Welcome to Week 1 of 7 Weeks to Mastering a Healthy Lifestyle: Getting Organized – The First Step!
You hear on a regular basis that each of us have a path to follow but how do we stay on the path to remain healthy, happy and full of vitality for our whole life. The path has many twists and turns that you will need a plan to follow. Let’s begin for the next seven weeks with this guided path.
Week 1- Getting Organized
I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am that you have joined me with this program, my passion and goals in life are to Empower you with Simple, Effective Ways you can implement into your daily living to get you started on the path or back on the path – Living a life of Optimal Health, Happiness and Vitality. This is the Key Foundation to Living a Successful, Energetic and Life Full of Vitality.
Making your Health and Diet a Priority
During the next 7 weeks it is not always going to be about your food intake or lack of exercising. As this is not always what has made you unhappy about your physical or even emotional health.
I have found that with my 27 plus, years of experience as a Naturopathic Practitioner, supporting people to Build a Healthy Successful Life together with Nutrition, Exercise, Elimination of Negative Habits and the introduction of positive ones. That it is a combination of becoming organized, understanding your core desires of how you want to be and how you want your life to be. Where you learn that health and happiness go hand in hand with Mastering a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness and Vitality.
The next 7 weeks will give you a guided and trusted path to follow with strategies, food for thought and detailed, yet simple knowledge that will provide you with the necessary fuel to begin building a strong foundation. By implementing the suggestions throughout the next 7 weeks this will support you in taking control of your body, your level of fitness, health and your daily nutritional intake. This inadvertently have a positive effect on each area of your life.
How it will Work!
- Eliminate Packaged and Processed Foods: You are going to be swapping processed/packaged food choices with – Fresh Foods Whole foods
- Exercise – implement gradually throughout your day
- Plenty of Sleep – For the next 7 days get a minimum of 8 hours sleep per night
- You are “Creating a Calorie deficit” for 7 days, meaning that the fresh vegetables and foods are going to support you in burning calories rather than storing them.
- Eating Organic Foods you will help both in weight loss and a healthier you by assisting your organs of elimination being your liver, lymphatic system, bowels and kidneys.
- Benefits: By making positive changes to your daily eating habits will also decrease your risk of Cancer, Heart, Kidney and Liver disease
- You are creating a daily habit of initializing a Lifetime of Health and Vitality.
If it’s to Be it’s up to ME!
With this program you are able to work through the 7 weeks at your pace, organize your own schedule and be in charge of your healthy eating and exercise. You can repeat the 7 weeks as often as need be, have a break but “NEVER GIVE UP”. I would suggest that you follow the 7 weeks as follows for the first 7 weeks, then if there are weeks that you struggled with you can repeat that week once again, or as many times until you have things the way you want them.
What is included in the 7 weeks:
- Examples of meals and recipes
- Snacks that you can have
- Food suggestions and advice
- Support for Changing Habits
- Suggested Shopping list
- Additional Support will also be included for you
I have written this so that it is easy for you to follow, with simple everyday suggestions that will not over stress you. Foods will always be either you “Best friend” or your “Worth Enemy” the choice is yours. Making healthy eating an every day lifestyle habit will benefit you with overcoming or preventing weight problems, health issues. It will support your body’s restoration and rejuvenation. Providing you with vitality and energy to do the things you love. Each week stay focused for the 7 days, Paying close attention to everything that you put into your body asking yourself is this going to benefit my health and wellbeing or will it be destructive.
The outline of “Guidelines to Success, below will help regulate your blood sugar levels, keep your body well hydrated. These steps will actually program your body so that it will appreciate the energizing effects that eating nutritious, fresh foods will have; as opposed to the debilitating effects that highly processed, packaged, or fast takeaway foods have that we are forever surrounded by.
Guidelines for Success
Only eat whole foods – This means with fruit and vegetable, “organic” that is with the absence of pesticides, bio-engineering and irradiation. Whole foods are foods based on whole ingredients, with minimal processing, preservatives and additives. These include fresh fruits and vegetables, or Organic, non-genetically modified foods, fresh meat from the butcher, not processed cold meats, fresh fish, Natural Greek yoghurt and whole grains.
Not to be Consumed
- No Soft drinks, cordials, flavoured milk or Fruit juice
- No Dairy, except natural Greek yogurt
- No white flour, breads, pasta or rice
- Minimize seeds and grains to only nuts and fresh seeds such as pumpkin, sunflower or sesame seeds
- No Fried Foods
- Include – 4 – 5 Vegetables per day
- Include a Healthy Protein meal every day such as tempeh, lean meat or organic chicken or fish
- No – Never include artificial sweeteners of any description
- No Added Sugar or Salt
- Reduce Meat protein portion size to be that of the palm of your hand
- Reduce the size of your portions
- 4 – 5 Different vegetables per day
- 2 -3 pieces of fruit each day
- 1 x handful of roasted almonds
- Drink Fresh Filtered Water throughout the day – 2 to 2 1/2 Litres
Success is in the Palm of your Hand
Links to Full Program
Bonus Gift: Staying on the Path with Your Nutrition-Important Facts about Nutrition
Week 6 – Getting Serious about the Food you are Eating: The Very Foundation for Optimal Health & Vitality
Week 5 – Getting Active: Implementing Daily Exercise is Vital for a Balanced, Healthy Life
Week 3 – Overcoming Obstacles: During this week we are going to have a look at removing obstacles that may prevent or delay your success
Week 2 – Getting Prepared : Where we will be working together to help you to be prepared
Week 1 – Initial Steps: to Re Energize and Revitalize You