Do you at times seem to just hit “Rock Bottom”
Where all of your energy just seems to be “Sucked out of you”
Welcome To Adrenal Exhaustion
Here are 5 Easy Steps to Restoring Energy and Vitality –
1. Laughter is a great boost to a tired body as it causes the brain to release endorphins that induce a natural high feeling. Spend time with a friend who makes you laugh; a good movie; sit back and allow the people in your life to entertain you whether that is children, spouse or friends: sit back and allow your children to entertain you (forget any mess and untidiness for a while).
2. Avoid drinking any tea or coffee after meals, as caffeine inhibits the absorption of zinc and iron – both necessary minerals for keeping you well. A glass of orange juice is much better as it supplies vitamin C and increases the amount of iron that your body can absorb from food.
3. Exercise: Too tired to do any exercise? Although it may take some sort of effort to summon up the energy, exercise will increase your stamina and general feeling of well being. A 20-minute session, three times a week, is ideal and if you join a class you will feel much more motivated:
There will also be the benefit of meeting new people. A walk is excellent exercise; a good way to clear the mind, dispelling any tensions and stimulating the circulation. If you have children in any shape or form as your own or relatives, take them to the park. This will be great for all – Fresh Air. When you are feeling fit you are less likely to feel tired.
4. Get Outdoors: It is important to get out of the house at least once a day. Research shows that our bodies benefit from natural light and you’ll appreciate the change of scene. Spend some time in the garden, or even just walking to the shops. This is especially important during winter, when we tend to stay indoors a lot more.
5. Breathe Deep: Most of the time we don’t use our lungs to their full capacity. Shallow breathing tends to make you feel tired and lethargic; however, a simple deep-breathing exercise can give you an energizing boost. You can do this while you’re walking, lying upright with your back straight. Exhale through your mouth to the count of four and, again, hold for four. Repeat the exercise five to seven times to give yourself a needed lift.
It is important if possible to totally eliminate sugar, soft drinks, cakes, biscuits and other sweet foods. Apart from bringing to you unwanted kilojoules, these foods are the major causes of diabetes, heart disease, dementia, Alzheimer’s and Mental Health issues. Eat healthier alternatives such as wholemeal bread, more fresh fruit and vegetables, and use dried fruit, fresh fruit, nuts and yoghurt as between meal snacks. These will provide your body with the necessary fuel to do the things you enjoy.
Enjoy a Healthy & Vital Life by Taking Care of Your Body