Restore Balance to your Day &
Clarity to your Mind with 5 Easy Steps
The Ultimate Guide to a Happier & Healthier You
Restoring Balance to your Day begins with enabling Thoughts to that of Love, Kindness & Gratitude! Do you have those days where Both Mentally and Emotionally, you just seem all over the place? Feelings of being STUCK! As if you are not achieving anything, feelings of being unloved, each and every little thing and sometimes people are irritating. You just want to move away from these feelings of balance, happiness, peace and joy.
To have clear thoughts and balance to your life and your day. Getting on top of your Emotional Health is the Key to Building your Mental Health.
8 Benefits of Taking the Time
To Bring Balance to your Day!
- Lowers your risk of overeating that can lead to obesity and overeating.
- Helps to reduce pain by reducing inflammatory processes.
Will help you fall asleep and improves quality of sleep. Together with a changing negative lifestyle habits and improved diet, will help to reduce the incidence of headaches.
- Assists with recovery from chronic illnesses, such as cancer and heart disease.
- Taking time each day to restore balance has a positive effect on your mental health. That will be instrumental in restoring clarity to your mind and balance to your emotions.
- Improves immune function – When you don’t take charge of your thinking and emotions this creates stress within your body, that has a negative effect on your immune system.
- Cognitive Function: supports health cognitive function, improving your ability with making positive decisions, improved communication of your feelings and conversations with family and friends. Improving memory, focus and mental performance.
- Boosts work productivity and lessens feelings of anger, impatience and frustration.
- Bringing positive thoughts and feelings to your conscious thinking, plays an important role with balancing feelings of happiness, improves connection with others, empathy and compassion. Helping you to handle and manage stress more effectively.
5 Easy Steps to Restore Balance to your Day &
Clarity to your Mind
When you are feeling out of sorts or just want to maintain feelings of happiness and joy can be tricky, choose from the list what you would like to include in your day to rebalance your thoughts and your feelings.
- Breathe in your New Day When you first wake up, before jumping out of bed, take time to JUST STOP! Take some deep breaths, appreciating the fact that you are alive and breathing. During the day if you begin to feel agitated “STOP” you may need to take a brief walk for 15 – 30 minutes. Whilst doing this ensuring to empty your mind from what has to be done to what needs to be done! Being Grateful for your abilities and opportunities surrounding you. Ensure that your self-talk is positive, you can do this by including affirmations that will inspire you in being happier, healthier and more connected.
- Before you start: DE cluttering your desk or your workspace: Cleaning your desk, reorganizing your tasks so that you feel in a good headspace to tackle them.
- Minimize your to-do-list and reprioritize. If you are at home, it could be washing the dishes, vacuuming, mowing the lawn, washing the car or reorganizing, tidying a room or area. It just needs to be something that is bugging you and you know that you will feel better when you have finished. If it is in the work environment it is important to sort out what “needs” to be done, today, as opposed to what can be delegated to tomorrow, the next day etc.
- Allow your heart to open giving you, the positive reasons as to why you are doing what you are doing and why. Take many moments throughout the day to feel love and gratitude. Be it that you are grateful for having the desk to clean, the books to sort, the lawn to mow etc. Remembering the people in your life that love you, ensuring that you send loving thoughts to yourself as well. Remembering and even listing at least five things that you are grateful for:
- Breaking the Pattern – to break the pattern of feeling out of sorts bring back feelings of love, joy and happiness into your very essence of YOU. Bring action to reduce your feelings of anxiety and stress by doing something kind for someone else, sharing a smile, a compliment – to find the positive this helps to negate the negative.
Begin a more Positive and Happier Day
Write down 5 Things, just off the top of your head that – Bring you Joy, Happiness, Peace and Satisfaction
Now I want you to notice how different you feel both inside and with your environment. STOP! Take a deep breath and draw a picture in your mind of the things that bring you Joy, Happiness, Peace and Satisfaction. Nothing is too SMALL!
Some Examples –
- A cup of Coffee
- Reading a Good Book
- Overcoming a challenge of learning something new
- Cleaning the house
- Mowing the lawns
- Writing a book
- Visiting friends/family
- Finishing a project
- Inviting friends for a meal
- Saving up for a Special occasion, item of clothing, shoes etc
- Donating to your favourite Charity
- Donating items of value that you no longer use or need to Community groups.
You will have a list of your own, remember if you are in the middle of a major project at work or family activities, it can be the small things that bring happiness, joy and peace of mind in helping you to achieve your bigger goals.
Join our Free Community Membership
To Learn how to Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
Master a Life of Optimal Health: Happiness & Vitality
Professional Evidence -Based Knowledge
Receive Weekly Insights & Guidance
To Live your Best Life
Don’t Miss the Next Issue!
I invite you to subscribe to my Free Weekly Newsletter that my clients, subscribers and members have been looking forward to each week for over 20 years.
What People say – “Thank you, Julie I find your Newsletter gives me inspiration to stay on the path”. “Julie, I don’t know how you knew I needed this information”.
I design my Newsletters to share insights, guidance and strategies that will help with every day and serious health issues, that people have presented me with over the years, seeking advice and what they can do.