5 Easy Steps to Bring Balance to your Day & Clarity to your Mind
Ultimate Guide to a Happier & Healthier You
Bringing Balance to your Day
Begins with enabling Thoughts to that of Love, Kindness & Gratitude!
Do you have those days where Both Mentally and Emotionally, you just seem all over the place? Feelings of being STUCK! As if you are not achieving anything, feelings of being unloved, each and every little thing and sometimes people are irritating. You just want to move away from these feelings of balance, happiness, peace and joy. To have clear thoughts and balance to your life and your day. Getting on top of your Emotional Health is the Key to Building your Mental Health.
How following these Five Easy Steps will benefit YOU!
- Lowers your risk of overeating that can lead to obesity and overeating
- Helps to reduce pain by reducing inflammatory processes
Will help you fall asleep and improves quality of sleep. Together with a changing negative lifestyle habits and improved diet, will help to reduce the incidence of headaches
- Assists with recovery from chronic illnesses, such as cancer and heart disease
- Has a positive effect on mental health conditions – Helping to bring clarity to your mind and balance to your emotions
- Improves immune function
- Cognitive Function: supports health cognitive function, improving your ability with making positive decisions, improved communication of your feelings and conversations with family and friends. Improving memory, focus and mental performance
- Boosts work productivity and lessens feelings of anger, impatience and frustration
- Helps you to bring into play positive thoughts and feelings. Balancing feelings of happiness, improves connection with others, empathy and compassion. Helping you to handle and manage stress more effectively
5 Easy Steps to Bring Balance to your Day!
When you are feeling out of sorts or just want to maintain feelings of balance, choose from the list what to include in your day to rebalance your thoughts and your feelings.
- Breathe in your New Day When you first wake up, before jumping out of bed, take time to JUST STOP! Take some deep breaths, appreciating the fact that you are alive and breathing. During the day if you begin to feel agitated “STOP” you may need to take a brief walk for 15 – 30 minutes. Whilst doing this ensuring to empty your mind from what has to be done to what needs to be done! Being Grateful for your abilities and opportunities surrounding you.
- Before you start: DE cluttering your desk or your workspace: Cleaning your desk, reorganizing your tasks so that you feel in a good headspace to tackle them.
- Minimize your to-do-list and reprioritize. If you are at home it could be washing the dishes, vacuuming, mowing the lawn, washing the car or reorganizing, tidying a room or area. It just needs to be something that is bugging you and you know that you will feel better when you have finished. If it is in the work environment it is important to sort out what “needs” to be done, today, as opposed to what can be delegated to tomorrow, the next day etc.
- Allow your heart to open giving you, the positive reasons as to why you are doing what you are doing and why. Take many moments throughout the day to feel love and gratitude. Be it that you are grateful for having the desk to clean, the books to sort, the lawn to mow etc. Remembering the people in your life that love you, ensuring that you send loving thoughts to yourself as well. Remembering and even listing at least five things that you are grateful for:
- Breaking the Pattern – to break the pattern of feeling out of sorts bring back feelings of love, joy and happiness into your very essence of YOU. Bring action to reduce your feelings of anxiety and stress by doing something kind for someone else, sharing a smile, a compliment – to find the positive this helps to negate the negative.
Write down 5 Things, just off the top of your head that – Bring you Joy, Happiness, Peace and Satisfaction
Now I want you to notice how different you feel both inside and with your environment. STOP! Take a deep breath and draw a picture in your mind of the things that bring you Joy, Happiness, Peace and Satisfaction. Nothing is too SMALL!
Some Examples –
- A cup of Coffee
- Reading a Good Book
- Overcoming a challenge of learning something new
- Cleaning the house
- Mowing the lawns
- Writing a book
- Visiting friends/family
- Finishing a project
- Inviting friends for a meal
- Saving up for a Special occasion, item of clothing, shoes etc
- Donating to your favourite Charity
- Donating items of value that you no longer use or need to Community groups
You will have a list of your own, remember if you are in the middle of a major project at work or family activities, it can be the small things that bring happiness, joy and peace of mind in helping you to achieve your bigger goals.
In our Free Community Membership you have the opportunity to Learn how to Overcome Negative Thought Patterns for a Healthier and Happier Life begins by listening to your Heart.
This is where your Core Desires lie waiting to be ignited with Positive Change to your Thoughts, that will bring Positive Change your Day. In this article you will Learn how to overcome negative thought patterns for a Healthier and Happier Life. This can be Challenging at times to real your thinking from the Negative to Positive or Constructive in Building a Happy Life. The Good News is that YOU and YOU alone are “In Charge of your Thinking”
Change your Thoughts and you Can Change your Life –
Learn How in our Free Community Membership
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BUILD THE LIFE YOU WANT
No matter where you are on your journey to improving your health or becoming well. If you are wanting to Learn the Keys to Master a Life of Health, Happiness and Vitality, a Roadmap that you can follow, to give you the necessary guidance and support to Build a Strong Foundation, Guiding you through making the necessary changes in order to finally learn the elements of taking charge of your Health and in turn your Life., you have come to the “Right Place”.
Three Membership Options Available for You –
1: Community Membership – Stepping your foot into the ocean of learning about your body and your health.
2: Founding Membership – You want to know more? This takes you to the next level of learning more -Serious Insights into Unlocking the Keys necessary: To Master a Life of Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality.
3: Transformational Membership – is the “All Access Pass” As soon as you activate your membership, the whole site and all benefits unlock immediately. It is the “Transformational Building Block” necessary for making positive changes to every aspect of your life. Giving you the guidance and support to achieve the life you want, your dreams and inspirations. It also is about making health a natural part of your daily living. Not to be a chore or a challenge but to become a “Natural” way of Living.