Mastering a Healthy Lifestyle – Building a Strong Character
Enjoy this Bonus Gift
Building a Strong character is about building a firm base, core belief in yourself.
To work from giving you the Ability to Achieve things that you once only Dreamed were Possible
This will hold you in good stead for overcoming obstacles, difficulties, rising to a level of True Happiness and Contentment. Whilst Building Positive Relationships.
What do I mean by Strong Character? I mean that internal fortitude, determination to know what you want and then the desire to want to achieve it.
So in this we are not referring to physical strength but internal strength.
Your internal strength will be of greater value in the long term, than that being on the strength of your body.
When building an internal strength building a strong body will come into play so as to be able to actively work at putting into place the aspects of your life that are important to you.
What do I mean by this? Your great body won’t matter to someone else much, if you treat people poorly and do things that bring you or others shame or destruction.
7 Days to Building Your Strong Character
- Saying you are Sorry. Apologizing is one of the first steps, relationships are important and I am not saying here that if someone has treated you really badly. But quite often there is just a misunderstanding of what each other is saying. So by clarifying this and saying you are sorry is always a great move into maintaining healthy relationships. Understanding that none of us are perfect and we all (including us) makes mistakes.
- Is there something you have been putting off, through fear of rejection or being judged? Having the courage to follow through sometimes is clouded with fear. Take the courage to take action despite the fear. You won’t only live through it but it will give you strength.
- Gratitude: You know we sometimes forget what we have to be grateful for, by this I am not talking about things. I am talking about memorable acts of kindness that are bestowed upon us, at times without even realizing it. Write a letter of gratitude to someone who did something memorable or of kindness to you.
- Tell someone close to you that you love them – Just because you can. I was told that it was important through my boy’s years of teenage difficulties, that it was vitally important to tell them each day before bedtime that you loved them. My boys are now men and not a time goes by that we meet or sms that we don’t tell each other that we love each other.
- Each morning as you awaken before getting out of bed go through all the things that you are grateful for beginning with the bed you had to go to sleep in, to the warm shower you are about to take and so on and so on. There are so many things to be grateful for, I know when I go for my early morning walks, firstly the fact that I am able to go for a walk, then the fresh air, the sun, the birds, the flowers, the trees. Go on now you continue>>>>
- Pick one area of your character that you would like to improve on. It may be something like every time you are in conversation, you always have this urge to interrupt. So you want to stop this and tune in to listen. You may run late for appointments especially with family or friends. You want to prioritize these and be on time. You want to stop feeling grumpy, arguing with your partner or spouse, smile more etc. We all have them no need to feel embarrassed becoming aware is one of the first steps to building your Strong Character.
- Engage with Self-Help material. May I suggest “Optimal Health the Key to Ageless Aging” by yours truly!! I also have support in the areas of Building Healthy Relationships, Determination Vs Motivation. The main key for success with happiness in your life, is developing positive, loving relationships. The first is building your relationship with yourself. This is where engaging in self-help material and courses will bring you to a deeper understanding of who you are and what you want for your life. Some of the people I engaged with over the years has been; Anthony Robbins, Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Dale Carnegie, just to name a few. It is a worthwhile investment.
Over the years I have come to believe that the keys to our inner core strength lie in remaining humble, confident within yourself, caring, having empathy without taking on responsibility for other people’s lives, supporting where you can with their journey so as you see their strength and abilities. Putting as much effort into your personal and emotional development as into your physical development.
The true development of strength is about building and exhibiting integrity, integrity that you hold true to yourself even when no one else is watching. The meaning of strength is that you are strong whereby you are a trusted person, people are willing to help you with no hidden agendas. You live to build, encourage and believe in each person’s intelligence and their gifts to the world.
Strong people do not exude arrogance, expecting or demanding special treatment. They do not do things that are harmful or disrespectful to themselves or others.
Arrogance can sometimes be confused with strength. Arrogance is demonstrated by someone being boastful of themselves and their achievements. Putting others down to somehow bring themselves up in the world. To treat people in a way whereby they will actually feel weak. Whereas a strong person will lift others spirits, hearts allowing them to feel good about themselves therefore bringing out the best in each person.
Our strength is defined by your actions, your presence needs to bring about a sense of trust and endearment not as much to bring attention to yourself, but be attractive in a way that people will be able to trust and relate to you.
Always Remembering that You are a Child of God: You are Totally & Unconditionally Loved by God:
Believing this will Give You Every Opportunity and Presence for a Wonderful Life
As this is a 7 Week Program and you may have just joined us see below for all the Links
Bonus Gift: Staying on the Path with Your Nutrition-Important Facts about Nutrition
Week 6 – Getting Serious about the Food you are Eating: The Very Foundation for Optimal Health & Vitality
Week 5 – Getting Active: Implementing Daily Exercise is Vital for a Balanced, Healthy Life
Week 3 – Overcoming Obstacles: During this week we are going to have a look at removing obstacles that may prevent or delay your success
Week 2 – Getting Prepared : Where we will be working together to help you to be prepared
Week 1 – Initial Steps: to Re Energize and Revitalize You
Empowering You to Optimal Health Julie Doherty N.D