Achieve Radiant Healthy Skin to Last a Lifetime with these 5 Easy Steps
No Woman, Man or Child should have to Sacrifice their Health –
In Order to have Great Skin
Your Skin an important Indication to your Overall Health
“True Beauty Lies within the things you do to Care for You!”
Importance of Caring for your Skin “Naturally”
Skin Care has become an essential part of daily life. Therefore it is essential that what you use on your skin needs to be safe for your body.
Not unlike your food, if it is full of chemicals, pesticides, preservatives and additives it is going to have a detrimental and dangerous effect on your health. What is important for you to know about your skin is that it is largest organ of absorption and elimination.
Your skin absorbs everything you put on it, so the ingredients in the products you use, go directly into your blood stream.
When your products contain harmful chemicals and toxins these cause immediate damage and long term health problems disrupting healthy cellular function.
An holistic approach to skin care is essential, commencing your skin care routine, protecting your health from the Outside/In
Then to use products that have ingredients that are pure and derived naturally and directly from plants. This will feed your skin with healthy nutrients assisting with protection and healing
Caring for Your Skin from the Outside/In
Achieving Radiant Healthy Skin no matter what your age is dependant on caring for it both from the inside/out with Fresh Wholesome Food and from the outside in with products that are – Free from Paraben, Petroleum, Chemically Derived Ingredients. These ingredients not only cause damage to your skin, they also cause damage to your health as they go directly into your blood stream.
Cleanse, Exfoliate & Moisturize twice a day as Simple as that to protect, Soothe and Nourish your Skin. Keeping it healthy for a Lifetime.
Give your Skin the Love it Deserves each day with Natural, Chemically free products that are Unique with the Healing Power of Herbs and Pure Essential Oils. To nourish, hydrate and restore healthy skin
The Key to Great Skin begins with learning Simple, Effective strategies to care for yourself that isn’t going to cost you a fortune, be difficult and most importantly will work without causing you harm.
5 Easy Tips for Healthy, Glowing Skin from the Inside/Out
1. Nature, Seasons & Food Choices: rather than against nature is the first law of well- being, and your skin is no exception. Winter is the ideal season to provide deep nourishment for the skin, Spring the perfect time to do a detoxification routine, and Summer a time to protect, protect, protect. To support a healthier you synchronize the foods you eat with what is in season locally as these will be fresh and full of great nutrients. Summer is a great time to eat cooling foods such as salads with a variety of leafy green lettuce, baby spinach, fruits such as pears, apples, mangoes; tomato and avocado salsas. Lean fresh meats such as lamb, beef, chicken that you cook.
Care should be taken not to eat too many hot, spicy foods in hot weather, for example, increases the chances of skin breakouts, coupe rose, (broken capillaries), excess perspiration.
2. Change your Attitude toward Food for Healthier Skin: Eating healthy is something that many people unfortunately struggle with. The temptation of fast food such as takeaway, frozen, packaged, baked or canned foods often is chosen either due to ease or belief that it tastes better. Most people know and are aware of the fact, that they should make better choices, but somehow have difficulty in making those choices. However, making the necessary changes doesn’t have to be hard when you bring your mind to the awareness that these foods are nutrient deficient, high in unhealthy fats, loaded with salt, sugar, artificial chemically derived additives and preservatives. These ingredients will lead major health problems such as obesity, diabetes, heart problems, liver and kidney malfunction. The first step to moving away from this type of eating is in changing your attitude from being negative, not caring about what happens to you to being positive, bringing focus to wanting to have more energy, vitality, more flexibility, speedier recovery from illness and improve clarity of your mind. Changing your attitude to the foods you eat will make everything easier – walking, working, going on outings, enjoying your friends and you will also sleep better.
3. Becoming Mindful about the foods making different choices that will be vitally important for not just the health of your skin, also for your physical and mental health. In essence for healthy, radiant skin you need fresh, healthy food. Leafy greens, 75% of your diet to be fresh seasonal vegetables and fruit such as apples, watermelon, rockmelon, pears and berries are excellent for great skin. These foods are rich in natural antioxidants, they help protect the skin being damaged by free radicals. Free radicals are reactive oxygen-based chemicals that have been widely linked to age related disease and debilitation. Ageing well is very dependant on eating whole fresh foods. There is a great deal mentioned about fat these days, however there is good fat and bad fat it is important to know the difference because your body needs the good fats. Animal fat, Trans Fats in particular are the fats that cause you harm. Eliminating processed foods such as precooked meals, chips, biscuits, cakes, milk flavoured drinks from your diet this will help in the elimination of unhealthy fats. Healthy fats such as avocados, olive oil, coconut oil and nuts such as almonds, brazil nuts and walnuts will help to keep your skin soft, supple and lustrous. Protein is a building block that assists with healthy muscle tone, strength and elasticity of your skin. Healthy alternatives or in addition to animal protein, if you are looking to keep this to a minimum are beans, lentils, hard vegetables such as sweet potato, pumpkin and carrot, nuts and seeds are also a healthy choice of protein. Keep wrinkles at bay and your skin well hydrated by drinking pure filtered water throughout the day. Surround yourself with healthy food choices in your pantry, fridge and freezer this will help prevent you from making unhealthy choices.
4. Foods to Avoid: Processed, Packaged and Fast Foods have little to limited nutritional substance and are not easily digested or metabolized by your body. Fresh foods with minimal processing are essential for energy, repair and sustenance. Processed, packaged and fast foods are a major cause to the increasing obesity problem. Processed and precooked meats such as ham, bacon, salami, metwurst, hot dogs and so forth are loaded with harmful chemicals, additives and preservatives that research has found to be a major causative factor with cancer. Healthy snacks include nuts such as almonds, walnuts, Brazil: Beans and lentils make great protein choices if you are vegetarian or looking to cut back on your animal protein. Protein is the building block to assist with muscle tone and strength, therefore assisting to prevent loss of tone of your skin.
5. Stay hydrated:
Hydration is so important for not only for the health of your skin, it is essential for proper functioning of your brain, cleansing and distributing necessary minerals throughout your body. When you’re skin becomes dehydrated it becomes dry, fine lines appear due to the dehydration, it will lack vibrancy and a healthy glow. Drinking the recommended eight – ten glasses of filtered water a day will keep the cells that formulate your skin hydrated and functioning optimally. To minimize dehydration it is important that you eliminate any bad habits such as smoking, excessive drinking of alcohol, soft drink and coffee, taking drugs or unnecessary medications. In supporting your skin’s hydration it is important to moisturise your skin twice a day. It is important to use a moisturiser that is free from harmful chemicals and toxins. Just for You by Julie have a daily moisturiser. Top tip: It is best to apply your moisturiser when you skin is slightly damps as this helps to seal in the moisture.
Benefits to Making Healthy Food Changes
The most important thing to eating healthy is really changing your attitude about healthy foods by understanding the benefits. What you put in your body has a direct effect on your health from the way you feel to the way you think. Skin problems such as rashes, eczema, psoriasis, acne are direct indications that something isn’t functioning quite right in your body. The most significant benefit to moving from unhealthy eating to healthy eating is this will help with prevention of disease, it will allow your body to function more efficiently, so that you can live a happier and healthier life.
Read Next: Are your Beauty Products Causing More Harm than Good?
- Optimal Health the Key to Ageless Aging Will give you Simple, Effective ways to remain healthy, bringing out the true essence of your beauty with confusion or overwhelm
Smoking is the Key Element that will rob your skin of essential nutrients causing premature aging
“Why Can’t I give Up Smoking” Will help you understand the hidden elements behind Smoking enabling you to give up for good
Eating to Live: Food as mentioned will either be your best friend or your worst enemy, in this eBook Julie shares with you all the health benefits of food along with easy to follow recipes.