Mastering a Healthy Lifestyle – One of the Main Keys is Getting to Understand Your Body
Here I will simply give you ways of Touching Base with Your Body
‘Getting In Touch with your Body’ is the First Step to Learning How to Care for your body
Listen to Your Body
Your body will tell you in various ways whether or not you are eating correctly.
- You will poop on a daily basis and this will be well formed and you will feel emptied.
- You won’t suffer from allergies such as sinus infections as often if ever
- Your skin will glow, be acne free, feeling soft and smooth.
- You will not suffer from bloating or indigestion
- You will have energy especially after you have eaten
- You will maintain a healthy weight without stressing or feeling obsessed
- You will sleep better
- Your clothes will fit better
- Your brain will function more effectively and you won’t feel you are continually living in a cloud
- You won’t get sick as often and if you do you will recover quicker
- You will suffer less aches and pains if any
- You won’t need to take prescribed or over the counter medication
- You will feel happier, suffering from unexplainable sadness, depression or unworthiness.
Up until now our main focus has been on the food that you are going to be eating.
Next we have to look at body movement, exercise – being or becoming Active.
Here we are not looking at training for a specific one of event, we are looking at a training program for life. Yes a life that will take you well into your senior years and still remaining active and full of life to – Enjoy your Life.
Looking at putting our body into training for life we need to look at not just how it will make us look and feel externally, but it will also help us internally. Yes all of your internal muscles will be supported so that they will serve you well. These include: your heart, your bladder, your kidneys, your bowels, and your brain: will help to keep your bones strong to withstand the test of time. Combine this with your healthy eating regime and bingo you have optimal health for a lifetime.
You’re worth it!
Exercise gives you a level of fitness: Nutrition gives you a level of health you deserve
I am going to give you six key exercises you can introduce into your 7 day program, to go on to build your life of health and vitality.
By implementing regular exercise you are training your body for life. To be able to function efficiently. So that your weight will remain healthy level: You will have great balance, agility and range of movement: You will have strong bones: You will have wonderful bladder and bowel health and control: Your will have a wonderful memory and brain health:
Getting to Know your Body and What is Good to Keep it Healthy is Vitally Important for Optimal Health
As this is a 7 Week Program and you may have just joined us see below for all the Links
Bonus Gift: Staying on the Path with Your Nutrition-Important Facts about Nutrition
Week 6 – Getting Serious about the Food you are Eating: The Very Foundation for Optimal Health & Vitality
Week 5 – Getting Active: Implementing Daily Exercise is Vital for a Balanced, Healthy Life
Week 3 – Overcoming Obstacles: During this week we are going to have a look at removing obstacles that may prevent or delay your success
Week 2 – Getting Prepared : Where we will be working together to help you to be prepared
Week 1 – Initial Steps: to Re Energize and Revitalize You
Empowering You to Optimal Health Julie Doherty N.D