6 Amazing Health Benefits of Sleep: Not Just for Beauty
Health Benefits of Sleep are more than Skin Deep
Sleep for Beauty is Not just a Myth. Starting with these: 6 Amazing Benefits for your Health and Great Skin! The connection between how improving your Sleep and the amazing benefits for improving your skin and your health. Nothing Beats improving your Beauty more than taking care of yourself Naturally. Sleep is one of the Vital ingredients that will supports this with minimal effort or expense. One of the secrets to Ageless Ageing.
Millions of people suffering from sleep disturbances will reap amazing benefits by learning the causes of sleep disturbances, the best and most effective ways to overcome them.
A good night’s sleep supports skin health because when you’re sleep-deprived, your body makes more of the stress hormone cortisol. Elevated levels of cortisol can lead to increased stress and inflammation in the body. This has damaging affects for the health of your skin.
But the relationship between skin health and lack of quality sleep can be a vicious cycle, especially with conditions like atopic dermatitis or eczema, which can lead to scratching even through the night, recent research published in the journal Clinics in Dermatology showed.
“Poor or Inadequate” amounts of Sleep has been linked to increased Stress Hormones in the body. This increases the severity of inflammatory skin conditions such as acne or psoriasis,”. This can result in increased itching, which can disrupt sleep. As the vicious cycle continues, skin conditions and sleep quality can increasingly worsen together. In contrast, skin conditions and sleep quality can also improve together. Getting a good night’s sleep will help to clear up skin, which allows sleep to improve and, in turn, will improve skin health.”
Enjoy These 6 Benefits of Sleep
- Not enough sleep worsens existing skin conditions. Increased inflammatory response shows up as increased acne breakouts, increased skin sensitivity, increased allergic contact dermatitis reactions, and increased irritant dermatitis — and more severe conditions mean more treatment and skin care. If you are having dermatitis issues contact a dermatologist, to help you with your skin problems.
- Not enough sleep detracts from your skin’s natural beauty. Increased inflammatory cells in the body lead to an increase in the breakdown of collagen and hyaluronic acid, the molecules that give the skin its glow, bounce, and translucency.
- Not enough sleep makes immune-related skin problems worse. Increased inflammation in the body throws off the body’s ability to regulate the immune system, which leads not only to getting sick more often, but also to flares of immune-related skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema. Psoriasis is not just a skin disease; it’s also an indicator of body inflammation. “Many people with severe psoriasis actually have an increased risk for heart attacks, which is even more reason to keep stress low and get good quality sleep,”
- Not enough sleep results in less beauty. While you’re sleeping, the body’s hydration rebalances. Skin is able to recover moisture, while excess water in general in the body is processed for removal. Not getting enough sleep results in poor water balance, leading to puffy bags under your eyes and under-eye circles, as well as dryness and more visible wrinkles.
- Not enough sleep accelerates the aging process. During deep sleep, the rise in growth hormones allows damaged cells to become repaired. Without the deeper phases of sleep, this won’t occur, allowing daily small breakdowns to accumulate instead of being reversed overnight. This results in more noticeable signs of aging.
- Not enough sleep contributes to weight gain. Sleep also helps with weight management, which is good for your skin. Sleep makes you feel less hungry, it is also the time that your body uses to detox and repair itself for the next day.
Enjoy 11 Easy Tips for Helping to get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Don’t eat a big meal too late in the day.
- Avoid drinking alcohol if you have trouble sleeping
- Keep a regular sleep schedule – that is going to bed at the same time each day and awakening at the same time. Allowing a minimum of 6 hours, preferably incorporating 8 hours.
- Eliminate processed, packaged and fast food as these contain chemicals and additives that are known to cause sleep disturbances
- Eat at least four to five magnesium rich foods per day – These include: dark leafy greens, seeds, beans, fish, whole grains, nuts, dark chocolate, yogurt, avocados and bananas.
- Protect your melatonin levels by not indulging in negative habits such as smoking, consumption of drugs and excessive alcohol as these will deplete your melatonin levels being a major cause of insomnia.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day, but not late at night.
- Sleep under a warm blanket in a cool, dark, quiet room.
- Keep electronics out of the bedroom.
- Use breathable cotton sheets and wash them regularly, so they don’t collect dust mites and bacteria.
- Use laundry detergents that don’t have strong fragrances, which can be irritating to skin.
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
No matter where you are on your journey to improving your health or becoming well. If you are wanting to Learn the Keys to Master a Life of Health, Happiness and Vitality, a Roadmap that you can follow, to give you the necessary guidance and support to Build a Strong Foundation, Guiding you through making the necessary changes in order to finally learn the elements of taking charge of your Health and in turn your Life., you have come to the “Right Place”.
Three Membership Options Available for You –
1: Community Membership – Stepping your foot into the ocean of learning about your body and your health.
2: Founding Membership – You want to know more? This takes you to the next level of learning more -Serious Insights into Unlocking the Keys necessary: To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality.
3: Transformational Membership – is the “All Access Pass” As soon as you activate your membership, the whole site and all benefits unlock immediately. It is the “Transformational Building Block” necessary for making positive changes to every aspect of your life. Giving you the guidance and support to achieve the life you want, your dreams and inspirations. It also is about making health a natural part of your daily living. Not to be a chore or a challenge but to become a “Natural” way of Living.