Ageless Aging is about having Healthy, Vibrant Skin – “No Matter What Your Age”
Achieving Radiant Healthy Skin: Is Taking Care of it from the Inside/Out with the Foods You Eat & Drink
Also from the Outside/In with the Products You Use on It!!
Caring for your Skin doesn’t have to be Difficult or Expensive – Just Consistent!!!
The Products you use do need to be “Chemically Free”
Using Natural Ingredients that will nourish, heal and restore your skin such as Plants, also they essential oils derived from these plants.
Your Skin is an Overall Indication of Your Health
No matter whether you are a man or woman these days people in general are becoming more aware of taking care of their skin
However, what you use on your skin needs to be safe for your body. Not unlike your food if it is full of chemicals it is going to be vitally dangerous to you.
This is even more important as your skin is the largest organ of absorption and elimination.
Your skin will absorb everything you put on it from this these ingredients or products will then go directly into your blood stream.
Unfortunately if your products are containing harmful chemicals and toxins these will cause immediate damage and long term health problems as they will disruptive to cellular function.
Therefore a holistic approach to skin care is essential, commencing our skin care routine from the inside/ out.
Then when incorporating products to use externally these need to be Laboratory Manufactured Imitation of Products that are both toxic to your skin and internal organs.
The ingredients need to be pure and derived directly from plants giving them to potential to feed your skin with healthy nutrients whilst also assisting with protection and healing.
5 Easy Tips for Healthy, Glowing Skin for All of your Life
1. Working with Nature rather than against nature is the first law of well- being, and your skin is no exception. Winter is the ideal season to provide deep nourishment for the skin, Spring the perfect time to do a detoxification routine, and Summer a time to protect, protect, protect. Use common sense to synchronize your diet to be in tune with the seasons as well. Summer eat cooling foods such as salads with a variety of leafy green lettuce, baby spinach, fruits such as pears, apples, mangoes; tomato and avocado salsas. Lean fresh meats such as lamb, beef, chicken that you cook, not processed, precooked meats such as ham, bacon, salami etc. Include healthy nuts such as almonds, walnuts, Brazil: Beans and lentils make great protein choices if you are vegetarian or looking to cut back on your animal protein. Protein is the building block to assist with muscle tone and strength, therefore assisting to prevent loss of tone of your skin.
Care should be taken not to eat too many hot, spicy foods in hot weather, for example, increases the chances of skin breakouts, coupe rose, (broken capillaries), excess perspiration.
2. Mindful Nutrition: Becoming Mindful about the foods you are eating and why is vitally important. Not just for healthy skin, but for your the health of your body as well. Feed your skin from within with a choice of appropriate foods to keep it looking clear, healthy and radiant. Cooked leafy greens, plenty of fresh seasonal vegetables and lots of sweet juicy fruits are excellent for the skin. Rich in natural antioxidants, they help protect the skin from damage by free radicals, reactive oxygen-based chemicals widely linked to disease and aging. Don’t completely eliminate all fat from your diet: a judicious amount of healthy fat helps keep the skin soft, supple and lustrous. Drink lots of water through the day, but don’t drink too much water (or any other beverage) with meals
3. Healthy Food Choices: Firstly it is important to put steps into place so as to begin Developing healthy food choices:. This will bring into a mindset known as eating mindfully , or mindful nutrition. This is very important for the your health both internally and externally. This is what will give your skin as glow, not only looking good but healthy as well.
4. Problems with Processed Foods: Unfortunately with highly processed and manmade foods the body finds it very difficult to almost impossible to utilize and metabolize these foods for energy, repair and sustenance as we can see with the ever increasing obesity problem.
5. Benefits of Becoming Mindful of what you are putting into your body will help your body to digest and assimilate the sustaining values in foods and efficiently eliminate the rest. Something as simple as a little bit of fresh ginger and lime juice before a meal can help stoke the digestive fire don’t drink ice-cold beverages or too many carbonated drinks – they hamper digestion. Eat only when you’re hungry, focus on your food at meal-times, and take a few minutes to sit quietly after a meal. Simple things, but what a difference they can make in the long-term!
Empowering You to Optimal Health Julie Doherty N.D