A Key Step to Mastering a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality Is Dependant on Building a Strong Character – Building a Strong character is about Building a Firm foundation. Discovering your Core Beliefs, Desires and Values. It is by discovering your “Core Beliefs, Desires and Values” giving you the Ability to Achieve things that you once only Dreamed were Possible. A key step to building a foundation for emotional balance, helping you in overcoming obstacles, difficulties, rising to a level of True Happiness and Contentment. Whilst Building Positive Relationships.
What do I mean by Strong Character?
Building a Strong Character is that internal fortitude, determination to know what you want and then the desire to want to achieve it. It not in reference to building physical strength but to building internal strength.
It is your internal strength that will be of greater value to your health, happiness and vitality in the long term. It is in building this internal strength that will work in alignment with building your physical strength and a lifetime of optimal health. In building a strong character, as mentioned this will give you the motivation and determination to build a healthy, strong body, emotional resilience, positive relationships, happiness and vitality.
7 Days to Building Your Strong Character
- Saying you are Sorry. Apologising is one of the first steps, relationships are important and I am not saying here that if someone has treated you really badly. But quite often there is just a misunderstanding of what each other is saying. So by clarifying this and saying you are sorry is always a great move into maintaining healthy relationships. Understanding that none of us are perfect and we all (including us) makes mistakes.
- Is there something you have been putting off, through fear of rejection or being judged? Having the courage to follow through sometimes is clouded with fear. Take the courage to take action despite the fear. You won’t only live through it but it will give you strength.
- Gratitude: You know it can be easy to forget what you have to be grateful for, by this I am not talking about things. I am talking about memorable acts of kindness that are bestowed upon you, at times without even realizing it. Write a letter of gratitude to someone who did something memorable or of kindness to you.
- Tell someone close to you that you love them – Just because you can. I was told that it was important through my boy’s years of teenage difficulties, that it was vitally important to tell them each day before bedtime that you loved them. My boys are now men and not a time goes by when we meet or sms that we don’t tell each other that we love each other.
- Gratitude: Each morning as you awaken before getting out of bed go through all the things that you are grateful for beginning with the bed you had to go to sleep in, to the warm shower you are about to take and so on and so on. There are so many things to be grateful for, I know when I go for my early morning walks, firstly the fact that I am able to go for a walk, then the fresh air, the sun, the birds, the flowers, the trees. Go on now you continue>>>>
- Pick one area of your character that you would like to improve on. It may be something like every time you are in conversation, you always have this urge to interrupt. So you want to stop this and tune in to listen. You may run late for appointments especially with family or friends. You want to prioritize these and be on time. You want to stop feeling grumpy, arguing with your partner or spouse, smile more etc. We all have them no need to feel embarrassed becoming aware is one of the first steps to building your Strong Character.
- Engage with Self-Help material. May I suggest the eBook “Optimal Health the Key to Ageless Aging” by yours truly!! It provides support in the areas of Building Healthy Relationships, Determination Vs Motivation. The main key for success with happiness in your life, is developing positive, loving relationships. The first is building your relationship with yourself. This is where engaging in self-help material and courses will bring you to a deeper understanding of who you are and what you want for your life. Some of the people I engaged with over the years has been; Anthony Robbins, Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Dale Carnegie, just to name a few. It is a worthwhile investment.
- Think before you act, react or speak: Will this do harm or will this do good. Is it an act of kindness, word of empowerment or reaction of empathy and understanding.
Inner Core – your Heart and Mind working as One!
- Humble yet Confident: Over the years I have come to believe that the keys to your inner core strength lie in remaining humble, confident within yourself, caring, having empathy without taking on responsibility for other people’s lives, supporting where you can with their journey so as you see their strength and abilities. Putting as much effort into your personal and emotional development as into your physical development.
- The true development of strength is about building and exhibiting integrity, integrity that you hold true to yourself even when no one else is watching. The meaning of strength is that you are strong whereby you are a trusted person, people are willing to help you with no hidden agendas. You live to build, encourage and believe in each person’s intelligence and their gifts to the world.
- Strong people do not exude arrogance, expecting or demanding special treatment. They do not do things that are harmful or disrespectful to themselves or others.
- Arrogance can sometimes be confused with strength. Arrogance is demonstrated by someone being boastful of themselves and their achievements. Putting others down to somehow bring themselves up in the world. To treat people in a way whereby they will actually feel weak. Whereas a strong person will lift others spirits, hearts allowing them to feel good about themselves therefore bringing out the best in each person.
- Your Strength is defined by your Actions: your presence needs to bring about a sense of trust and endearment not as much to bring attention to yourself, but be attractive in a way that people will be able to trust and relate to you.
Always Remembering that You are a Child of God
You are Totally & Unconditionally Loved by God
Links to Full Program
- Bonus Gift: Building a Strong Character
- Bonus Gift: Staying on the Path with Your Nutrition-Important Facts about Nutrition
- Week 7 – Building a Lifetime of Successful Habits
- Week 6 – Getting Serious about the Food you are Eating: The Very Foundation for Optimal Health & Vitality
- Week 5 – Getting Active: Implementing Daily Exercise is Vital for a Balanced, Healthy Life
- Week 4 – Getting in Touch with Your Body: The First Step to Learning How to Care for your body
- Week 3 – Overcoming Obstacles: During this week we are going to have a look at removing obstacles that may prevent or delay your success
- Week 2 – Getting Prepared : Where we will be working together to help you to be prepared
- Week 1 – Initial Steps: to Re Energize and Revitalize You
eBooks for Additional Support
True Beauty – Caring for yourself from the Inside/Out. Julie will teach you in her book “Optimal Health the Key to Ageless Aging” –
Simple and Effective ways how to care for yourself for your whole life.
Eating to Live
Healthy Eating is Happy Eating
Because You & You’re Family are Worth it
Mindful Nutrition is about becoming mindful and aware of the foods you are eating and why. It is how you will build a positive, healthy and rewarding relationship with food.
In this eBook – You will learn
How to make “Food Your Best Friend” “Not Your Worst Enemy”
The Foods to eat to prevent or overcome ill health and disease and how they will work for you
What you eat, how you eat and whom you eat with, makes all the difference to the enjoyment of your food with Easy, Delicious recipes for the whole family
Why Can’t I Give up Smoking!
This book has been written because I firmly believe that no-one wants to deliberately sabotage their health or their life. But can fall into the trap of feeling powerless to do what is needed to make the necessary changes.
You may well find this hard to believe but you do not have to be a genius or in any way super intelligent to Quit smoking. Whilst quitting smoking is actually a relatively simple process that anyone can manage to accomplish. It is about bringing yourself to make the decision, that to quit smoking and to stay free from smoking is as simple as telling yourself, that you are a non-smoker and never want to see another cigarette.