about yourself, your stability and having a relative certainty that you are on the right tract. You will never know with any exact certainty what is going to happen in your life, but there is a way of bringing about a level of sanity.
Seven Steps to Break Free From Drama
1. Eliminate Self Doubt–You have a little inner voices that speaks to you when things are flowing well or when you need to take a step back. If you are reading this article you are already a wonderful and kind person. Deserving everything that life has to offer you, doubting yourself will only prevent wonderful things happening in your life.
2. Eliminate Toxic People, Behaviours and Patterns: Do not allow destructive, toxic people, news and events take up residence in your life. There is no debate here it is simple! [Learn More about Toxic vs Negative Relationships]
3. Implement the “No Drama Policy”: End the Drama by valuing your self-worth. No if’s or but’s here, be it man, woman or your very own children. If they have overstepped the mark going into the drama section, let them know. Nicely and politely that their behaviour is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in any shape or form. This will give them the heads up, should this continue, you will be out of their life.
It is easy if you have to come to that decision. You just do not return calls, text messages and delete them from your social media. You may feel this is a bit mean, however it works well for both you and them. Saving any future confrontations or upsets. The answer here is Simple – When they say “Jump you Don’t have to say – How High”. You are a kind and caring person but at the end of the day you are human.
5: Saying “No” is OK: If you are pushing yourself beyond your boundaries allowing people to not respect your feelings or your plans then it is up to you to back off. You are demonstrating that you expect a level of respect for which everyone deserves. Learning to say -NO! is vital for your emotional and mental wellbeing.
6. Break Free and Eliminate Drama by Eliminating Negative, Self-destructive habits. It can be easy to fall into self-destructive habits, forget to take care of you when you are surrounded by other people’s negativity and drama.
If you are finding smoking either cigarettes or marijuana or any other form of addictive behaviour creeping into your life and challenging to give up you will – Learn How to Break free with My EBook “Why Can’t I give up Smoking” This book isn’t just about giving up smoking.
It will support you in Understanding the “Why”, the “How” and in a Free Download you can learn how to – Break free from any Negative habit or habits that is going to cause you grief or harm. Taking you away from living the life and happiness that you deserve. Being kind to yourself is the best way to help in being kind to other people.
7. Identify & Set Strong boundaries: Have a deep getting to know you session as to what you are willing to accept from others and what you are not willing to accept. This is vitally important for your self confidence, your ability to feel good about you and knowing within yourself that you are living the very best you and you are not going to let anyone rob you of this.
This includes partners, husbands, children, family members and friends. Taking some form of control over how you expect to be treated will bring about a sense of balance, respect and mutual understanding. The successful way to “Break free” is to understand and put into place boundaries giving both yourself and the people in your life a clear picture of what you are willing and not willing to accept.
In “Breaking Free from Drama by setting healthy boundaries, you do not necessarily have to verbalize these, just have them cemented into your mind. You may be concerned that by setting boundaries that you will push people away and they won’t like you. It is important to stop worrying if someone likes you or not. A major problem you may face is being worried or concerned as to whether someone likes you.
At the end of the day no matter how nice or good a person you are guess what! Not everyone is going to like you and being fair, you are not going to like everyone. That is OK, because each person has a different path and purpose in life. The important thing to be aware of here by setting clear but fair boundaries you will have the people in your life that genuinely care about you and visa versa.
Breaking Free – Remove yourself from a Dangerous or Volatile situation or person.